"bald Guys Are Disgusting." Sad Reality Of Balding

shookwun

Reaction score
To many variables towards hair loss.

His NW3 pattern looks fine, and would be considered age appropriate over 40+

Its the density. he has the thin, and balding look.

doesnt look healthy

THIN hair = ALWAYS LOOK LIKE sh*t

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think NW1-1.5 looks best on grown men. I don't get the appeal of the NW0 monkey hairline

NW2 looks fine 30+

I don't think NW2.5+ is ever really aesthetically ideal in the looksmaxing game, although at least you can work with NW2.5-3 if your density is still decent

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality check concerning OP's story

For many dudes: working hard, being kind, and just being yourself isn't enough to live the fairy tale these days in a 1st world country, i.e. settling down with a decent looking, loyal woman and building a family and legacy from your hard work and good deeds

Many dudes need to find ways to overcome your physical genetic predisposition if they want anything even close to resembling this kind of life...uphill f*****g battle

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, yet another reason why I can't feel sorry for good-looking people going bald. Sort of karma.
What difference does it make if someone who goes bald is good looking or not? We are all in this together. Bald is bald to a lot of people. To most people and women, what's the difference between a good looking bald person and a not so good looking bald person? Not much, because most don't give either person the time of day. When you're bald, they don't even look at or notice your other attributes.

T

tellersquill

What difference does it make if someone who goes bald is good looking or not? We are all in this together. Bald is bald to a lot of people. To most people and women, what's the difference between a good looking bald person and a not so good looking bald person? Not much, because most don't give either person the time of day. When you're bald, they don't even look at or notice your other attributes.
Some of 'ugly' balding people don't like the attractive ones because they can still get laid.

Its essentially jealously.

They see this part of the forum as their place and you will never be welcome unless you are balding and ugly.

(Dante for instance will dislike this post because he knows its true)

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of 'ugly' balding people don't like the attractive ones because they can still get laid.

Its essentially jealously.

They see this part of the forum as their place and you will never be welcome unless you are balding and ugly.

(Dante for instance will dislike this post because he knows its true)
That just sucks because we are all in this together and we all know how shitty baldness can be despite if you're good looking or not. Being good looking or not good looking as a bald guy, a lot of the time yields the same results(ridicule, being treated poorly, having to take meds, try hair transplants, etc.)I wouldn't wish baldness on my worst enemy.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
We may be in the same hell, but there are different levels and degrees of pain. Your situation is not even comparable to mine in terms of how shitty and miserable it is.
Never said it was man. I wouldn't be on a hair loss forum if I didn't suffer the impacts and daily struggles that baldness takes on you especially during the year and a half I was basically a bald Norwood 4. Even now, I still have to take meds, throw on toppik, and worry about future balding.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you managed to pull 8 but now forced to 6.5

average fullhead scored 5.5-6 in a good day once he passed nw4 he forced to celibate or plunge penis into real mature 80+kg plus size curvy bodypositive landwhales

big difference

T

tellersquill

We may be in the same hell, but there are different levels and degrees of pain. Your situation is not even comparable to mine in terms of how shitty and miserable it is.
Sure, I acknowledge your situation is worse.

But you cant dismiss everything I say because of that

shookwun

Reaction score

average fullhead scored 5.5-6 in a good day once he passed nw4 he forced to celibate or plunge penis into real mature 80+kg plus size curvy bodypositive landwhales

big difference
Had you of not of been a mouth breather, life would of been a lot different :D

If only she took away that pacifier.

blackg

Reaction score

big difference
Jibberish.

blackg

Reaction score
Aw, poor (big) things... but they can mock us without being judged, can't they?

f*****g double standards...
"B-b-but.... they mock us!!"

If you wanna live in a world where ever nosey bastard has to mock and humiliate each other, because that's the thing to do, then good luck to ya.
You will be eternally miserable.
Why perpetuate this?

I would rather show some class and maturity by not succumbing to these petty traits.
You, on the other hand, have a long way to go. Child.

blackg

Reaction score
I may be a child, but you're just a delusional, bluepilled old man.
Not bluepilled. Just have enough life experience to know that everything isn't as black and white as your simple mind thinks it is.

You seem to really believe in absolutes.
Most simple minds do.

Something tells me that even if you did have a full head of hair and were relatively good looking.. you would still be a bitter, stuck-up, condescending prick.

That's the vibe you give off.

blackg

Reaction score
Yep. What a surprise that tellersquill and sbamerican are among the few who like his comments and agree with him. Yet another good-looking guy who is way past his 30s and started to lose his hair after his 20s.

Must be confidence and personality, though. :D

Don't forget: those who disagree with him are "simple-minded". Which actually means: "You are not good-looking and you didn't lose your hair AFTER your 20s, so you can't understand".

Bullshit.
Yep, you've nailed me, Dante.
Great work.