Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YOOOOO Everyone calm the f*** DOWN! Let Long John relax, get his information together and post whatever he has... Youve waited this long just wait a little while more. Its not like ur gunna be able to get RCH-01 this moment anyways... Just relax and wait.

Thanks @Long John Silver for your efforts. Much appreciated. Take your time, please do not mind the morons and let us know what u have when u can.

Cheers.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YOOOOO Everyone calm the f*** DOWN! Let Long John relax, get his information together and post whatever he has... Youve waited this long just wait a little while more. Its not like ur gunna be able to get RCH-01 this moment anyways... Just relax and wait.

Thanks @Long John Silver for your efforts. Much appreciated. Take your time, please do not mind the morons and let us know what u have when u can.

Cheers.

Nice little tag right towards the end there to try to get his attention. (We know whose team you're on) (A-WINK ;)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice little tag right towards the end there to try to get his attention. (We know whose team you're on) (A-WINK ;)

Negro Im on team: find a f*****g cure. What do you want form me?! lol

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
QeMJJQa.gif

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys think you'll ever just say f*** it with all this and shave? Is there a condition that, if met, would just preclude any further investments, whether of time, money, or hope, into this whole charade?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bunch of f*****g cry babies. I’d ban anyone of you whining f*** tards. Sadly admin ONLY seems to block outrageously inappropriate assholes.

Instead we all have to read through all this complaining and bullshit. Bad f*****g form you millennial pussies.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bunch of f*****g cry babies. I’d ban anyone of you whining f*** tards. Sadly admin ONLY seems to block outrageously inappropriate assholes.

Instead we all have to read through all this complaining and bullshit. Bad f*****g form you millennial pussies.
you have been Norwood 8 for 20 years, more than enough time to cope with it. leave us alone

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
then get off this forum, fullhead.

Didn’t say I was a full head a**h**. Just not a whiney little f*** stick like you. Like I said... go home to beardy mum and cry. Cup her hair in your hands. Close your eyes and just pretend just for a second you had genes as good as hers.

Cany believe this generation of fucks who think they somehow deserve instant answers and replies.

I actually hope he’s trolling just to make you cry a little harder.