"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I dont see the point to holding a bitter resentment to the entire female population though. I guess its easy to do so because women don't typically experience hair loss but come on its kind of ridiculous to lump them all into that category. Some women are delusional so are some men....

blackg

Reaction score
It's really not just women.

I had a female stalker: this fat, gross, old woman.

Had she looked like Kate Beckinsale, I'd have been beyond cool with it.
This is a bit too complicated for Dante and others.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two key differences.

1. Guys will normally not feel wrong done by, or threatened even if whoever it is is dog dick ugly.

2. Guys are aware and honest about their actions. "I'm not going near her because she's fat and ugly" compared to "I'm not going near him because he's a creepy loser". Or "he wasn't confident". They lie to themselves about it.

1. Guys don't feel threatened or wronged because we typically don't have women flip out on us and call us w****s and stuff if we reject them. Plenty of dudes go from "nice guy" to major-league douche the second she says something like "I'm not looking for anything right now" which is a polite way of saying, "I don't want your dick in my mouth — ever." I can just imagine if most of these women were honest...

2. No they don't, you just want to believe they do. The last retail job I worked at, I was the only guy who worked there for a quite some time and not one of the girls there ever pulled any punches in stating what they thought about guys who asked them out or creeped on them. I've actually never known any woman who said "He wasn't confident enough", but plenty of guys delude themselves into thinking that's why they failed.

With her friends, she'll be completely honest that she think you're hideous, creepy, gross, etc. Being this honest with someone doesn't make you this saintly, righteous paragon of honesty. Saying to her face "You're gross and ugly" just makes you a douchebag.

I hate to sound like a Tumblr SJW, but the experience that the average guy has with female sexual aggression is not remotely on an even playing field with what the average woman experiences with male sexual aggression.

The point remains that both men and women will let a lot of social awkwardness or downright creepy behaviors slide if they deem the other person attractive.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
pepe was appropriated by the alt right david, it started out being used by depressed and autistic spectrum people on 4chan. it was used as a reaction meme. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog

i first lol'ed at him back in 2010 when he was underground, i saw it used as a "feelsbadman" meme then lol. i thought he looked super depressing and funny simultaneously.

anyways back on topic, thats interesting about sensitivity. just LOL i'm more sensitive than most freaking girls, if thats the case i'll always be dumped haha

This was probably the first meme I encountered, early 2000s.

blackg

Reaction score
I dont see the point to holding a bitter resentment to the entire female population though. I guess its easy to do so because women don't typically experience hair loss but come on its kind of ridiculous to lump them all into that category. Some women are delusional so are some men....
I agree with you. And I have seen guys get offended when approached by an undesireable female.
Very offended, in fact.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

"I hate to sound like a Tumblr SJW, but the experience that the average guy has with female sexual aggression is not remotely on an even playing field with what the average woman experiences with male sexual aggression."

Ok this is true. It's no excuse for how they behave though, in my opinion. And let me say that it's not all women, otherwise I genuinely would have given up. But in a lot of young pretty girls have a fairly horrible attitude to unattractive guys hitting on them.

For example, I was in a club with my friends and they were talking to these girls. Two of the girls were talking amongst themselves. I approached them just to talk as I felt left out as my mates were talking with their friends. Both of them gave me a look of disgust and walked away with an air of "how dare he come near us" and laughingly saying something like "why is he even here". I could hear them and they knew it.

There's no justification for that. I can't imagine ever doing that to someone. And yet I think it happens often enough to unattractive guys. You can tell yourself this is a learned reaction to aggressive guys but I know it's not. They both just wanted the ego boost of treating someone like dirt.

blackg

Reaction score
"I hate to sound like a Tumblr SJW, but the experience that the average guy has with female sexual aggression is not remotely on an even playing field with what the average woman experiences with male sexual aggression."

Ok this is true. It's no excuse for how they behave though, in my opinion. And let me say that it's not all women, otherwise I genuinely would have given up. But in a lot of young pretty girls have a fairly horrible attitude to unattractive guys hitting on them.

For example, I was in a club with my friends and they were talking to these girls. Two of the girls were talking amongst themselves. I approached them just to talk as I felt left out as my mates were talking with their friends. Both of them gave me a look of disgust and walked away with an air of "how dare he come near us" and laughingly saying something like "why is he even here". I could hear them and they knew it.

There's no justification for that. I can't imagine ever doing that to someone. And yet I think it happens often enough to unattractive guys. You can tell yourself this is a learned reaction to aggressive guys but I know it's not. They both just wanted the ego boost of treating someone like dirt.
b****s!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is back when had almost no experience with girls and still believed what I needed mostly was confidence.

In the end this moment helped me.

Firstly I realized I want nothing to do with girls like that.

Secondly I realized if I want to have any hope I better start caring more about my appearance. I was genuinely the type of guy who would just thrown on whatever clothes were there and would just throw gel in my hair and that was it. I barely even looked into mirrors haha.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stupid your views.

You just put all women in a basket.

The problem is not your look, the problem is your personality.
Some users here are worse than the largest tussis.

Get a life!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stupid your views.

You just put all women in a basket.

The problem is not your look, the problem is your personality.
Some users here are worse than the largest tussis.

Get a life!

"all women in a basket" - as I said it's not all women, otherwise I'd have given up years ago.

"The problem is not your look, the problem is your personality." - It's probably both :p

"Get a life" - It's about all I have :p

There are uncomfortable realities in this world. Sometimes I think people who pretend they don't exist genuinely live happier lives. I'm just not capable of that. I see what I see, and speak what I mean. Always willing to listen to opposing views though.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What´s so truly disgusting about women/girls is that they love to portray themselves as morally superior/less superficial gender and it is believed not only by females themselves, but also by the vast majority of blue pilling males.

I am sad the OP didn´t dump that sl*t, but instead gave her the chance to dump him. No offence, bro. Just keep it in mind for the next time.

shookwun

Reaction score
What´s so truly disgusting about women/girls is that they love to portray themselves as morally superior/less superficial gender and it is believed not only by females themselves, but also by the vast majority of blue pilling males.

I am sad the OP didn´t dump that sl*t, but instead gave her the chance to dump him. No offence, bro. Just keep it in mind for the next time.
Amen. Most men just want a nice warm pussy to be inside of.. We don't ask for much

We put up with a lot.

Women are the ones who are picky ha. Most men don't care... if they say a phat ***-thick white girl, its good enuff.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Although I agree with you that many females today have a "holier than thou" halo which they should not have, for everyone's sake, I am unsure they were the ones who historically gave themselves that halo.

Remember the knight in shining armour and the damsel in distress? It is a concept created by men who were convinced women needed saving, and who had a not so secret wish to subjugate them.

In 2016 - in the West - no one subjugates anyone anymore, so we should stop thinking that women must be saved by their own desires, which can be wild, crazy and disrespectful of other people's intelligence just like the sexual desires of men.

deraj

Reaction score
About 2 years I starting dating a very good looking girl that I met while I was eating at a restaurant here in the U.S. She was our server and we hit it off instantly. I got her number and we started dating. This was about 7 months after I had gotten my first hair transplant procedure so she could not tell that I ever was bald or balding because I am always wearing toppik and making sure it's styled properly to not show any signs of hair loss. We did everything from going out to eat at different restaurants, walks in the park, going to the shore in New Jersey in the summer, traveling to NYC at least a dozen times, and she met my family and I met hers. It was a nearly perfect relationship. Until one day, we were sitting at a restaurant eating, when she looks over and says, and I will never forget this, "Eww that bald guy keeps looking over at me. Bald guys are disgusting." The guy was a normal looking, well-dressed guy. In the past, she would say stuff like this but it was never with this level of disgust in her voice. I suddenly got very tense and didn't talk much for the rest of the night. A couple of weeks later, I opened up to her about my balding. Everything from taking propecia to trying rogaine. I didn't tell her about my hair transplant but that would have been worse. She broke up with me a couple days later and since we haven't spoken at all. This is the true impact of baldness. If I were bald when I first met her while she was serving, none of that would have ever happened.

Sorry to read about that, must have been shitty breaking up like that. Although, I gotta say, there's multiple other reasons that it may not have worked between the two of you. You can't just blame your hair loss issues.

And either way, I guess you could look at it like this, if she was willing to jack in a seemingly good relationship in for simply the matter of hair or not, then she wasn't worth having anyway. You got off lucky.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to read about that, must have been shitty breaking up like that. Although, I gotta say, there's multiple other reasons that it may not have worked between the two of you. You can't just blame your hair loss issues.

And either way, I guess you could look at it like this, if she was willing to jack in a seemingly good relationship in for simply the matter of hair or not, then she wasn't worth having anyway. You got off lucky.
Yeah, there were other reasons for sure. Definitely won't argue with that. I definitely did get off lucky you could say. She's dating some rich guy now.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, there were other reasons for sure. Definitely won't argue with that. I definitely did get off lucky you could say. She's dating some rich guy now.
aka is he paying for her life?

that's one of the biggest advantages of being a girl. you always have the opportunity to drop out of the work force and have a rich guy pay for you

you literally have the option of not having to be responsible and grow up lol holy f***.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
aka is he paying for her life?

that's one of the biggest advantages of being a girl. you always have the opportunity to drop out of the work force and have a rich guy pay for you

you literally have the option of not having to be responsible and grow up lol holy f***.

Only attractive girls, and it's not a good option.