"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think a woman telling their friends they are dating a bald man is the same as a man telling his mate he's dating a fat woman?
Not exactly but they are in the same ballpark. I think if you are bald, you need to have other things going in your favor. Preferably height, a good body, good face, confidence, charisma, money, etc.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
You can always try taking it every couple of days. That way you can still get the same effect with less chances of sides.
The moral is, never get past Norwood 3, or you're fucked beyond hope. I'm Norwood 4, but luckily finasteride sides hit me like a truck, so no worries.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it man! Or the classic "Why are you worried about things you can't control?" Before my hair transplant, and during my balding past Norwood 3, it was comments like "Who cares about your balding. It's not a big deal." Yet, even while dating, it was obviously a big deal. No one comes right out and says to your face when you are balding that it looks terrible. I kind of wish people would be more honest but they would rather treat you like you're different because of it.
The part about women telling you there's something wrong with you rather than being honest about being turned off by your baldness...

That patronising tone: "Yeah, you were not very involved, you never told me nice things, you need to work on yourself!" Get the f*** out!

I wonder why these comments stopped 6 months after my hair transplant, yet I was the same person.

Women just love to make you feel bad about yourself with some BS unrelated to your hair loss.

shookwun

Reaction score
I've told three girls I've dated about my balding in my past

-One of them told me I wasn't balding and that was my hairline (I left it at that)
-One of them said they'd stay with me no matter what (I broke up with her 6 months later so we'll never know)
-And another said her brothers balding and I should shave it if it bothers me

Maybe I'm lucky for not having negative reactions. Or maybe its because its only me temples and it hasn't gotten to NW3 yet.
it's because you are a toppik junkie, and still have the appearance of a full head despite being a diffuse.

Try telling them this when you are a NW5, and there attraction towards you is already rock bottom.

GET REAL.

resu

Reaction score
If women are in shape they'll have a lot of potential mates and the usual group of online *** kissers that "Like" every photo they post, why should they settle for a bald guy when they aren't that invested to begin with? Even with hair it's tough, the smallest bs and it's time to break. The internet should have stayed hard to use so that the common person couldn't use it, they're too confident that they can just use Tinder or whatever and get another guy while in the past the fear of being alone maybe made them try harder in order to accept each other's flaws.

shookwun

Reaction score
If women are in shape they'll have a lot of potential mates and the usual group of online *** kissers that "Like" every photo they post, why should they settle for a bald guy when they aren't that invested to begin with? Even with hair it's tough, the smallest bs and it's time to break. The internet should have stayed hard to use so that the common person couldn't use it, they're too confident that they can just use Tinder or whatever and get another guy while in the past the fear of being alone maybe made them try harder in order to accept each other's flaws.
Nop. With hair, I was destroying every dude. (GOOD DENSE, THICK, TIGHT FOLLICLES)

When I wore a toupee I literally had dudes coming up to me in the club letting me know thats there girl, some aggressively others in a more beta passive way.

I remember just walking around, and the amount of women that would lock eyes with me. It was a surreal experience, but the work involved wasnt worth it.

resu

Reaction score
Nop. With hair, I was destroying every dude. (GOOD DENSE, THICK, TIGHT FOLLICLES)

When I wore a toupee I literally had dudes coming up to me in the club letting me know thats there girl, some aggressively others in a more beta passive way.

I remember just walking around, and the amount of women that would lock eyes with me. It was a surreal experience, but the work involved wasnt worth it.

I was talking about long relationships which is what I like, I was never interested in getting chicks number. I don't deal well with change, if I adapt to something I can't just change the setting and go around my life the next day like it was nothing, I can't go on vacations because of this. With baldness is like living on the edge, you can get dumped at any given moment, why start something you know you'll lose and won't have a say because "... at least I'm not bald".

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep all true. One of my buds set up fake profile on a dating site using a pic of a handsome dude and put MBA for education. And no matter how rude he was online the girls would giggle it off and not walk.
When he used his own stuff, average guy with an undergrad degree he was barely getting any bites. Just reality.

resu

Reaction score
The balder you are, the less 'BS' a woman will tolerate. One mildly awkward moment and you're out.

It actually works both ways, the less 'physically flawed' you are, the more strikes you'll be allowed.

I know guys who are so handsome that they can have a fart concerto in bed, and their girlfriend would still stay with them no matter what.

I think that baldness is the worst aesthetic offense. As Wolf said, even fatness is mostly OK, since it can be reversed so easily.

I know someone that got dumped because he didn't like to clean the house and he's tall with black hair, she was one of those tidy types, now she's single at 30 without being much of a looker to begin with, talk about being delusional and believing what their female friends say. Now imagine if he was balding with the horseshoe starting to get more and more apparent, they wouldn't last the years they had together. The only exception is when they want kids, then they'll tolerate the guy much more he didn't want so he got the boot.

T

tellersquill

it's because you are a toppik junkie, and still have the appearance of a full head despite being a diffuse.

Try telling them this when you are a NW5, and there attraction towards you is already rock bottom.

GET REAL.
I've receded rather than diffused, pal.

I use toppik on my temples to bring the hair line.

I told the women about it before I used toppik.

But I'm sure it may have been different if I was a NW5.

shookwun

Reaction score
I've receded rather than diffused, pal.

I use toppik on my temples to bring the hair line.

I told the women about it before I used toppik.

But I'm sure it may have been different if I was a NW5.

Temple loss is more of a battle with yourself. it's not going to make you single, and alone.

I am not saying its vanity, but at this point it's more of a self-esteem, and insecurity issue

Aesthetically I would say it's when you become a NW3V, NW4+ that a women will dump you because of hair loss

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
main reason for topic was to mention that OP dates with a hot girl (in the first sentence)
She would have probably told you to keep the tip and put it toward some finasteride or a hair transplant.
LOL
Temple loss is more of a battle with yourself. it's not going to make you single, and alone.

I am not saying its vanity, but at this point it's more of a self-esteem, and insecurity issue

Aesthetically I would say it's when you become a NW3V, NW4+ that a women will dump you because of hair loss
Quoted for truth. During the early stages of hair loss, most people don't even notice that you're losing your hair but once you hit Norwood 3, that's when you start to get the balding comments from people and girls start losing interest in you. Once you hit Norwood 4, the world starts treating you much differently.

shookwun

Reaction score
LOL

Quoted for truth. During the early stages of hair loss, most people don't even notice that you're losing your hair but once you hit Norwood 3, that's when you start to get the balding comments from people and girls start losing interest in you. Once you hit Norwood 4, the world starts treating you much differently.
Only reason NW2 affected me heavily is because ontop of having diffuse hair, I had a prominent forehead. Threw my facial harmony off

Not to mention I have zero temple points. I have the sides of a NW7 (parallel)

I could give 2 shits about a NW2 if I had good density, proper forehead-brow ratios, and normal temple points

henry-cavill-heterochromic-idirum.jpg

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Only reason NW2 affected me heavily is because ontop of having diffuse hair, I had a prominent forehead. Threw my facial harmony off

I could give 2 shits about a NW2 if I had good density, proper forehead-brow ratios, and normal temple points

I still think a Norwood 0 hairline looks better than an insanely thick Norwood 2. A Norwood 0 is extremely rare once you get past your early 20's.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Henry is going to reroll into Lex Luthor soon

expect a twist in superman series

002-Henry-Cavill.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think a Norwood 0 hairline looks better than an insanely thick Norwood 2. A Norwood 0 is extremely rare once you get past your early 20's.

Norwood 1-1.25 is the best after 25 imho...

NW2 after 30 is OK

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm.....I meet most women around the 30th +

Most say to me :
For your age, you still have good hair:D

NW2 after 30 is OK

I still don't understand the difference between NW2 and NW3 ......

This guy is NW3, for me it does not look bad.After your 30s it's absolute ok :D

Don't forget the most people don't know what a Norwood scale is

V2_MAUROVENUTI_zps31c51732.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
OF course I would rather a NW0... I am simply stating that it's not a big deal.

Density is most important.

NW2 after 30 is OK

NW2 after 30 is more acceptable. You are less seen as subhuman.

T

tellersquill

Hmmm.....I meet most women around the 30th +

Most say to me :
For your age, you still have good hair:D

I still don't understand the difference between NW2 and NW3 ......

This guy is NW3, for me it does not look bad.After your 30s it's absolute ok :D

Don't forget the most people don't know what a Norwood scale is

V2_MAUROVENUTI_zps31c51732.jpg
Yeah, that hair loss is okay. He was nearly a NW3 before, but it doesn't look bad.

After NW4, like the other guy said, it looks way worse, and you better hope you suit the bald look.