Bald Macho Marine to a Long haired woman

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just turned 23 so young-ish I guess. I think Joan's 52. Is the balance good?

(23+52) / 2 = 37.5

I can work with that.

Are either of you into balding men?.... LOL

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There was another trans female here who went from a NW6 office worker (looked like any other bald office worker) - to a NW1 with long hair - by taking hardcore female hormones. i think their name was Gemini X ?
Damn, I'ma order some oestrogen. Once I have a NW1 i'll just get a mastectomy. :mrgreen:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Whether or not you're a bald(ing) woman, REAL beauty is impossible to overlook. I like to think we answered this question already. (-:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
So long as the woman is in decent shape and has decent skin, who cares about the hair on top of her head?

My ex cared. If you didn't already know he dumped me after 2.5 years together purely because of my (lack of) hair. Who's to say it won't happen again? And I'm in shape and also have a "pretty" face (or so I've been told).

resu

Reaction score
My ex cared. If you didn't already know he dumped me after 2.5 years together purely because of my (lack of) hair. Who's to say it won't happen again? And I'm in shape and also have a "pretty" face (or so I've been told).

I can see how it could be difficult even for a woman. It's not just about finding a partner, if you're young there's still the friends from both sides and that's usually where the issues start, the friends from your bf may start making jokes and eventually it starts affecting him.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score

Looking at your avatar then your ex is crazy! You have the body of a model/actress.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
the friends from your bf may start making jokes and eventually it starts affecting him.

Who knows. The bottom line is he dumped me because of my hair loss, and that's a tough pill to swallow. Especially since I still love the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at your avatar then your ex is crazy! You have the body of a model/actress.

Thank you so much :)

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2chairlqqo8.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Of course some men will care. Some men like very short girls, so if a teenage girl gets a growth spurt (a good thing) she might get dumped. Similarly, some men have a fat fetish. If a formerly fat girl gets into fitness and slims down, she might get dumped.

The point is, your physical attributes changed, at a very young age, when he was with you. That is why he seems to have dumped you. Or, his tastes might have changed (you two were very young). If your hair is already thin, you don't have to worry about having to deal with changing appearance. Plus, you are older now.

Did he tell you he was breaking up over your hair? It could just been over dealing with your drama.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, her ex could have been the top 1% of men who have their pick of women.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course some men will care. Some men like very short girls, so if a teenage girl gets a growth spurt (a good thing) she might get dumped. Similarly, some men have a fat fetish. If a formerly fat girl gets into fitness and slims down, she might get dumped.

The point is, your physical attributes changed, at a very young age, when he was with you. That is why he seems to have dumped you. Or, his tastes might have changed (you two were very young). If your hair is already thin, you don't have to worry about having to deal with changing appearance. Plus, you are older now.

Did he tell you he was breaking up over your hair? It could just been over dealing with your drama.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you always such a negative person?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether or not you're a bald(ing) woman, REAL beauty is impossible to overlook. I like to think we answered this question already. (-:

Same for guys. xo

- - - Updated - - -

So long as the woman is in decent shape and has decent skin, who cares about the hair on top of her head?

NSFW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgrdkC7Pdwg

Is the woman balding?
Look at the view count to see if men really get hung up on womens hairloss :$

CaptainForehead, you like those voluptuous women, don't you?

I'd take EvilLock's body over hers any day of the week.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Plus, you are older now.

I have only just turned 23, I wouldn't classify that as being "older", but each to their own.

No, it was my hair. He told me he couldn't be with a girl who was bald. I wasn't a drama queen over my hair in front of him either, mostly just kept things to myself.

He was/is a very good looking guy with lots of choices, so I suppose that is why he dumped me, when he realized he could find someone better - with hair.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Same for guys. xo

- - - Updated - - -

CaptainForehead, you like those voluptuous women, don't you?

I'd take EvilLock's body over hers any day of the week.

Yes, the women in the video has average body compared with EvilLocks, which is 10/10

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the women in the video has average body compared with EvilLocks, which is 10/10

I agree. Actually, I think the woman in the video is heavy. EvilLocks looks like she has a nice, small waist and slim legs.

EvilLocks, I know you still love your ex, but if he truly, truly loved you, he wouldn't have left you solely for your hair loss. Would you have left him if he went bald? Of course not. The next guy you get serious with will love you for you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Joan quite sensibly says, "EvilLocks, I know you still love your ex, but if he truly, truly loved you, he wouldn't have left you solely for your hair loss. Would you have left him if he went bald? Of course not. The next guy you get serious with will love you for you."[/QUOTE] If I may add.., and when your ex sees that and his conceit tries to weasel his way back to you.., whatever you do girl, don' t let him.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The real question is, are you into balding women? Lol
LOL, truee :(

You two would be surprised. All my guy friends give me shit about being attracted to women they would never consider. I recognize flaws in women that society makes them so, but they've never really been flaws to me, i simply never cared much about them. Balding woman? As a balding man myself, I'd hope you ladies would expect more 'forgiveness' from me on that front... especially considering how I've dissected so much about the issues over the last 4 years that has affected me as well. It'd be hypocritical of me to do so.