Balding with zero androgens

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low T in men isnt good for health you will surely die prematurely. Stop lieing to yourself man. Im done talking to a troll ur on my ignore list. Happy balding btw.
I’m taking a sex hormone, I’ll be fine.
I’m not trolling, i came here advice about what could be happening and quite frankly you weren’t of much help anyway. So ok, ignore.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m taking a sex hormone, I’ll be fine.
I’m not trolling, i came here advice about what could be happening and quite frankly you weren’t of much help anyway. So ok, ignore.
Even I'm losing hair on hrt... It has become brittle and thin all over

Attachments

• 164565943228215476048942056411.jpg
    164565943228215476048942056411.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 16456595057271043248387122686292.jpg
    16456595057271043248387122686292.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 135

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair growth isn’t completely hormonal. People like you usually have to be on severe hormones for 6 months or more to show regrowth.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
just as a disclaimer, yes my regiment is extreme and I know some people here will disagree with it.

Hello, I’m new to the forum and I’m a 24 year old male. I have been on dutasteride since 2018, I started balding late 2016 after I went on testosterone injections and gel for a couple months. I did this only to not feel as tired, it didn’t help and I stopped. Hair loss started then.
Since july of 2021 I was also on bicalutamide 50mg daily
Estrogen match .05mg then .1mg then injections of estradiol cypionate 2.5mg weekly subq, seems like this was when further thinning started. I’ve been off injections since late December.
I was taking cyprosteone acetate intermdiately until November/December. 25-12.5mg a week I think, maybe more.
I take a lot of supplements, vitamin c 1000mg dose vitamin d 10,000 iu vitamin a vitamin e 800 iu multi vitamin etc
Im a lot more thinner in the temples and also the center since last year. I have clumps and clumps of hair falling out in the bathtub where before this wasn’t the case. Could it be stress? Maybe but that doesn’t explain thinning in the temples and center. It’s significant.
My androgens are at rock bottom, all of them, including androgen metabolites.
I have a lot of blood work.

why is this happening? Shouldn’t the combination of zero androgens and estrogen help hair growth? My androgens are not only low but then they’re also being blocked at the receptor level by bicalutamide.
derms were of no help and just said “it happens it’s genetic” but it’s not, male pattern baldness is genetic and it’s caused by androgens killing the hair follicle but I have no androgens.
Jesus dude, How you went from Teststosterone injection to a Tranny regimen ?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I looked at sides they are thinning, though your overall hairline is very good.
As people have said in the Hairloss forum they have quite extensive regimens.
Are you drinking coffee or around the smell of coffee. This can aggravate sebum development in scalp for some. Are you cleaning scalp as well as possible? Do you massage/microneedle/inject/inject/mesotherapy? So there are more things to do.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I looked at sides they are thinning, though your overall hairline is very good.
As people have said in the Hairloss forum they have quite extensive regimens.
Are you drinking coffee or around the smell of coffee. This can aggravate sebum development in scalp for some. Are you cleaning scalp as well as possible? Do you massage/microneedle/inject/inject/mesotherapy? So there are more things to do.
Jesus, Cafeine is already to prove that use it in topical formulation works to treat Androgenetic Alopecia . What the hell are you talking ? Caffeine is a inhibitor of phosphodiesterase , which is a good thing for Androgenetic Alopecia .

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do a scalp biopsy on dgt, so you'll be closer to the clue. Also check prolactin and cortisol.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero androgens is not a good idea, not even for hair. Why do I say this? Think about it. For healthy hair, you need enough estrogen. What do you think happens when you have no testosterone? Without testosterone, you do not have estrogen. The way to overcome this is by increasing testosterone, or using large doses of exogenous estradiol. It seems that some people are more dependent on aromatization for their hair health than others, which is likely the case for you. One big mistake a lot of you make is to take CPA, and usually too much of it. CPA destroys androgens, meaning it also destroys your endogenous production of estrogen. In order to recover you need to either transition fully with high doses of estrogen, or you need to increase your testosterone while keeping DHT at bay.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero androgens is not a good idea, not even for hair. Why do I say this? Think about it. For healthy hair, you need enough estrogen. What do you think happens when you have no testosterone? Without testosterone, you do not have estrogen. The way to overcome this is by increasing testosterone, or using large doses of exogenous estradiol. It seems that some people are more dependent on aromatization for their hair health than others, which is likely the case for you. One big mistake a lot of you make is to take CPA, and usually too much of it. CPA destroys androgens, meaning it also destroys your endogenous production of estrogen. In order to recover you need to either transition fully with high doses of estrogen, or you need to increase your testosterone while keeping DHT at bay.
I was on a high estrogen dose

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how long you've been on your current regimen, but anytime you make adjustments/tinker with your regimen in a way that affects hormones you can induce Telogen Effluvium, and would need to wait 3 months for shedding to subside and 6 months for regrowth.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low T in men isnt good for health you will surely die prematurely. Stop lieing to yourself man. Im done talking to a troll ur on my ignore list. Happy balding btw.
eunuchs don't die prematurely though? they live longer i thought. lol

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
npc response
why do eunuchs live longer? why do women live longer? even if you take out deaths from unnatural causes :)
@losingbattle88 look at this cucked f*****. Beta simp response. I bet has also has a bad case of russophobia too. Yeah go ahead vandun! Go on full tranny regimen! You will be healthier than every straight man! You think women live longer because of their hormones? Environmental exposure, variation in life experience, and the countless amount of other factors has nothing to do with that? The pink pill is strong with this one!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 look at this cucked f*****. Beta simp response. I bet has also has a bad case of russophobia too. Yeah go ahead vandun! Go on full tranny regimen! You will be healthier than every straight man! You think women live longer because of their hormones? Environmental exposure, variation in life experience, and the countless amount of other factors has nothing to do with that? The pink pill is strong with this one!
To be fair, castrated animals tend to live longer. Granted chemical castration from hrt likely doesn't provide that same longevity