Bald Macho Marine to a Long haired woman

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
My partying days are over I think. I just feel out of place if I go to a party now.

I'm sure you had/have a great body, Joan :)

Ive said this to you in the past, and Ill say it again since I can see your figure. Im telling you this in no way to be flirtacious since its the internet and youre a million miles away, so I have no genuine reason to even TRY to be just "nice" for the sake of it.
One of my ex's had a gall bladder issue. It cause her hair to thin as well. She had a body like yours. Believe me I had ZERO issues and no shortage of other guys who would flirt with her either.
I think you'll be fine. She had the same center part you talk about and it made her self conscious. And this was in my early 20's at my super prime with thick hair, a naturally cut body and good looks. She had an AMAZING sense of humor though. I will say that was the ONE time in my life that made a difference. She was an all around cool chick.
I know you will worry about your appearance and how guys will view you but trust me, with a figure like that guys will be paying VERY little attention to your head at all as long as you have SOME hair up there.

- - - Updated - - -

My ex cared. If you didn't already know he dumped me after 2.5 years together purely because of my (lack of) hair. Who's to say it won't happen again? And I'm in shape and also have a "pretty" face (or so I've been told).

Im willing to bet it wasnt your hair and something else but he needed an excuse. He prob just met someone else or wanted to be single in his 20s
Also maybe you just frustrated the hell out of him constantly bringing your hair issues up. I did this do one of my other ex's as well. Her dad wil NW7 and listening to me talk about losing my hair would piss her off. Odd her mom had thinning hair yet her and her 2 brothers had the THICKEST head of brillo I ever saw on 3 people.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of college and uni girls are attracted to that wine :) Does the job!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of college and uni girls are attracted to that wine :) Does the job!

Theyre only interested in that wine when THIS GUY is presenting it to them

images

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't blame them, I want that guy :laugh:

Realistically, not many are like that though walking around.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Theyre only interested in that wine when THIS GUY is presenting it to them

images
Yes but with age, his looks will fade. But until then, he is going to attract many men and women.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Im willing to bet it wasnt your hair and something else but he needed an excuse. He prob just met someone else or wanted to be single in his 20s
Also maybe you just frustrated the hell out of him constantly bringing your hair issues up.

Nope, is was my hair. Like I told Captain, I was never a drama queen over my hair in front of him, just kept it to myself most of the time. He didn't meet someone else as far as I know either.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, is was my hair. Like I told Captain, I was never a drama queen over my hair in front of him, just kept it to myself most of the time. He didn't meet someone else as far as I know either.

dont know what to tell you then, I wouldnt worry too much tho as of yet. Then again maybe its worse than we all think. Id still say get a trendy wig or see if extensions might fill it in if your existing hair is strong enough to take it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but with age, his looks will fade. But until then, he is going to attract many men and women.

No I know this guy hes 43

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can age well though as a man, provided your hair stays pretty good and skin. It's possible in those like me looking at older family members. If you're very Anglo Saxon, it's not usually the case.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he means he knows someone who has aged well at 43.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score