Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Behold, the main scientist Roberto Ciampaglia who is behind the apple science himself:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAlGAAAAJDU3NGZmZjIwLWU5ZDQtNGUyNy1hYzA3LTZkNzcxMDRiOTE4ZQ.jpg

Did someone steal his idendity?
If I was a scientist I wouldn't be involved in scams like this.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where I come from universities do all kinds of sh*t to get money. (For instance, teaching subjects from other courses (since lecturers are not paid enough) and inviting school students to courses in which they can get certificates which are useless)
Even my university, the best university in my country which is way higher ranked than Naples university in Italy does sh*t like this.
So nothing surprising at all, universities want easy cash to pay for their lecturers, staff costs and rennovation.
I could be wrong, but still..

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Brotzu Lotion and Apple Boost were ever comparable in terms of likelihood to be legit and work.

The main thing the Brotzu Lotion has is Dr Brotzu himself. He is a renowned cardiovascular surgeon with a very high level of creditability. In fact apparently he is from a credible lineage as his father was a famous politician. Brotzu invented the product and put his name against that it works. It has now been passed on to Fidia again is credible pharmaceutical company. If this was a scam they would of released it a year back and made money. It makes no sense to delay it this long unless they beleive that it probably works and want test results as proof.

Last edited:

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but they are claiming this apple is good for Colesterol, which is a much easier beast to cute than BALDNESS.

But be assured that if the university study is false i will at least have someone admit it.
They also are claming it works for alopecia. It is her the newest post.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the Brotzu Lotion and Apple Boost were ever comparable in terms of likelihood to be legit and work.

The main thing the Brotzu Lotion has is Dr Brotzu himself. He is a renowned cardiovascular surgeon with a very high level of creditability. In fact apparently he is from a credible lineage as his farther was a famous politician. Brotzu invented the product and put his name against that it works. It has now been passed on to Fidia again is credible pharmaceutical company. If this was a scam they would of released it a year back and made money. It makes no sense to delay it this long unless they beleive that it probably works and want test results as proof.
There are a few fun facts about the father of Brotzu:
* He was nominated for a Nobel Prize
* He invented a treatment for Salmonella
* He was the president of Sardinia

If Brotzu is a scam, well he will ruin his family name forever. In fact it may develop into an international scandal.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok these seem to be the REAL pictures of applemets, not the wrong ones.

https://postimg.org/gallery/2go5yr4qy/

If someone can find a duplicate please report.
Whats_App_Image_2017-09-19_at_10.04.43.jpg

This guy seems to have realistic results. But the angle is different and that plays a huge role in this. Nevertheless the front of his scalp appears to have improved (despite not being much).

If these pics are real then maintenance without finasteride could be a possibility.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
At IESON they published these pictures. They are very nervous about what happened and closed the discussion.

It does not seem very democratic to me: if you are wrong, just admit you can be. You won't look smart if you prevent discussions...

Anyways, the "real" photos are not as encouraging as the "wrong ones" (any doubt about that?)

Subject 1

Before (they don't say HOW LONG BEFORE...)

am1.jpg

after (1)

am2.jpg

after (2):

am3.jpg

Subject2:

Before
am4.jpg

After:
am5.jpg

Subject 3:
am12.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63962
This guy seems to have realistic results. But the angle is different and that plays a huge role in this. Nevertheless the front of his scalp appears to have improved (despite not being much).

If these pics are real then maintenance without finasteride could be a possibility.
Yeah, the pictures are not encouraging as the "wrong" ones.
However, the doctor has written at IESON he is very sorry about the error but he assures the data is for real.
But I don't think these people DOUBLED their remaining hair.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63962

Dude, you still believe this.
The've been taking images from the net left and right.
Just look at this one, taken from some wikihow:
https://www.sishair.com/5-ways-to-hide-thinning-hair/
Wake up Pepe!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63962

BTW this looks like Westonci and setipiprant :D

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't see any difference between the latest before and after photos. They look exactly the same before and after but just taken at different angles with different lighting.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63962

in the before we can see the nose of the man, mean that the picture was token exactly from the above,
and in the after picture we can't see the nose, meaning that was token more from the back, but it look from the TOP.

well done for these Fu*****

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you still believe this.
The've been taking images from the net left and right.
Just look at this one, taken from some wikihow:
https://www.sishair.com/5-ways-to-hide-thinning-hair/
Wake up Pepe!
These are different sets of pics. Y u do dis onkle Dolan?
BTW this looks like Westonci and setipiprant :D
From Westonci's pics I only see growth in the crown. He says he got growth in the temples as well but it was hard for me to tell. Anyway the main thing about these apples is how cheap a months supply is. Westonci needs a lot more cash.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
LOCK THIS THREAD. IT'S A SCAM, NOTHING TO DISCUSS.
I agree. Lock thread and change thread title to add "SCAM" in to it, so people don't accidentally buy it because they didn't read the whole thread and only read the first few pages.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOCK THIS THREAD. IT'S A SCAM, NOTHING TO DISCUSS.
Also @The 7TH Sense make sure that next time you don't post misleading information impulsively.

Yeah, like it is my fault if these broscientists probably faked the entire study. The paper sounds extremely scientific and reasonable even to the doctors on the other forums. How could I knew this story? I even omitted all the sources to buy this stuff, I even wrote the cons and said multiple time I was skeptical, plus I liked all the comments of the users that said they were not going to buy it before IESON's trial.
And then you are blaming me for posting misleading infos? You sure are one hell of a moron.

I created the thread because when the users discovered this treatment, they started to sh*t more and more on the already ruined Brotzu discussion, plus I got my PM full of translate requests about these apples.
No worries, next time you're going to get infos on your own, so we can dodge any misleading fact... Or maybe we can blame YOU. :)

P.S.: If the people that open this thread are so dumb to buy a new untrusted product before reading the entire thread, it's THEIR fault, not mine, next time they will doublethink before doing something impulsively (which is not informing and translating and analyzing on an editorial-long post like I did).

Last edited:

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
The researches have proposed to do a free trial on the ieson forum. If they had not been in good faith and had not been sure of their results, they would not. Then, who has criticized this for a whole university or even a country like Italy, I say it is a great ignorant and racist.

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
it just happened that one of their collaborators was wrong using the check photos taken on the web (which serve to compare them with applemets hair) as a picture of the results obtained by the study.
In any case within a few weeks we will know whether this product is effective or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.