"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
recently saw a manlet ethnic baldcel NW4.5 with a gorgeous tall german gf

he weared a beanie in an airplane...

but his frame was very big wrists twice bigger than mine palm was f*****g thick don't know how he developed such palms/wrist gains in the gym some secret technics probably

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please. I know of many average looking men who do these things. Bottom line: men are not perfect, even though you desperately want them to be. Women aren't perfect either, nobody is - that's my only point. Maybe men like Dante, Exodus or Captain don't do these things, but there are also women who don't either.
I've also known average- and below-average-looking men who cheated on their wives. I recently asked a woman I see at my job where her husband has been (I used to see him at times too). She said he left her and is already living with another woman. This was his second marriage, and I am not kidding when I say he is one of the fattest men I've ever seen.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
speaking of cheating my mom cheated on and left my baldcel dad when i was 7 for a guy with nice hair. i understand it more now that im older :/

oh and brw @FredTheBelgian he told me a story that reminded me of yours. apparently he was about to marry a non mentally ill well adjusted white jewish woman (instead of mentally ill asian like my mom) but she left before they were to get married

just up and disappeared apparently. maybe it was baldness o_o

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can honestly see where you guys are coming from, even if it sounds sexist. it could be cuz women are put on a pedestal, the princess cant be wrong oh no! lol

and fred you got a link for those studies? sounds far fetched

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess below-average men cheat on their below-average wives with below-average women then.
I don't know what the women looked like, so I can't say. Sometimes, though, married men and women cheat for reasons other than being dissatisfied with their spouses' looks. Maybe you're referring to younger couples. If so, I can't speak to that.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
I'll backtrack on that and just say that if a woman has an opportunity to cheat on her boyfriend with a man that is of higher-value (translation: better-looking), it will be impossible for her not to do it.

100% certain ;).

Seriously though, I believe women are wired to go through with it in that situation. Why wouldn't they?

And of course, after that, they'll despise their lower-value boyfriend forever.
Complete utter delusional bullshit!
Seek help soon, for all of us.

blackg

Reaction score
recently saw a manlet ethnic baldcel NW4.5 with a gorgeous tall german gf

he weared a beanie in an airplane...

but his frame was very big wrists twice bigger than mine palm was f*****g thick don't know how he developed such palms/wrist gains in the gym some secret technics probably
You should stop checking out other men.

blackg

Reaction score
Yes, men on the other can have some control of them. Men usually have a sense of honor, of justice, of morality.

These concepts are hard to comprehend for women. To women, there's only one rule: "If it feels right, then it must be right!"
You sound like an angry virgin with this crap.
I pity those who look up to you.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
one of the most realistic sex robots ever just came out,and imo is still in the uncanny valley (google it). but damn they are advancing fast,

Look up sex dolls on Youtube. Sure they have plenty of work to do but they surely have come a long way since the old blow up doll days.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
It's funny though, how you guys complain about women and talk like men are so perfect.

I never said men were perfect. I could spend an entire night telling you how I am not. Well most of the night. We would most likely have to take a few hours to take care of other things...if you know what I mean haha

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This was his second marriage, and I am not kidding when I say he is one of the fattest men I've ever seen.

But how hot was he? With a full head of hair even the most obese man will be no less than a 7/10

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Plenty of women dating fat fucks being like "Nah I don't mind a little meat, it's cute!"

But if their men were to go bald, they'd be out in a heartbeat.

Fatness does not ruin your appearance nearly as much as baldness.

Of course these women are coping about their husband's fatness.

But it's so easily fixed so they can live with it I guess.

I could never date a fat guy, not even chubby I think. He doesn't have to be a gymcel (rather not), but keeping himself in decent shape is crucial to me.

I think fatness ruins your appearance as much as baldness actually, if not more, but then again it's much better to be fat since that is fixable. Those women coping with their husband's fatness probably think in the back of their minds; "It's not that bad, he could lose weight and then he'd be fine!" If their husbands go bald though, there's not much they can do about it, other than watching his appearance deteriorate. Also, if you marry someone overweight you know what you're in for, and you know your spouse can change. But with baldness It's way different; you could marry a NW1 and 5 years down the road he's a slick NW5. So essentially baldness is worse; I think it makes people afraid and uncertain. They probably think about what their kid is going to look like when he/she grows up, and since baldness is genetic but fatness isn't, yes - fatness it better. But if you think purely visual appeal, I personally find fatness more disgusting than baldness.

blackg

Reaction score
Plenty of women dating fat fucks being like "Nah I don't mind a little meat, it's cute!"

But if their men were to go bald, they'd be out in a heartbeat.

Fatness does not ruin your appearance nearly as much as baldness.

Of course these women are coping about their husband's fatness.

But it's so easily fixed so they can live with it I guess.

Just don't be bald, women find it disgusting. How can you let yourself go like that?
And your way of coping is by making ridiculously broad statements.
Seriously, do you know how stupid that makes you sound?

And what's with calling people "fat fucks"?
Yet, you cry when you are rejected time and time again by females all because, from your own accounts, you are an average looking dude with hair loss.

If you harshly judge others on their appearance, don't be surprised if it comes back around to bite you on your pale ***.

blackg

Reaction score
fatness on men seems to be nowhere near as bad as fatness on women, its big so can be construed as dominant on men (to a point)

but ofc being big and therefore dominant on a woman is a huge turn off
I think you're just scared of larger women.