Balding with zero androgens

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 look at this cucked f*****. Beta simp response. I bet has also has a bad case of russophobia too. Yeah go ahead vandun! Go on full tranny regimen! You will be healthier than every straight man! You think women live longer because of their hormones? Environmental exposure, variation in life experience, and the countless amount of other factors has nothing to do with that? The pink pill is strong with this one!
lol your mind is warped. it's funny because you are actually an npc with this response, literally just pulling strawmen out of a hat. being anti-left isn't a personality, loser

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going back on injections, I’m switching to valerate and will have higher peak levels.
Also I started 200mg nightly progesterone. Hopefully that will reverse things, I’ll also add oral minoxodil too

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol your mind is warped. it's funny because you are actually an npc with this response, literally just pulling strawmen out of a hat. being anti-left isn't a personality, loser

Telling straight guys that they shouldn't be taking HRT isn't anti-left, in fact it's just being a good Samaritan lol. Some people literally have no clue wtf these drugs will do to you. One f***** was suggesting he drink RU lmao. I've saved way more lives than you

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telling straight guys that they shouldn't be taking HRT isn't anti-left, in fact it's just being a good Samaritan lol. Some people literally have no clue wtf these drugs will do to you. One f***** was suggesting he drink RU lmao. I've saved way more lives than you
Can’t RU cause heart attacks?

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel lmao
lol what. you just keep getting more NPC with these responses, bruh. take a chill pill and step back for a moment, perhaps you'll develop an inner monologue and stop reacting to bits of information like a rabid animal

straight? why straight? do homosexuals not need testosterone? i guess you support the chemical castration policies of the 50s D:

see what jumping to conclusions does, Mr. NPC?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what. you just keep getting more NPC with these responses, bruh. take a chill pill and step back for a moment, perhaps you'll develop an inner monologue and stop reacting to bits of information like a rabid animal

straight? why straight? do homosexuals not need testosterone? i guess you support the chemical castration policies of the 50s D:

see what jumping to conclusions does, Mr. NPC?
Good thing you aren’t reproducing lol

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I’ll post an update in a month or two to see how EV injections and progesterone change things.
I’d like to get a scalp biopsy done but I’m not sure how to go about that, can they even measure the dht in my scalp? Also, I’d rather not since it will leave a scar and the hairs there won’t grow back.

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
What is your long term goal as regards your endocrine state? A return to somewhat normality?

I noticed you used some exogenous testosterone - do you have shrunken balls like a bodybuilder with a shutdown HPTA? If you have 0 androgens I assume you must have. If so have you considered some kind of bodybuilder's PCT meds?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your long term goal as regards your endocrine state? A return to somewhat normality?

I noticed you used some exogenous testosterone - do you have shrunken balls like a bodybuilder with a shutdown HPTA? If you have 0 androgens I assume you must have. If so have you considered some kind of bodybuilder's PCT meds?
Glad to have you here, Derek

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I used testosterone for 3 months years ago for the purposes of feeling less tired . That initiated my hair loss.
I have zero androgens because I’m taking estrogen shots and I was on Cypro and I’m on bica.

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
I used testosterone for 3 months years ago for the purposes of feeling less tired . That initiated my hair loss.
I have zero androgens because I’m taking estrogen shots and I was on Cypro and I’m on bica.
Has all of this been done under the guidance of an endocrinologist, or are you trying things yourself?

Is the idea of the estrogen shots to help your hair? I can't imagine why a regular male would take estrogen shots tbh. Do you not have gyno symptoms and the like?

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has all of this been done under the guidance of an endocrinologist, or are you trying things yourself?

Is the idea of the estrogen shots to help your hair? I can't imagine why a regular male would take estrogen shots tbh. Do you not have gyno symptoms and the like?
Yes, a doctor is prescribing me this and I’m getting blood work regularly(liver enzymes blood panel fat panel hormones)
Well with no testosterone I shouldn’t be losing hair and estrogen should help hair growth, progesterone should help even more.
No, that’s not the entire reason. I’d like to look more feminine/androgynous.
I don’t care for breast development but it comes with the estrogen shots, I’ll have to take a SERM like raloxifene to stop or slow that or use binders and at worst get surgery.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus fuckibg Christ
Why do my temples continue to recede
WHY!
I’m consistently on 2 anti androgens, one of which blocks testosterone at the receptor level(bica and duta)
A third one sporadically to further Nuke testosterone(cypro)
And I’m on estrogen injections(estradiol valerate)
And I’m now on progesterone

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is either cypro or your hair loss is very aggressive. What is your family history bro?

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is either cypro or your hair loss is very aggressive. What is your family history bro?
How can it be cypro that causes it? Also, I’ve been off it for nearly 2 months. I’m going to start taking it again.
Dad is bald
But even if it’s aggressive I don’t have any dht in my blood or any testosterone
I have rock bottom androgen levels because of the hrt

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can it be cypro that causes it? Also, I’ve been off it for nearly 2 months. I’m going to start taking it again.
Dad is bald
But even if it’s aggressive I don’t have any dht in my blood or any testosterone
I have rock bottom androgen levels because of the hrt
If hrt isn't working... Then u hv no other option bro... Ul lose ur hair quickly... May be in a year