Balding with zero androgens

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody??????? Anybody have an actual explanation or a similar case?
This doesn’t make any f*****g sense, I’m continuing to lose my hair. f***!

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody??????? Anybody have an actual explanation or a similar case?
This doesn’t make any f*****g sense, I’m continuing to lose my hair. f***!
It's genetic man. It's the same for me. I have dupa i lose my hair all over the head. Nothing work , minoxidil , dutasteride, fina ect....
DHT or testo is not the only reason we are balding.

We have no choice but to accept the situation

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's genetic man. It's the same for me. I have dupa i lose my hair all over the head. Nothing work , minoxidil , dutasteride, fina ect....
DHT or testo is not the only reason we are balding.

We have no choice but to accept the situation
But I’m only 24
It’s gotten worse since hrt when it should have gotten better
My hair loss wasn’t that aggressive and it got better when I got on duta. My father still has some hair and isn’t completely bald.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Extremely depressing. I can't even imagine this… Maybe stop taking progesterone because you probably continue to activate the backdoor pathway of DHT through the progesterone path. Do some more blood tests, like 3a-Diol-G, which is an indicator for the backdoor pathway of DHT and the 5AR activity in tissues. You may need some topical Antiandrogens to target the scalp tissue, like topical Finasteride, etc. Oral sometimes is not enough. Maybe get an advanced trichoscopy too! You might have something else under the ground.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Extremely depressing. I can't even imagine this… Maybe stop taking progesterone because you probably continue to activate the backdoor pathway of DHT through the progesterone path. Do some more blood tests, like 3a-Diol-G, which is an indicator for the backdoor pathway of DHT and the 5AR activity in tissues. You may need some topical Antiandrogens to target the scalp tissue, like topical Finasteride, etc. Oral sometimes is not enough. Maybe get an advanced trichoscopy too! You might have something else under the ground.
If my blood dht is low is that good enough test wise?

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, not enough.
My 3a was 29 ng/dl in December
I was losing hair then too, still am.
Not sure if it’s accelerating seems like it kinda is after going on prog but honestly I don’t know. I should take photos every day but I don’t like to look that often.
I’ll get it tested again I guess with prog
My t is 19 ng
Dht sub 1 ng
And I’m taking bica so that little amount of t gets blocked at receptors

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My 3a was 29 ng/dl in December
I was losing hair then too, still am.
Not sure if it’s accelerating seems like it kinda is after going on prog but honestly I don’t know. I should take photos every day but I don’t like to look that often.
I’ll get it tested again I guess with prog
My t is 19 ng
Dht sub 1 ng
And I’m taking bica so that little amount of t gets blocked at receptors
Crazy! What was the range of your lab for 3a?

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also I’ve noticed I have quite a lot of hairs which are white in the middle but very dark at the ends, both short and long hairs
Sometimes it’s blond at one end and black on the other and then it’s just blond/white in the middle and black at the ends
I have brown hair

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No reference range and this was before progesterone, I’ve been on progesterone for 2.5 months now
How is missing the range? Well, it could be very low or very high. I was having my best hair results when this was lowered in my blood tests. Once it went back to normal ranges, I started going backwards (and still).

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also I’ve noticed I have quite a lot of hairs which are white in the middle but very dark at the ends, both short and long hairs
Sometimes it’s blond at one end and black on the other and then it’s just blond/white in the middle and black at the ends
I have brown hair
How is your hair at the root. Did they lost pigmentantion?

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your hair at the root. Did they lost pigmentantion?
I don’t know which end is th root or not
The short hairs that are very black and sometimes white on one side don’t seem to have a root?

isnt 29 very low? Labcorp says it’s low they just don’t give a reference rang.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know which end is th root or not
The short hairs that are very black and sometimes white on one side don’t seem to have a root?

isnt 29 very low? Labcorp says it’s low they just don’t give a reference rang.
The root is the end when you see sometimes the white bulbs. In my case, I miniaturizing fast again, so I can clearly see towards the root my hair are brownish and light. However, when Finasteride worked the best for me, these ends were thicker and darker.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait never mind, it says 112 to 1012 for the range. Could this be autoimmune? Like, estrogen increases immune system response so maybe I should try to get a kenalog shot.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The root is the end when you see sometimes the white bulbs. In my case, I miniaturizing fast again, so I can clearly see towards the root my hair are brownish and light. However, when Finasteride worked the best for me, these ends were thicker and darker.
The short hairs I see that are sometimes blond at one end or in the middle are thick but I don’t see a bulb a lot of the time. Longer hairs have bulbs.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait never mind, it says 112 to 1012 for the range. Could this be autoimmune? Like, estrogen increases immune system response so maybe I should try to get a kenalog shot.
Crazy!!! I can't believe it. Please, do every possible test you can. What is your case mate?! f*** this curse!!!!

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy!!! I can't believe it. Please, do every possible test you can. What is your case mate?! f*** this curse!!!!
I had auto immune tests done and every androgen test done a couple months back. Everything was fine, some things were elevated with the auto immune stuff but still negative
My inflammation should also be low as my c reactive protein levels are sub .01 mg

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had auto immune tests done and every androgen test done a couple months back. Everything was fine, some things were elevated with the auto immune stuff but still negative
My inflammation should also be low as my c reactive protein levels are sub .01 mg
You are tracking the things like I do. I am testing a lot of things too! It's very unfortunate mate. I can't believe it. Maybe try some topicals? Have you tried something topical?