"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
She does not need a pardon.
Watch.

Trust me Trump does not want to prosecute her. IF she said to him "hey donald lets bury hatchet and i will help you." He would be like "Okay" He does not have the same level of grudge against her as he would against lets say Rubio--hes going to make Marco Rubios life and Paul Ryans life hell.

HRC he looked at as his opponent and he did everything he could to knock her down and like her or not she kept bouncing back up...HE never meade her choke--Im telling you he admires that.

And lets not forget before he figured out a way to engage people politically he was on talk shows for YEARS toying with idea of running for office--as a Democrate!!!

He agree with a lot of Democrate ideas.

He is on record admiring her and praising her.

Its all bullshit to get elected.

He definitely admires her. That said, his base is angling now, if he doesn't throw them a bone they're going to dessert him.

Does he need to deliver on all his dreams?

No.

But he has to deliver on some.

I think the minimum requirement is increasing public spending on infrastructure. If he does that, the GOP's majority is secure.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely admires her. That said, his base is angling now, if he doesn't throw them a bone they're going to dessert him.

Does he need to deliver on all his dreams?

No.

But he has to deliver on some.

I think the minimum requirement is increasing public spending on infrastructure. If he does that, the GOP's majority is secure.

Spending money on infrastructure is really an old democratic policy--they have been trying to pass that for years...In fact that was supposed to be part of the Obama package to boost economy after recession and it was rejected.

What is going to happen and part of reason i m not losing my sh*t Trump got elected is he's going to push through a lot of democratic policies and because Republicans rode his coat tails to be in power they are going to agree. A few conservative Tea Party types like Tec Cruz will voice decent probably. Maybe Rand Paul.

A lot of things Obama wanted to do and improve upon he was blocked by Republican votes.

Obamacare for example the expansion to where you could be earning more money and still qualify for coverage--that was up to states to accept..So the Blue states excepted this and the red states did not (I think Christie accepted it in NJ not sure but i think he did and he got a lot of grief from party over it)....
So what happened? The poor working class in Red States felt like it failed them--they blamed Obama not governors because they listen to Alt Right--am i generalizing--yes i am. But if you don't believe me go drive through Mississippi or rural Florida and ask white guy pumping gas or working at McDonalds where they get their news from.

This idea that Trump will keep Medicaid expansion, pre existing conditions AND take away the mandate is a good thing perhaps.
The real problem i think NO ONE talks about except Sanders is the cost of hospitals and the cost of prescriptions.

The one thing i like about Trump is he knows how to put pressure on people--like with Insurance companies it will be interesting to se how he deals with them

Don't forget he may have all republican elected officials BUT those guys are still in lobbyist pockets.

That will be interesting..

My personal concerns about Trump?
Mainly its supreme court picks--I do not agree with Originalism interpretation of the constitution. This is what scalia was about. Thats Trumps promise i think he will keep to Republicans the Supreme Court and i think that is ironically where think deep down he does not agree.
I am also concerned with his dealing with Putin, middle east and North Korea.
I am concerned about Iran deal.
I am also concerned about the privatization of Prisons--this is something he wants to do that is awful.
I am also concerned with the broken justice department--i think under Trump this will get worse.
I trust Rand Paul with this though--i don't agree with Paul on a lot but i do this he's an advocate for the unfair sentencing to black people for same crimes as white people. There is a huge incarceration problem with our black youth in this country over minor crimes. ITs horrible and its a problem for everyone.
Environment is also a concern.

The economy i am not really worried about--if he can stay off Twitter--i think stock market gets nervous at his eraticness. I have several friends who work in wall street--they told me it will be rocky for a little while but should get secure if he keeps 'stable' he's not fighting anymore for the job so i think he may chill out.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm obviously inept, but that's a consequence of how my appearance got worse over the years and how people started to to treat me as a result. I've described myself many many times and how my personality changed for the worse over the years, I even posted a thread where I talked about how I was humiliated for looking like "an ugly living corpse" or a "cancer patient" (same words they used) and you have the guts to say that I'm not as ugly as I claim to be?

All those who agree with you and That Guy and like your comments are good looking and not beyond Norwood 2-3, what a surprise. Were you an ugly Norwood 4 framecel you would most obviously agree with me. So be grateful for your undeserved luck and leave me be.

@FredTheBelgian Did you ever show Fred a photo of yourself?

shookwun

Reaction score
Its not a should/should not remark.
It was a question
Why do you think @FredTheBelgian would mock you?

Most of it is in his head. Average, balding guy. GG-REKT

I had periods in my life, and still do of low self-esteem, BDD and OCD.

I used to think I had bad features on my face, and used to obsess over them.

When I look in the mirror standing next to other men I realise I am a lot better looking then most. Not only that but my face has sharper, and more defined features.

I used to obsess over the fact that my face was to puffy or my features were weak. it isnt.

Even when I go for a D&A testing(physical, piss, hearing), they give me a size large gas mask.... Yet I used to think I was a small.

have had other men talk about fights, and they were all telling me I could take the best hit because of my chin, and jaw size

I am slowly starting to realise how terrible my BDD is.

Allthough I would like to get ear surgery, and make my ears more pinned.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was not referring to him in particular, I was referring to having pictures of myself spread on the internet. It happened once, it was more than enough.

Okay i got impression you guys were friends beyond this forum.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They merely want to "prove" that I'm not ugly nor balding, that my problems are all in my head, especially my shitty experiences. Needless to say, I need to be more confident and lift, and suddenly I'll be good-looking and Norwood 1 and people will stop mocking me.

Lifting won't get you back to NW1, but other things might. A lot of treatments on the horizon.

Are you ordering the new topical?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What "new topical"? I'm stuck with that shitty rogaine foam since it doesn't cause irritation. I'll be Norwood 5 before any decent treatment comes out, I'm fucked anyway so I'm stop bothering now. Ugly af, ridiculously skinny and prematurely bald, I'm still wondering why I haven't killed myself yet.

At the bottom right of the screen you should see a link for a new topical made of three promising ingredients.

shookwun

Reaction score
Dropping body fat, and acquiring a lean face is what attributes most to looking aesthetics. Muscles help, but like the old saying goes 'why be a turd, when you can be a polished turd'

What puzzles me is how almost every women, including fat chicks have lean faces despite being high body fat.

yet most men seem to always have potato faces. Seems like a lot of men after late teenage-early twenties get this.

Rarely do you see that gaunt-chiseled rugged appearance men that @hairblues melts over.

Why is this? Even at my gym, almost all the men have that typical bloated-potato face.

#team_lean_face (Sub body fat-12% crew)

shookwun approved

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropping body fat, and acquiring a lean face is what attributes most to looking aesthetics. Muscles help, but like the old saying goes 'why be a turd, when you can be a polished turd'

What puzzles me is how almost every women, including fat chicks have lean faces despite being high body fat.

yet most men seem to always have potato faces. Seems like a lot of men after late teenage-early twenties get this.

Rarely do you see that gaunt-chiseled rugged appearance men that @hairblues melts over.

Why is this? Even at my gym, almost all the men have that typical bloated-potato face.

#team_lean_face (Sub body fat-12% crew)

shookwun approved

Women put fat in the breats, butt, and thighs. Their faces mostly stay lean.
Men put fat in the stomach and in the face. Their boobs mostly stay lean, except for the short, obese, bald anti-semite guy we had posting topless pics a couple months ago.

Most are bad outcomes regardless.

Aesthetic ideal is around 8% BF for men, 16% for women.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women put fat in the breats, butt, and thighs. Their faces mostly stay lean.
Men put fat in the stomach and in the face. Their boobs mostly stay lean, except for the short, obese, bald anti-semite guy we had posting topless pics a couple months ago.

Most are bad outcomes regardless.

Aesthetic ideal is around 8% BF for men, 16% for women.

8% is a range most men will never see.

Ideal..... but realistically most men if they diet, and train could see themselves at around 10-13 with effort.

All though genetically some guys naturally always stay at a certain body fat regardless of what they eat. I effortlessly stay within 11-13%. Eating pizza, ice cream and junk(Still eat lots of beef, eggs, oat meal and good food ontop of the junk). A lot of it is genetics, and response to training, food and drugs. it's a combination, and how sensitive you are to insulin and how well you metabolize food. Some people get fat just by looking at carbs.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They merely want to "prove" that I'm not ugly nor balding, that my problems are all in my head, especially my shitty experiences. Needless to say, I need to be more confident and lift, and suddenly I'll be good-looking and Norwood 1 and people will stop mocking me.

Let me explain a little

i don't doubt your as ugly as you describe yourself..well maybe not as much but i believe you when you say you are mocked by coworkers for looks at you are not fitting in and are standing out much more than 'average' men lets say.

I thought if @FredTheBelgian had already seen a photograph he could have basically verified this so you don't have to constantly debate it with people..

Im not suggesting you should or should not send image.

I do think if you are suffering you should consider some plastic surgery ONLY to make it so you do not stand out to people. This was part of reason i was trying to show how much plastic surgery is being done now and how very little at times needs to be done.

But that is personal if you considered this already and rejected it that is your business.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean its hard to tell exactly in photos but i this 15% body fat for women is too low...I think the 18% look so much sexier.

Female-bodyfat-percentage-495x315.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
I mean its hard to tell exactly in photos but i this 15% body fat for women is too low...I think the 18% look so much sexier.

View attachment 44847
17-25 for women is hot.

Anything lower then 16 in most cases... DRUGS

i like my women to be firm, but have the softness of higher body fat :)