"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

blackg

Reaction score
Don't forget: those who disagree with him are "simple-minded". Which actually means: "You are not good-looking and you didn't lose your hair AFTER your 20s, so you can't understand".

Bullshit.
You tend to read too much into comments.
Take a breath and settle back and listen to some more bedtime stories from our favourite on line bullshiter.

You will have to service him properly first.
That way we get a better story from his "real life."

LMFAO!

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
She said that she wasn't feeling the way she did about me when we first met and that she just didn't feel strongly about me anymore. Yes, a bunch of unrelated bullshit unrelated to baldness about a week after I opened up to her about my baldness. It didn't help that I was highly emotional about it while telling her though. I learned my lesson and I don't ever mention balding when talking with people anymore.

I think the problem here is not that you told her about treating your balding, but that you showed weakness in front of a woman.

I hate to say it, but around women you cant anything but a moments weakness, every friend ive had who has been dumped its usually been after he "opened up" and "expressed" and whaddayaknow a few weeks later ITS NOT U ITS ME, ITS JUST DIFFERENT, IT DOESNT FEEL RIGHT BYE

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2 years I starting dating a very good looking girl that I met while I was eating at a restaurant here in the U.S. She was our server and we hit it off instantly. I got her number and we started dating. This was about 7 months after I had gotten my first hair transplant procedure so she could not tell that I ever was bald or balding because I am always wearing toppik and making sure it's styled properly to not show any signs of hair loss. We did everything from going out to eat at different restaurants, walks in the park, going to the shore in New Jersey in the summer, traveling to NYC at least a dozen times, and she met my family and I met hers. It was a nearly perfect relationship. Until one day, we were sitting at a restaurant eating, when she looks over and says, and I will never forget this, "Eww that bald guy keeps looking over at me. Bald guys are disgusting." The guy was a normal looking, well-dressed guy. In the past, she would say stuff like this but it was never with this level of disgust in her voice. I suddenly got very tense and didn't talk much for the rest of the night. A couple of weeks later, I opened up to her about my balding. Everything from taking propecia to trying rogaine. I didn't tell her about my hair transplant but that would have been worse. She broke up with me a couple days later and since we haven't spoken at all. This is the true impact of baldness. If I were bald when I first met her while she was serving, none of that would have ever happened.

If thats the case then you dont need a girl like that in your life, you need someone who blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stock-vector-hanged-man-silhouette-224045020.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Stop body shaming large women by calling them "landwhales."

Why?
Perhaps this body shaming will motivate
--these men and women into dropping weight
--other young adults into not gaining weight in the first place

Thereby making them healthier, happier, and reduce overall health costs on the economy that all of us have to fund.

Just like how smokers need to be shamed. And smoking advertisements banned.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
T

tellersquill

I think the problem here is not that you told her about treating your balding, but that you showed weakness in front of a woman.

I hate to say it, but around women you cant anything but a moments weakness, every friend ive had who has been dumped its usually been after he "opened up" and "expressed" and whaddayaknow a few weeks later ITS NOT U ITS ME, ITS JUST DIFFERENT, IT DOESNT FEEL RIGHT BYE
Thats not entirely true.

I've often talked to women about my insecurities about never making it as a published novelist. Most just seem to like that I'm trying.

blackg

Reaction score
Why?
Perhaps this body shaming will motivate
--these men and women into dropping weight
--other young adults into not gaining weight in the first place

Thereby making them healthier, happier, and reduce overall health costs on the economy that all of us have to fund.

Just like how smokers need to be shamed. And smoking advertisements banned.
It's not our place to shame others or dictate the social landscape.
People like you are the reason bald men are considered offensive to look at.

I don't warm to nosey people like you, never have.

"Serenity now!"

P.S. I don't care for your taxes so don't bore me with it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's not our place to shame others

Yes, it is. I want to shape society for better productivity and better function.

Note that I'm not promoting shaming for being ugly. Or not gymming.

But being a landwhale/smoker/drug abuser ... damn right.

blackg

Reaction score
Thats not entirely true.

I've often talked to women about my insecurities about never making it as a published novelist. Most just seem to like that I'm trying.
"That's not entirely true" is an expression that a lot of posters on here can't seem to comprehend.

They need easy answers only.

blackg

Reaction score
You argue like a 12 year old. "You're stupid!" is your answer to every post that get your panties in a bunch.

Anyway, rejecting this idea that we should mock lazy people is just an excuse for mediocrity.

All losers will reply the same thing when you suggest ideas to improve their quality of life:

"It does not matter, it does not mean anything, it's all relative anyway, everyone is a winner!"
You're stupid!

T

tellersquill

I think we also need to remember that some of the posters have confessed to having autism which makes them see things as black and white.

They are unable to see nuance and understand that different things apply to different people.

I think the best policy is patience with some of the more troubled posters - let them vent and see thier little thing.

blackg

Reaction score
I think we also need to remember that some of the posters have confessed to having autism which makes them see things as black and white.

They are unable to see nuance and understand that different things apply to different people.

I think the best policy is patience with some of the more troubled posters - let them vent and see thier little thing.
Haha... yes. "Little" being the operative word. As in: brain power.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats not entirely true.

it was a generalization.

Some men continue to be very attractive despite their hair loss. For most, this is not true. Generalization.

I dont think it is inaccurate to say that the majority of men's experiences is that showing weakness or vulnerability in front of a woman they want to be or are intimately involved rarely has good outcomes. Thats likely why men feel instinctually uncomfortable with sharing while women frequently overshare and dump emotional content even on relative strangers.

T

tellersquill

it was a generalization.

Some men continue to be very attractive despite their hair loss. For most, this is not true. Generalization.

I dont think it is inaccurate to say that the majority of men's experiences is that showing weakness or vulnerability in front of a woman they want to be or are intimately involved rarely has good outcomes. Thats likely why men feel instinctually uncomfortable with sharing while women frequently overshare and dump emotional content even on relative strangers.
Good post.

I think it depends on the nature of the insecurity - if you are talking about a 'vain' issue then it probably is. If you are insecure about winning a competition or securing a better job I don't think it matters that much.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score

Good point! There's definitely a lot of truth to that statement.