"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think what they like is to see advantageous sensitivity from strong men. For example if the man of their dreams buys them flowers once a year.

Essentially they like strong men that they can bring sensitive side out off, now and again.

It's never simple is it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
They like good-looking sensitive guys. If you're ugly and sensitive, they consider you a potential rapist or a psychopath, at best.

When you stop considering women "different" or "special", you realize that, when talking about attraction, only few things truly matters to them. I learnt this the hard way: my knowledge, my talents, my humour, my personality are meaningless to them. They only look at my face and hair, and that's more than enough for them, I don't even need to speak, my appearance is the only thing they care about and they even refuse to get to know me, considering me a loser, a potential rapist, a psychopath, etc.

Yeah looks trump everything, as always. It doesn't matter how perfect your "sensitivity" is if you're ugly. Although there are usually things you can do to your appearance in order for people not to consider you a rapist, loser or psychopath. How you dress, compose yourself and act can help you avoid being viewed like that. They will still see you as ugly, and will still consider you a 'creep' if you approach them romantically, but if you're dressed right and act right you don't have to be a creep to every girl.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I understand why you mightn't be arsed doing any of that if you don't have a chance anyways.

blackg

Reaction score
They like good-looking sensitive guys. If you're ugly and sensitive, they consider you a potential rapist or a psychopath, at best.
Although this is still a bit "black and white", from my experience there's a lot of truth in this statement. Damn, I hate agreeing with frogboy!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante introduced me to Pepe the Frog, who is apparently a major piece of alt-right iconography in the USA.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pepe was appropriated by the alt right david, it started out being used by depressed and autistic spectrum people on 4chan. it was used as a reaction meme. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog

i first lol'ed at him back in 2010 when he was underground, i saw it used as a "feelsbadman" meme then lol. i thought he looked super depressing and funny simultaneously.

anyways back on topic, thats interesting about sensitivity. just LOL i'm more sensitive than most freaking girls, if thats the case i'll always be dumped haha

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol at new gen meme-prodigy kids.

My meme hand was strong back in 2008

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at new gen meme-prodigy kids.

My meme hand was strong back in 2008
lol you got me beat. 2010 was near the tail end of memes being underground. even then they were calling people who just got on it "newfags" haha.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Whether what you do is considered creepy or romantic depends entirely on how attractive you are.

Brad Pitt could walk up to random women on the street and sniff their hair and they'd be like "OMG Brad totally sniffed me! Gurrrlll I am so wet right now!"

If a guy who looked like Louis C.K. did it, he'd be arrested.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether what you do is considered creepy or romantic depends entirely on how attractive you are.

Brad Pitt could walk up to random women on the street and sniff their hair and they'd be like "OMG Brad totally sniffed me! Gurrrlll I am so wet right now!"

If a guy who looked like Louis C.K. did it, he'd be arrested.

This is truth.

The below average looking guy starts makes advances on a woman in the workplace and he's at risk of having a sexual harassment claim filed against him.

Meanwhile this dude could probably smack a chick's *** in the office and she'd be flattered

AES-056518-Matt-Bomer-e1352990626199.jpg

essentially, shooting higher than your level is punishable by law

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats not entirely true.

I've often talked to women about my insecurities about never making it as a published novelist. Most just seem to like that I'm trying.

Are you seriously comparing the effect of knowing you are not gonna make it as the new Jonathan Franzen to knowing you are gonna be BALD?

blackg

Reaction score
Here in Europe memes are just memes, funny images, quick replies for a good laugh, nothing else. Only in the US funny images could possibly be associated to politics.

That was exactly my point. Women mentality in a nutshell.

vVmgX9A.jpg

robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg
These comics are so true to life! I can't believe how accurate they are.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really not just women.

I had a female stalker: this fat, gross, old woman.

Had she looked like Kate Beckinsale, I'd have been beyond cool with it.

Two key differences.

1. Guys will normally not feel wrong done by, or threatened even if whoever it is is dog dick ugly.

2. Guys are aware and honest about their actions. "I'm not going near her because she's fat and ugly" compared to "I'm not going near him because he's a creepy loser". Or "he wasn't confident". They lie to themselves about it.

resu

Reaction score
Two key differences.

1. Guys will normally not feel wrong done by, or threatened even if whoever it is is dog dick ugly.

2. Guys are aware and honest about their actions. "I'm not going near her because she's fat and ugly" compared to "I'm not going near him because he's a creepy loser". Or "he wasn't confident". They lie to themselves about it.

True, some women even get genuinely offended if you dare address them in any way.