Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bunch of f*****g cry babies. I’d ban anyone of you whining f*** tards. Sadly admin ONLY seems to block outrageously inappropriate assholes.

Instead we all have to read through all this complaining and bullshit. Bad f*****g form you millennial pussies.
Thanks for the ironic post, based sheep-f*****g boomer
104.jpg

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was a troll it would literally be the ultimate troll—second to Brotzu.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the frustration has less to do with the length of time OP is taking to respond but more to do with the way he is seemingly purposely stalling in order to build suspense. It seems a little attention whorish. He could have started the thread when his review was finished as opposed to starting it before and disappearing when people are obviously eagerly waiting for the results. If he is busy he could have let everyone know that it would be a while before he could provide a write up, whether it be in a few hours or a few days. But no, he just built alot of hype and then vanished like a fart in the wind.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t say I was a full head a**h**. Just not a whiney little f*** stick like you. Like I said... go home to beardy mum and cry. Cup her hair in your hands. Close your eyes and just pretend just for a second you had genes as good as hers.

Cany believe this generation of fucks who think they somehow deserve instant answers and replies.

I actually hope he’s trolling just to make you cry a little harder.
man you are just a shame. Hading on milleniums for beeing not adult and you act like a 12 year old bad *** in your mid 40.
I guess you are that cool dad that every teenager not want to have.

PS: You spam this thread by crying about people spaming. Good job

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t say I was a full head a**h**. Just not a whiney little f*** stick like you. Like I said... go home to beardy mum and cry. Cup her hair in your hands. Close your eyes and just pretend just for a second you had genes as good as hers.

Cany believe this generation of fucks who think they somehow deserve instant answers and replies.

I actually hope he’s trolling just to make you cry a little harder.
f*** off old geezer.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is a less effective minoxidil correct? Why the f*** is everyone still in this thread?

Edit: lol I thought I was in the brotzu thread. My b, carry on.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
man you are just a shame. Hading on milleniums for beeing not adult and you act like a 12 year old bad *** in your mid 40.
I guess you are that cool dad that every teenager not want to have.

PS: You spam this thread by crying about people spaming. Good job

And I’ll keep doing it you cry baby fucks!

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to apply the the rope boys; no more ducking the noose!

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a troll post guys lmao.

There is NOTHING we can do other than waiting. Accept it and stop being negative, it won't change a thing. The funniest thing is that normies will have the same access to RCH once it's available as people that spend 24/7 researching it.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there was anything new Fuji Maru would have already reported it. This presentation probably consisted of "innovative", "ground breaking" or similar terms and how they hope to reach overseas markets, nothing new about the scientific aspect of the product.

This event was basically Choi 2.0 who had his presentation in august.

lark

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if at the conference they showed their results and 3 hairs were grown, while at the same time the patient went from a norwood 2 to 7. And now its delayed to 2022 and it will come out as a shampoo in triangular packaging. Then OP killed himself.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if at the conference they showed their results and 3 hairs were grown, while at the same time the patient went from a norwood 2 to 7. And now its delayed to 2022 and it will come out as a shampoo in triangular packaging. Then OP killed himself.

What exactly is wrong with you?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though balding is depressing i can still laugh lmao. Hahahahahahah it's really rope time, it's OVER for us baldcels.