"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Ah, that one? I can't buy it from Italy, it would be seized at the Italian customs. Shitty country.

I had the same problem here in Norway when I tried to order dutasteride online. Spent hundreds of dollars (that I never got back) on several online pharmacies that were supposed to be legit, but my order was stopped in customs each time. It was at that point I threw in the towel, quit all treatments (that weren't working) and "accepted" my fate as bald.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I saw a prostitute in Australia, it's not ridiculously expensive ...

How was the experience?
Have you visited many prostitutes?

kveezy33

Reaction score
What puzzles me is how almost every women, including fat chicks have lean faces despite being high body fat.

yet most men seem to always have potato faces. Seems like a lot of men after late teenage-early twenties get this.

As our hormonal profile changes, so does where our body store adipose tissue. Women who store fat in more appealing places eventually go to the abdominal area as well, notably after menopause's reduction in estrogen. Our disgust for stomach fat is primal because visceral fat is our endocrine system's nightmare.

All though genetically some guys naturally always stay at a certain body fat regardless of what they eat. I effortlessly stay within 11-13%. Eating pizza, ice cream and junk(Still eat lots of beef, eggs, oat meal and good food ontop of the junk). A lot of it is genetics, and response to training, food and drugs. it's a combination, and how sensitive you are to insulin and how well you metabolize food. Some people get fat just by looking at carbs.

It's a feedback loop where your diet interacts with your insulin sensitivity levels. Most people are caught in a vicious insulin resistance cycle. Consequentially, as you get older, your body is less able to handle the processed junk you give it. The caveat here is that health is more than just unappealing bodyfat: thin people can be insulin resistant too.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's why they consider me a "cancer patient" or "living corpse". Baldness + pallor + ectomorph physique= LOL

Why don't you insult them back though? They already don't like you so you don't have to worry about burning bridges.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He would get fired.

He has to know his place.

Only good-looking people can be insulting and get away with it.

If you dont' believe so, why do the people who harassed Dante still have their job?

Because as long as you are passive aggressive (joking, don't ever come across as angry) and don't say anything politically incorrect you can say absolutely anything. Don't joke about sex or race and you're golden.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Only good-looking people can be insulting and get away with it.

If you dont' believe so, why do the people who harassed Dante still have their job?

Because it is Italy.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When are you moving out?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
To Germany?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Good luck!

Have you also lived in Germany?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How did you get your German to C2 without being in Germany? That is one impressive feat. Much respect.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I studied German at school first, and I loved the language, I studied it by myself and then I paid for some advanced language courses during my Bachelor's and Master's.

That's some impressive drive there Dante.
Which materials did you use for self study? Any particular courses?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice work tho dante, baldness is f*****g my studying some

im procrastinating a lot because if theres one part i dont understand even a little bit i start getting extremely depressed and pissed

i think "oh goddamn f***, now im dumb AND bald" then go into tantrum mode

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
nice work tho dante, baldness is f*****g my studying some

im procrastinating a lot because if theres one part i dont understand even a little bit i start getting extremely depressed and pissed

i think "oh goddamn f***, now im dumb AND bald" then go into tantrum mode

Oh, just admit it, you're plain ol' lazy.

Too lazy to even capitalize letters.

I'm lazy too. Been battling procrastination my whole life.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

no you are being presumptuous -_-. i was first or second in class all throughout high school, until senior year until balding hit. you don't even know me. here's my own assumption

you just make excuses and could easily have gotten a transplant by now. but you just like to complain and have people feel sorry for you.

see how easy it is to make a bullshit accusation?

blackg

Reaction score
I hoped England. My English is a bit better than my German, and I just love that country, since I had studied and lived there.
Come to Australia, Dante. Seriously if you ever get down here I think I would enjoy a night on the piss with you.

We can even hunt Kangaroos if that's what you would like to do.
Bring your own condoms!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

seriously though i think this is your usual being too hard on yourself thing. i think it comes from being bald. anyways why would i go out of my way to capitalize messages? thats such a pointless thing to do, it changes the meaning of what i'm saying nil, other than exclamation which can be done with the exclamation mark.

and lol why do you like this @shookwun you put less effort into your posts than i do as far as grammar goes. thats not a sign of laziness

i'm not lazy, like i've said a million times baldness is the reason i dont get a job. i'm too embarassed to be seen outside. it may look like laziness but its not, at least not in the sense of not wanting to work just to keep from getting tired. i still help around the house and help my mom at her second minimum wage job. i'd feel way too shitty if i didn't those two at least. and i'm still going to online school. i'm making do with the mental issues i have. i'll have an associates end of spring 2017 semester

i mean i guess the end result beinng me not doing much work, can be construed as laziness still, its just 90% fear of failure and deeper things than "don't wanna get tired". "laziness" often is.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
seriously though i think this is your usual being too hard on yourself thing. i think it comes from being bald. anyways why would i go out of my way to capitalize messages? thats such a pointless thing to do, it changes the meaning of what i'm saying nil, other than exclamation which can be done with the exclamation mark.

and lol why do you like this @shookwun you put less effort into your posts than i do as far as grammar goes. thats not a sign of laziness

i'm not lazy, like i've said a million times baldness is the reason i dont get a job. i'm too embarassed to be seen outside. it may look like laziness but its not, at least not in the sense of not wanting to work just to keep from getting tired. i still help around the house and help my mom at her second minimum wage job. i'd feel way too shitty if i didn't those two at least. and i'm still going to online school. i'm making do with the mental issues i have. i'll have an associates end of spring 2017 semester

i mean i guess the end result beinng me not doing much work, can be construed as laziness still, its just 90% fear of failure and deeper things than "don't wanna get tired". "laziness" often is.
Because it's easier to do nothing, then do something.

Just face it, you're lazy. A lot of people including myself have been predominately lazy there entire lives.

you have been talking about your plans, and this online school for the last three years.

I hope the best for you.