Reaction score
>Brotzu betrayed us
>Nippon forgot us

2986.JPG

What a shitty way to end this year.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros, how reliable is that folliculethought guy? He posted this yesterday.View attachment 101462

Not sure how this guy would know more than L. Buckler. He must have a really good connection with someone from the industry to have this info.

Interestingly, this info is available right after the BioJapan event....

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is literally the way ‘news’ goes every. single. time. It’s the only thing consistent when ‘news’ is expecyed

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So can anyone say if Fidia was there for something else? I assume the bunch of c**** would be. Saying anything about the lotion is against their policy.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So can anyone say if Fidia was there for something else? I assume the bunch of c**** would be. Saying anything about the lotion is against their policy.

I take this back. Fidia was definitely there for something else. The amount of companies that attended is mind numbing.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shiseido will show their results after they growned another 8 hairs.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll hold my hand up and apologise, but the people saying its wrong to question it, just nah. This is the internet you can't just accept everything at face value. Fair play for going, and hopefully there is some positive news

If positive news is phase 2 in 2019

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it a bad sign to see delays ? I mean, if the results were damn positive and smooth, it would take a few weeks to analyze and publish with a big smile, right ? (take Breezula for example, results were damn good and they released straight away) and if there is something puzzling, it would take damn long since they are trying to do some "magic" to data, just my thinking.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But he did, check the pics he posted. He's legit.

But for now, let the man rest. We'll know soon enough.

Yeah I believe he's legit, I'm talking about the content of the presentation.
As you said he took the time to post pics concerning the fact he was there, but no info concerning Shiseido.
I mean, I understand the man is tired and doesn't owe us anything, but ....
If the info were valuable, why not telling us immidiatly?
We'll see

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your efforts are truly appreciated brother.

For all those concerned about the (unconfirmed) delay of the phase 2 results, I will reiterate what I said in another post.

Have patience. Good things take time. This isn’t a Brotzu Lotion. It is a state of the art advancement in cell replication science and is backed by investors. We’ll get there.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I believe he's legit, I'm talking about the content of the presentation.
As you said he took the time to post pics concerning the fact he was there, but no info concerning Shiseido.
I mean, I understand the man is tired and doesn't owe us anything, but ....
If the info were valuable, why not telling us immidiatly?
We'll see
Tend to agree with this point. If he'd heard some earth shattering news i would think he'd have let us know by now atleast, tired or not. Lets hope I'm wrong shortly