Bald Macho Marine to a Long haired woman

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You two would be surprised. All my guy friends give me shit about being attracted to women they would never consider. I recognize flaws in women that society makes them so, but they've never really been flaws to me, i simply never cared much about them. Balding woman? As a balding man myself, I'd hope you ladies would expect more 'forgiveness' from me on that front... especially considering how I've dissected so much about the issues over the last 4 years that has affected me as well. It'd be hypocritical of me to do so.

I never got the impression that you were the superficial type and not just because you're suffering hair loss. I'm not surprised that you would overlook flaws in women and find maybe an average-looking woman worth dating. It wouldn't have surprised me, though, if you said you wouldn't be able to get past a woman's baldness--seeing her around the house with some kind of head covering all the time when her wig is off. I wouldn't blame you, either. I think Exodus and Fred both said they wouldn't mind if a woman had hair loss either.

So, EvilLocks, there are three guys right here who could get past your thinning hair, and they haven't even had the privilege of seeing your pretty face.

- - - Updated - - -

Im willing to bet it wasnt your hair and something else but he needed an excuse.

I agree with this. What you're saying, EvilLocks, is your BF was attracted to you and you had good times for over two years, your hair started falling out and, BAM, he said I'm outta here because I don't want a bald woman. You're still not at the point of needing a wig, still getting away with Toppik, so there was no reason for him to dump you early on in your hair loss. Listen to the advice the guys here are giving you. Who better to get inside your BF's head?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There is the right person out there, and you will know when you find he/she, and he/she will not care about hairloss, if they do move on until you find that person and dont stop until you do, hiding or whatever what find that person.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea joan, my own mom has some hair loss. some hair loss i wouldnt mind on a girl, but once it gets to a certain stage its bad. but then again if they were good otherwise even then i cud get past it.

at the least i wouldnt mind a girl with a wig, as long as it's a good one.