Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's great!
Long John you are a champion bro. We all owe you a big thank you and lots of beers my man.
Looking forward to the news you got for us :)

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, Brotzu might be dodgy and scammy but no other hair treatment matches his theatrical skills

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking about it , to be fair Fidia could have been there for some reason other then hair loss related. It produces a huge variety of different pharma products as does Sheseido so they could have both been there to discuss any number of future products

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro's it's done!
And it feels like I'm coming down with some hard sh*t. I recorded the session best I could bros and even took a few photos. Got told off so snapped couple more!!! Bros I need some serious RnR and to collect my thoughts. Feels like I was in The Amazing Race HC!

Guess who else was there? Fidia!
200w.gif

anders

Reaction score
Thinking about it , to be fair Fidia could have been there for some reason other then hair loss related. It produces a huge variety of different pharma products as does Sheseido so they could have both been there to discuss any number of future products
Why start speculating when we actually got a guy who went there and can tell us about it after he rested?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least he changed the record from the usual amateur science-depression-brotzu-am i receding talk that is usually in the menu here

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
haha sh*t I somehow forgot about trolls.... I think he probably does live under a bridge