"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
yea still around average income for one guy. but yea ofc very low for someone with the highest academic degree. like i said, combo of oldness, prolly not much demand, and sh*t social skills.

i'd be good with that income, but i wouldnt have the selfishness to have kids and raise a whole family on it. cuz he got with a woman and had her leave the country so effectively it killed her career advancement opportunities.

he was a huge incel too, first GF at 25, who was fat. went bald later than me though, mid 20s or so. he had me at like 39, similar age for my mom, at 38.
Isn't the average around 45k?

With 30k it will be difficult even if you are alone -- housing and health related costs as you get older will eat it up.

You seem to have had a difficult life .. coming from a bright family, it couldn't have been easy to see your mother do cleaning jobs. She never considered going back to Indonesia after she left him?

How did they two meet?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Be careful about escaping through fantasy. When I was your age, I was extremely reclusive and trapped in a cycle of maladaptive daydreaming like you describe- to the extent that it became more real than my day to day life. I missed out on developing relationships, a career, social skills and many other things. Now I'm 33 and still dealing with the consequences of missing the starting gun in life, as it were. I strongly recommend you try to work, meet people and attend college in person; otherwise, you might get to my age and find your problems are basically intractable.

Excellent advice.

I've mentioned before that I became a slacker during 23-31. Professionally I'm still trying to dig myself out of the hole I put myself in by being a slacker in those years.

Your acquired skills in 20s have a massive impact later in life. You have some skills, you get more opportunities. More opportunities lead to better work and further skill building. A positive feedback loop.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, the same people who tell you to man up and shave your head are the ones poking fun at you for your baldness behind your back. The girls who say hair doesn't matter are the ones to ignore a bald guy as if he is not even there. Truth hurts but that's the way it is. You just gotta be confident despite of it.

Yup. You are correct.

The guys who tell you to man-up and shave it off are some of the same guys badmouthing you about your hair loss behind your back. And when those men see you at the clubs they think of you as a no-count in the grand cosmological competition. They don't even bother with developing a game-plan against you because they know you are irrelevant. And women do not want to be romantically/sexually involved with you because they do not like the way you look. And women make up dishonest reasons for rejecting you because they do not want to face it that they are superficial and selfish.

And when we ourselves had our hair we were trying to get together with the cutest chicks we could find.

What a fxxked up world. It's hard to make sense of this world.

All that having been said, Dr. Tsuji should bring his treatment to market in 2 - 3 years.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I was depressed about SM04554 so I left for awhile.

My new kick is Tsuji. I'm even more certain that Tsuji will solve our problem than I ever was that SM04554 would.

We are all going to make it.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Spending money on infrastructure is really an old democratic policy--they have been trying to pass that for years...In fact that was supposed to be part of the Obama package to boost economy after recession and it was rejected.

What is going to happen and part of reason i m not losing my sh*t Trump got elected is he's going to push through a lot of democratic policies and because Republicans rode his coat tails to be in power they are going to agree. A few conservative Tea Party types like Tec Cruz will voice decent probably. Maybe Rand Paul.

A lot of things Obama wanted to do and improve upon he was blocked by Republican votes.

Obamacare for example the expansion to where you could be earning more money and still qualify for coverage--that was up to states to accept..So the Blue states excepted this and the red states did not (I think Christie accepted it in NJ not sure but i think he did and he got a lot of grief from party over it)....
So what happened? The poor working class in Red States felt like it failed them--they blamed Obama not governors because they listen to Alt Right--am i generalizing--yes i am. But if you don't believe me go drive through Mississippi or rural Florida and ask white guy pumping gas or working at McDonalds where they get their news from.

This idea that Trump will keep Medicaid expansion, pre existing conditions AND take away the mandate is a good thing perhaps.
The real problem i think NO ONE talks about except Sanders is the cost of hospitals and the cost of prescriptions.

The one thing i like about Trump is he knows how to put pressure on people--like with Insurance companies it will be interesting to se how he deals with them

Don't forget he may have all republican elected officials BUT those guys are still in lobbyist pockets.

That will be interesting..

My personal concerns about Trump?
Mainly its supreme court picks--I do not agree with Originalism interpretation of the constitution. This is what scalia was about. Thats Trumps promise i think he will keep to Republicans the Supreme Court and i think that is ironically where think deep down he does not agree.
I am also concerned with his dealing with Putin, middle east and North Korea.
I am concerned about Iran deal.
I am also concerned about the privatization of Prisons--this is something he wants to do that is awful.
I am also concerned with the broken justice department--i think under Trump this will get worse.
I trust Rand Paul with this though--i don't agree with Paul on a lot but i do this he's an advocate for the unfair sentencing to black people for same crimes as white people. There is a huge incarceration problem with our black youth in this country over minor crimes. ITs horrible and its a problem for everyone.
Environment is also a concern.

The economy i am not really worried about--if he can stay off Twitter--i think stock market gets nervous at his eraticness. I have several friends who work in wall street--they told me it will be rocky for a little while but should get secure if he keeps 'stable' he's not fighting anymore for the job so i think he may chill out.

I do not like Trump at all except for one thing - he might be able to reduce tensions between NATO/USA and Russia. I want sanctions on Russia (over Ukraine) to stay in place but I want Trump to be more civil to Putin than President Obama has been because I want to reduce the chance of WW3. Trump said he does not want WW3 over Syria and I agree with him about this. I think we should focus on ISIL in Syria rather than getting rid of Al-Assad. In a perfect world Al-Assad would be removed from power but this is not a perfect world.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not like Trump at all except for one thing - he might be able to reduce tensions between NATO/USA and Russia. I want sanctions on Russia to stay but I want Trump to be more polite to Putin than Obama has been because I want to reduce the chance of WW3. Trump said he does not want WW3 over Syria and I agree with him about this. I think we should focus on ISIL in Syria rather than getting rid of Al-Assad. In a perfect world Al-Assad would be removed from power but this is not a perfect world.

I'm an old New Yorker and I have Donald Trumps 'number' since the 80s
He just conned the country.
Enjoy it.
It's going to be a very fucked up 4 years.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Just wait, in the future you can probably get yourself a nice cyborg girlfriend and then stop complaining please. It's funny though, how you guys complain about women and talk like men are so perfect. Guess what? Men cheat, abuse and lie as well. But unlike many of you, I don't look at the whole gender the same, I look at individuals. Neither gender is perfect, but to say all or most women/men are the same is just stupid. Everyone is an individual, and deserve to be treated as such.

Factually you're right but there are some things to consider:

1. People complain. That's how people are.
But when women complain men feel sorry for them because men are protective towards women and when men complain women (and other men) view those men as weak. It's like we men are expected to accept any terrible thing with smiles on our faces. It's like we are expected to be dancing in the street while singing, "We are bald and women hate us and we are happy about it."

2. I agree that guys are as bad as women but people have a general belief that men are evil and people believe the worse of guys. But women have a reputation for being sweet and good so negative criticism doesn't really stick to women and women are given every possible benefit of the doubt.

3. When I read the original poster's post I immediately believed his statement that for no good reason a women referred to some INNOCENT bald guy as "disgusting". I do think that, that woman felt offended by his existence. And if she would tell the story from her point of view she would swear the bald guy was flirting with her as if simply flirting with her was some kind of crime. And for all we know he wasn't really even flirting with her. And of course if he was attractive with a full head of hair then she would've been flattered if he flirted with her.

4. From what the original poster said I believe the women isn't just selfish and superficial; she's also cruel. Some innocent guy is already burdened with a major disfigurement and she makes him out to be some Frankenstein monster who needs to be hunted down by torchlight and slaughtered just for standing there and PERHAPS being a little flirtatious. She doesn't even have a clue what a b**ch she really is. By badmouthing him to other guys she could get the innocent guy hurt and I think that makes her dangerous.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm an old New Yorker and I have Donald Trumps 'number' since the 80s
He just conned the country.
Enjoy it.
It's going to be a very fucked up 4 years.

You misunderstand me. I supported Hillary Clinton. All I'm saying is that I would like to see the military powers (Russia, US, NATO) lower their temperatures regarding Syria. Russia looks like it might be prepping for a global war and I would like that diffused.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You misunderstand me. I supported Hillary Clinton. All I'm saying is that I would like to see the military powers (Russia, US, NATO) lower their temperatures regarding Syria.

Its short sighted no offense.
Putin wants the old USSR power back.
You have to think of world politics like 4 moves ahead.
This situation in Syria although very sad for the people there--was nothing as far as Russia/USSR vs USA history.
We now have the head of Russia a smarter more savy and experienced leader than our own. Who is going to know how to manipulate our leader who is completely out of his depth--and very easily manipulated i might add.
USA will be 'fine' with Russia for immediate future i.e. next few years but I am not so sure about some of our allies.
I don't doubt Russia making serious moves over next 4 years to empower themselves.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Its short sighted no offense.
Putin wants the old USSR power back.
You have to think of world politics like 4 moves ahead.
This situation in Syria although very sad for the people there--was nothing as far as Russia/USSR vs USA history.
We now have the head of Russia a smarter more savy and experienced leader than our own. Who is going to know how to manipulate our leader who is completely out of his depth--and very easily manipulated i might add.
USA will be 'fine' with Russia for immediate future i.e. next few years but I am not so sure about some of our allies.
I don't doubt Russia making serious moves over next 4 years to empower themselves.

That's why I want to keep sanctions against Russia over Russia's actions in Ukraine - to inhibit Putin/Russia from bringing the USSR back. Critics of the sanctions say the sanctions (against Russia) aren't working but I think they're wrong. It's true that the sanctions aren't forcing Putin to change course (yet), but in combination with LOW oil prices the sanctions are inhibiting Russia's efforts to rebuild the USSR. Russia doesn't have the cash it needs to properly bribe other countries so Russia can't get a lot of countries on board. And while Russia has invented powerful new weapons they can't afford to fully supply their military with these weapons. In other words, we are getting some real benefits from the sanctions, in combo with low oil prices of course.

I think we can accept Al-Assad as the leader of Syria while sticking to our larger strategy of preventing the return of the USSR. I just don't don't think that Syria is that important to our objectives compared to Ukraine, which is part of Europe.

And in the face of barbaric destruction by Russia's air force, it's just a matter of time until the Syrian opposition is destroyed unless we go to war with Russia. Sooner or later a President Hillary Clinton would eventually have been left with no choice but to accommodate Russia's Syrian interests in some way or else go to war with Russia.

We can blame walking back our insistence that Al-Assad leave Syria on the anti-immigrant/family-value/anti-Obamacare RURAL Trump voters, who were voting on the basis of their anti-immigrant/family-values/anti-Obamacare attitudes rather than support for Al-Assad. America can say it's just a coincidence that the new President (Trump) happens to think Al-Assad leaving power is a low priority and he was elected because of other issues. Do you believe the rural voters who elected Trump did so because of Trump's ideas about Al-Assad or Trump's ideas about family-values, immigration, Obamacare?

All this having been said, I supported Hillary Clinton. I think she would have been an excellent President.

There is the consolation prize that Russia's Syrian campaign cost Russia/Putin significantly. Waging brutal war far from home is pricey. Russia has spent significant resources in its' Syrian campaign...resources Russia can't really afford to spend. There is now talk in Russia that they will have to reduce military equipment procurement because it doesn't have the money to buy everything Putin planned to buy. Everyday the Syrian conflict continues Putin spends more resources and his dreams of rebuilding the USSR slips further and further away. .

I think we've milked most of the benefit we can, in terms of costs to Russia, from our Syrian strategy without starting a global war that you can't possibly want. We can still accomplish more in Syria by (1) letting it drag on a little longer so it costs Russia more of its' resources and (2) ridding the world of ISIL, In the end Russia can bank its' success in keeping Al-Assad in power and we can bank what it cost Russia to achieve that.

Trump is defensive, erratic and petty. These traits could make him dangerous because something Russia says/does could get under his skin and then instead of preventing a war with Russia he could change course and actually start a war with Russia. Trump is well positioned to reduce tension with Russia without letting Putin rebuild the Soviet Union. The question is whether or not he can walk that line. I do believe HRC was the better choice by far but I only had one vote.

Last edited: