Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Really bro? IF?!

XE6a4Yo.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is human nature to be skeptical so I see nothing wrong with asking someone to verify their claims. We constantly call out for references when someone posts some info about a "cure" so no big deal. And no need for being thin skinned, if you have something to contribute, give it without expecting to be worshipped. I didn't say the guy wasn't there, just the timeline and content of his posts seemed out of the ordinary for these events. I know because I attend many of them. So anyway, I went on the website and registered also, here is the program layout. There will be fees involved as it says, so if Silver paid them and is going to put up with our bullshit, be a man, and be the shining star of the day good for him. I commend you. Otherwise, go whine in a corner, I'll get the info myself. And yes, the registration process was easy, that's all I can say:

Seminar Registration

Organizer Seminar are subject to an attendance fee (payment accepted by credit card).

Attendance fee: One-off fee of 5,000 JPY for access to all Seminars (tax included)
* Applications by phone or e-mail are not accepted.
* Attendance fees cannot be refunded, even for cancellations. If you can not attend a Seminar yourself, you may send another person in your stead.

Your attendance will only be permitted once payment has been completed.

Please select the seminars you wish to attend, and click the Confirm button at the bottom of the page.
Please view this page on the event website for the full details of the seminar program.
*You cannot register in advance for sessions that have reached their maximum capacity. However, on-site registration will be available for a limited number of visitors (approximately 10). Please inquire at the registration desk on the day of the seminar.
10/10 (Wed) 10/11 (Thu) 10/12 (Fri)

■Organizer Seminar ■Sponsor Seminar ■Luncheon Seminar

October 10 (Wed.) Venue : Annex Hall

F201 F202 F203 F204 F205 F206
9:00 -
9:30

9:30 -
10:00

Opening Ceremony / Keynote Lecture

Simultaneous
interpretation

10:00 -
10:30

10:30 -
11:00

11:00 -
11:30

11:30 -
12:00

12:00 -
12:30

Bayer Yakuhin

Open Innovation Strategy at Bayer

Simultaneous
interpretation

Embassy of Canada to Japan

Investment and Business Opportunities in Regenerative Medicine - Canadian Landscape and Success Story

12:30 -
13:00

13:00 -
13:30

13:15-14:15

NITTO PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES

''Postbiotics'' for health -Analysis and application of functional gut microbial metabolites-

Simultaneous
interpretation

New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization

NEDO seminer

Life Innovation Forum 

- Era of Integrated Healthcare -

Simultaneous
interpretation

13:30 -
14:00

Evolution of gene therapy toward commercialization

Simultaneous
interpretation

14:00 -
14:30
14:30 -
15:00

Japan Bioindustry Award, Bioindustry Research Award 2018 Ceremony, Award Lecture and Poster Session

Simultaneous
interpretation

15:00 -
15:30

Latest approaches by Japanese companies in regenerative medicine

Simultaneous
interpretation

15:30 -
16:00

Chugai Pharmaceutical

Personalized healthcare approach by Chugai

Simultaneous
interpretation

Global trend of healthcare innovation for super-aged society in Japan and the world ~with report of 1st Well Aging Society Summit Asia-Japan~

Simultaneous
interpretation

16:00 -
16:30
16:30 -
17:00

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro's it's done!
And it feels like I'm coming down with some hard sh*t. I recorded the session best I could bros and even took a few photos. Got told off so snapped couple more!!! Bros I need some serious RnR and to collect my thoughts. Feels like I was in The Amazing Race HC!

Guess who else was there? Fidia!

Really appreciated man, they said something about the release date?

BTW cant believe Fidia was there wtf.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, don’t ask same idiotic questions. If he have something interesting he will post it.

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some comments here are the proof that hair loss is the last of the problems many people have.

Calling troll with no reasons at all an user who just did something truly exceptionial just because your minimal knowledge of the situation tells you to do so...unbelievable, I really hope John Silver doesn't share anything at all and gets a nice and deserved rest. You guys deserve nothing from him.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros, how reliable is that folliculethought guy? He posted this yesterday.
follicelthought.JPG

Not sure how this guy would know more than L. Buckler. He must have a really good connection with someone from the industry to have this info.