Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on pepe. the angle of the head is totally different. that's the same trick histogen used on their most famous regrowth photo which fooled everyone including hellouser.

there is absolutely no difference at all in the before/after. just a tilted head.
everyone here on the forum with that hair loss pattern could exactly replicate those before/after pics by shooting photos on the same day.

it's all a huge scam. how can some people here still believe in it? we had such scams hundrets of times in the past.
I could just be hallucinating but I do see some difference. But to be fair he pretty much goes from bald to still bald.

The maintenance card is still at play though. Minimal regrowth + side free maintenance would still be awesome.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could just be hallucinating but I do see some difference. But to be fair he pretty much goes from bald to still bald.

The maintenance card is still at play though. Minimal regrowth + side free maintenance would still be awesome.

they claimed an average increase of 110% after 2 months. it would have been a stellar result, better than anything else ever. clearly it isn't the case, and i don't even think maintenance is on the table. at this point the photos could just have been taken a few hours/days from eachother. they also are clearly taken in such a way to make it seem there is an improvement, when there is none.

at this point trust is at 0

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, like it is my fault if these broscientists probably faked the entire study. The paper sounds extremely scientific and reasonable even to the doctors on the other forums. How could I knew this story? I even omitted all the sources to buy this stuff, I even wrote the cons and said multiple time I was skeptical, plus I liked all the comments of the users that said they were not going to buy it before IESON's trial.
And then you are blaming me for posting misleading infos? You sure are one hell of a moron.

I created the thread because when the users discovered this treatment, they started to sh*t more and more on the already ruined Brotzu discussion, plus I got my PM full of translate requests about these apples.
No worries, next time you're going to get infos on your own, so we can dodge any misleading fact... Or maybe we can blame YOU. :)

P.S.: If the people that open this thread are so dumb to buy a new untrusted product before reading the entire thread, it's THEIR fault, not mine, next time they will doublethink before doing something impulsively (which is not informing and translating and analyzing on an editorial-long post like I did).

Yeah, I don't think it's fair for people to blame you for this debacle.
BUT I think the take home message here is a little different.

Things that don't matter
- A single paper that sounds extremely scientific and reasonable, despite not having been thoroughly verified my many other scientists
- The involvement of a University, especially one that isn't considered to be one of the best in the world in the field in question.
- One set of pictures that look good

Things that do matter
- Science/mechanism of action - this means several papers done by several different groups of scientists and an overall agreement.
- Reproducible, credible data
- Completion of phase II clinical trials
- Completion of a prototype

So, given that, when it comes to Brotzu, it is worth noting that we don't know sh*t.

Reputable doctor with a famous father?
>Don't give a damn. He isn't world famous. He isn't his father. Whether he is a good guy or not says nothing about whether his product works. Many smart people have failed to cure hairloss. Cotsarelis is much more famous than Brotzu.

No pictures = NO PICTURES
>Doesn't matter how you spin it. The data is king. No data = I ain't believing sh*t.

Patent = nothing
>Lots of patents are invalid. Sure, the patent gives a glimmer of hope, but again, the question I want answered is "Does the lotion work as suggested?" The presence of a patent does NOT answer this question. Especially when there are no pictures, biopsies, scalp pictures, etc. in the patent. I will not place my "faith" in Fidia, or Brotzu, or anyone else without at least seeing a track record of success in the same arena, and even then I will feel that the track record only suggests possible success; it guarantees nothing.

He's presented at X or Y conference.
>I don't really care unless I see him at the Hair Congress, where he can tell his ideas to ALL OTHER MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE FIELD. If you can stand up to them and tell your idea, then 1) You have enough data and pictures to come tell a story in front of the world and 2) Your idea will be judged and refined by experts in the field. If you can't go to major conferences in the field, then I don't think you are a key player.

So given those things, I think that some might appear to attack you about this apples issue because you also believe a lot in Brotzu, and the amount of real proof for the efficacy of the product is basically the same in the case of Brotzu and apples. Again, I'm not saying that Brotzu is a scam - I'm saying I have been provided as much concrete evidence for the lotion as for the pills working.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Very well written post. Unfortunately I am afraid that it will get showered in dislikes.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
@d3nt3dsh0v3l
I disagree with your post because you simply disregarded the point of Dr Brotzus credibility and reputation that he has put on the line with this lotion. This point is not to be dismissed, it's huge and absolutely key.
Who cares if he's known outside of Italy, that fact is he (and his father) are known within Italy and he's a reputable doctor there. Do you really think he would risk his name in Italy if he didn't truly believe the lotion worked?
As I've said many times before I don't think there is a question over whether it works or not, the questions are:
How well will it work? as good as minoxidil? as good as finasteride? or even better?
Also have they managed to get it so it can be kept at room temperature? and preservatives that keep it effective over time? does the lotion start to become ineffective if the user is past a certain age?

these are the questions, not whether it actually works.

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
@Christian Miller uber LULZ at disliking my post.
If you can be bothered why not go through all my previous posts and dislike them all. Lets see if I can the highest ratio of dislikes of any member on this forum.
You may be sensing that I don't care.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Open discussion is the soul of this forum.
We never close threads unless they are very offensive to single individuals.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW this is not 7th senses fault, if we start to vilify people for starting threads on potential treatments snake oils or not,we will lose valuable info in the long run so i would encourage 7th sense to keep posting. His input is useful

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Open discussion is the soul of this forum.
We never close threads unless they are very offensive to single individuals.
This is NO discussion, signore.
Some guy created this moronic thread and his very first post is like in so much detail it screams personal involvement in this shameful scam from miles away.
When everything about it is proven to be false or misleading, why keep this moronic thread?
To discuss about what?
How idioti Napolitani sono?
Everybody in Italy knows that already.
Oh, I see, people all around the world need to know that, too.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW this is not 7th senses fault, if we start to vilify people for starting threads on potential treatments snake oils or not,we will lose valuable info in the long run so i would encourage 7th sense to keep posting. His input is useful
You logged in for the first time yesterday, lad.
Vaffanculo!

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously ch
This is NO discussion, signore.
Some guy created this moronic thread and his very first post is like in so much detail it screams personal involvement in this shameful scam from miles away.
When everything about it is proven to be false or misleading, why do you keep this moronic thread?
To discuss about what?
How idioti Napolitani sono?
Everybody in Italy knows that already.
Oh, I see, people all around the world need to know that, too.
Man what do you add to this forum, in his post 7th sense stated the cons and claimed he was skeptical himself, what more do you want from him. He was simple passing on info he received, dont shoot the messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.