Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah. He's been contemplating going for 2 days now. I think he always wanted to see Japan and suddenly decided why not hit 2 birds with one stone. I don't think he's a troll. Give him some time to rest. The man flew for God knows how long, then went straight to a conference for 8 hours straight. I'd be a walking zombie as well if I was him

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, your efforts are well appreciated. That is an insane effort, even if we don't get any valuable news out of this you are a legend @Long John Silver

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He could have seen that document without going. Just as you have. If I'm wrong then fair enough, but I'm suspicious.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you mean the presenter? It's in Japanese so does he know English? And really doubt bro he will respond in time bro.

Thank you bro! Take care and spend some good time in Japan bro.

please do a speech recording of the whole lecture Bro! If it is only in Japanese Fuji is able to translate. Have a nice day and good luck Bro!!

Three separate accounts that post iun almost exactly the same style

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are being trolled.

Nobody decides to go to Japan from day to night.

EDIT: Guess I was completely wrong!

However the info should “leak” in the next couple days!

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems, uh, amazing! Silver does a whirlwind flight to Japan, but how does he get in? They don't just let anyone walk into these conferences. You have to be a company, researcher, doctor or other affiliated profession, then there is a registration process that if not done in advance can be time consuming. And what about cost of the conference, attendance fees, what were they? I'm not saying he wasn't there, it just seems a bit extraordinary to me also.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any way the moderators could check if the three accounts posted by @Dat5Years are linked? Would @ them but unsure of their usernames.

Already classing this dude as a troll but would be nice to get this confirmed before he has the chance to post a load more fake info.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the exact reason @hellouser stopped participating in this forum. Good job guys! Keep discrediting everyone who actually does something for this forum!

Friend, there’s reasons to be skeptical about all of this. As @Trichosan said this seems a bit extraordinary to be true.

And don’t forget, this is a event for professionals, or this guys works on the industry or I don’t know.

EDIT: Guess I was completely wrong!

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really bros? This is what I get? Did you even check the ship Nippon Maru and the building in the picture before accusing me? Thank you so much bros really appreciate it.

EgaHegJ.jpg

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really bros? This is what I get? Did you even check the ship Nippon Maru and the building in the picture before accusing me? Thank you so much bros really appreciate it.

View attachment 101453
Full apology on my part. If this is what you’ve done you deserve endless gratitude. Try and forgive us sceptics considering the amount of times we’ve been trolled on here because it really does become tiring!

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 101453

My friend, as I said in the previous comment this community as the right to be skeptical about almost everything.

During the last years we had so much promises that were never deliver, that’s almost a natural response of our brains - over analyzing stuff just to not have a big let down in the end of the process.

However, thanks so much for being there and bringing new info to the community and sorry for our over skepticism. You are a true warrior!