Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think it's fair for people to blame you for this debacle.
BUT I think the take home message here is a little different.

Things that don't matter
- A single paper that sounds extremely scientific and reasonable, despite not having been thoroughly verified my many other scientists
- The involvement of a University, especially one that isn't considered to be one of the best in the world in the field in question.
- One set of pictures that look good

Things that do matter
- Science/mechanism of action - this means several papers done by several different groups of scientists and an overall agreement.
- Reproducible, credible data
- Completion of phase II clinical trials
- Completion of a prototype

So, given that, when it comes to Brotzu, it is worth noting that we don't know sh*t.

Reputable doctor with a famous father?
>Don't give a damn. He isn't world famous. He isn't his father. Whether he is a good guy or not says nothing about whether his product works. Many smart people have failed to cure hairloss. Cotsarelis is much more famous than Brotzu.

No pictures = NO PICTURES
>Doesn't matter how you spin it. The data is king. No data = I ain't believing sh*t.

Patent = nothing
>Lots of patents are invalid. Sure, the patent gives a glimmer of hope, but again, the question I want answered is "Does the lotion work as suggested?" The presence of a patent does NOT answer this question. Especially when there are no pictures, biopsies, scalp pictures, etc. in the patent. I will not place my "faith" in Fidia, or Brotzu, or anyone else without at least seeing a track record of success in the same arena, and even then I will feel that the track record only suggests possible success; it guarantees nothing.

He's presented at X or Y conference.
>I don't really care unless I see him at the Hair Congress, where he can tell his ideas to ALL OTHER MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE FIELD. If you can stand up to them and tell your idea, then 1) You have enough data and pictures to come tell a story in front of the world and 2) Your idea will be judged and refined by experts in the field. If you can't go to major conferences in the field, then I don't think you are a key player.

So given those things, I think that some might appear to attack you about this apples issue because you also believe a lot in Brotzu, and the amount of real proof for the efficacy of the product is basically the same in the case of Brotzu and apples. Again, I'm not saying that Brotzu is a scam - I'm saying I have been provided as much concrete evidence for the lotion as for the pills working.

Rows and rows to say... What, precisely ?

First and foremost, sorry if I'm honest, nobody asked for your opinion on what the other user said, I don't think he needed an advocate to explain what he said. Because what I get from reading both of your posts is that he tried to blame me for the eventual scam he was falling into (by himself), and you, who did not even participate in the discussion, just pop out with an empty comment to syndycate; I feel you are attacking me for no reason, expecially because you are bringing in stuff unrelated to this thread, and you made me waste my time to write this useless comment to defend myself.

Secondly, you are just placing on me the etiquette "Brotzu-man", I don't know why. I researched a lot on the hair loss matter in this last year late in my nights, and I contacted many friends who are studying chemistry, biology and medicine, and I saw so many PoVs that I can easily define my knowledge "above from the standard forum user". Yeah, I'm far from an expert, and even more from a doctor or trichologist, but I really know my stuff. The fact that I write mostly in the Brotzu discussion does not mean I know only about that lotion. I find the last part of your comment pretty offfensive and close minded in this regard, as what I write must be always linked in some obscure way to defend Brotzu Lotion, which is not, obviously. If tomorrow comes the cure from whatever part of the world, I'll jump on it instantly and f*** Brotzu and Fidia. Heck, I'm even still on the f*****g minoxidil and Fina! Pretty strange, for a person that (in your view) is so sure and certain that Brotzu Lotion will work, huh? Again, I find your conception of my figure extremely close minded that is in fact offensive. I never spoke about Brotzu here, just to say that I did not want these apples in that thread. It's you that brang the argument - you are Off-Topic and I'm wasting the keyboard for another catfight.

Also, you wrote "Things that don't matter.. that do matter...". You forgot to add "for me", because, for example, the fact that you brought out in Brotzu thread, about the literature of Equol written by the same group of people, for me means nothing if you are trying to determine with that the effectiveness of the lotion.
Hell, pretending to know if the lotion will work at all it is already stupid, in fact.
What we can say reflects only our hopes and our believes. You think that something does or does not matter? Fine, say that, we'll debate, and eventually we'll change out ideas, or maybe not. It depends. For you that story of equol is important? For me it's not, stop. Can you say the lotion won't work for that? No. Does it affect your hopes negatively? Yes, and that's perfectly fine for me.

Now, I think that the doctor is well reputed (maybe you didn't check his CV, obviously), but not in the hair loss world. I remarked how Propecia and minoxidil were discovered by accident to treat Androgenetic Alopecia. Were they presented in a hair congress? I don't recall this. Were they formulated by the "great" minds of the hair loss world? No. In all these hair loss congresses and meetings, was there a major breakthrough in Androgenetic Alopecia treatments? As of today, not (if you're a fan of PRP and HM, I don't care). So, given this, how can you say that being at the Hair Loss congress matters? Would you agree it is YOUR opinion if this matters or not? And also, Brotzu at national level was there at the 2 major congresses of Italy, the ASAA for Areata and SITRI. In Italy we have f*****g great trichologists, 70% of the study that you see here posted are carried by italian dermatologists (Rossi, for example, carried the study on 10 years of finasteride, the only long term official one), which were all there when Brotzu speaked two times in a single day, and they applauded and were amazed. If you were not, fine. Maybe in america/canada you consider great only those of you country, then tell us what Cotsarelis discovered, how he cured Androgenetic Alopecia. Lol.

No pictures? And about areata? Sure, it's nit Androgenetic Alopecia. And you wanna see that. u are skeptical. And that's FINE for me.
I saw areata pictures and studies and congresses. I don't see why the doctor should have lied when he said it worked also on Androgenetic Alopecia. So, in the presence of Italy's best trichologist he could have gotten away with that statement? I don't think so, they are doctors, not broscientists like you and I. I have faith that it will work. Yeah, I can't sau it will, but I'm hopeful. But for YOU this is not fine. Guess what, I don't give a f***. Cry me a river.

However, I do not wanna spend my time in catfights. The last part of your comment is so ridiculous that I'm ashamed for you:
" given those things, I think that some might appear to attack you about this apples issue because you also believe a lot in Brotzu, and the amount of real proof for the efficacy of the product is basically the same in the case of Brotzu and apples."

Well, so if my beliefs in Brotzu effect what I write anywhere else, I think this is an unfair form of discrimination. Who the f*** cares in this thread if i believe in brotzu or not? In which way does it affect the apples from working or not working? The only ones to sell this logic are you, @Christian Miller and @Pithikas . But I ain't buyin' your logic (and neither the product, but from the start :D ), and, seeming the feedbacks, fortunately not many else.

At the end of the day: you made a senseless comment which you could have spared. If you get so conditioned by my Brotzu beliefs, please don't read me. I beg you to put me on ignore if you think that what I write is conditioned by what I wrote in Brotzu's thread. If so, it won't be a great loss for me, and for you neither, it seems.
I end this catfight here, I can feel my QI lowering line by line, also given the fact that the other user deleted his comment - maybe this is a sign that it was unappropriated in every way, so ask yourself about your "good intentions" of the last post of yours.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

First and foremost, sorry if I'm honest, nobody asked for your opinion on what the other user said, I don't think he needed an advocate to explain what he said. Because what I get from reading both of your posts is that he tried to blame me for the eventual scam he was falling into (by himself), and you, who did not even participate in the discussion, just pop out with an empty comment to syndycate; I feel you are attacking me for no reason, expecially because you are bringing in stuff unrelated to this thread, and you made me waste my time to write this useless comment to defend myself.

Secondly, you are just placing on me the etiquette "Brotzu-man", I don't know why. I researched a lot on the hair loss matter in this last year late in my nights, and I contacted many friends who are studying chemistry, biology and medicine, and I saw so many PoVs that I can easily define my knowledge "above from the standard forum user". Yeah, I'm far from an expert, and even more from a doctor or trichologist, but I really know my stuff. The fact that I write mostly in the Brotzu discussion does not mean I know only about that lotion. I find the last part of your comment pretty offfensive and close minded in this regard, as what I write must be always linked in some obscure way to defend Brotzu Lotion, which is not, obviously. If tomorrow comes the cure from whatever part of the world, I'll jump on it instantly and f*** Brotzu and Fidia. Heck, I'm even still on the f*****g minoxidil and Fina! Pretty strange, for a person that (in your view) is so sure and certain that Brotzu Lotion will work, huh? Again, I find your conception of my figure extremely close minded that is in fact offensive. I never spoke about Brotzu here, just to say that I did not want these apples in that thread. It's you that brang the argument - you are Off-Topic and I'm wasting the keyboard for another catfight.

Also, you wrote "Things that don't matter.. that do matter...". You forgot to add "for me", because, for example, the fact that you brought out in Brotzu thread, about the literature of Equol written by the same group of people, for me means nothing if you are trying to determine with that the effectiveness of the lotion.
Hell, pretending to know if the lotion will work at all it is already stupid, in fact.
What we can say reflects only our hopes and our believes. You think that something does or does not matter? Fine, say that, we'll debate, and eventually we'll change out ideas, or maybe not. It depends. For you that story of equol is important? For me it's not, stop. Can you say the lotion won't work for that? No. Does it affect your hopes negatively? Yes, and that's perfectly fine for me.

Now, I think that the doctor is well reputed (maybe you didn't check his CV, obviously), but not in the hair loss world. I remarked how Propecia and minoxidil were discovered by accident to treat Androgenetic Alopecia. Were they presented in a hair congress? I don't recall this. Were they formulated by the "great" minds of the hair loss world? No. In all these hair loss congresses and meetings, was there a major breakthrough in Androgenetic Alopecia treatments? As of today, not (if you're a fan of PRP and HM, I don't care). So, given this, how can you say that being at the Hair Loss congress matters? Would you agree it is YOUR opinion if this matters or not? And also, Brotzu at national level was there at the 2 major congresses of Italy, the ASAA for Areata and SITRI. In Italy we have f*****g great trichologists, 70% of the study that you see here posted are carried by italian dermatologists (Rossi, for example, carried the study on 10 years of finasteride, the only long term official one), which were all there when Brotzu speaked two times in a single day, and they applauded and were amazed. If you were not, fine. Maybe in america/canada you consider great only those of you country, then tell us what Cotsarelis discovered, how he cured Androgenetic Alopecia. Lol.

No pictures? And about areata? Sure, it's nit Androgenetic Alopecia. And you wanna see that. u are skeptical. And that's FINE for me.
I saw areata pictures and studies and congresses. I don't see why the doctor should have lied when he said it worked also on Androgenetic Alopecia. So, in the presence of Italy's best trichologist he could have gotten away with that statement? I don't think so, they are doctors, not broscientists like you and I. I have faith that it will work. Yeah, I can't sau it will, but I'm hopeful. But for YOU this is not fine. Guess what, I don't give a f***. Cry me a river.

However, I do not wanna spend my time in catfights. The last part of your comment is so ridiculous that I'm ashamed for you:
" given those things, I think that some might appear to attack you about this apples issue because you also believe a lot in Brotzu, and the amount of real proof for the efficacy of the product is basically the same in the case of Brotzu and apples."

Well, so if my beliefs in Brotzu effect what I write anywhere else, I think this is an unfair form of discrimination. Who the f*** cares in this thread if i believe in brotzu or not? In which way does it affect the apples from working or not working? The only ones to sell this logic are you, @Christian Miller and @Pithikas . But I ain't buyin', and, seeming the feedbacks, fortunately not many else.

At the end of the day: you made a senseless comment which you could have spared. If you get so conditioned by my Brotzu beliefs, please don't read me. I beg you to put me on ignore if you think that what I write is conditioned by what I wrote in Brotzu's thread. If so, it won't be a great loss for me, and for you neither, it seems.
I end this catfight here, I can feel my QI lowering line by line, also given the fact that the other user deleted his comment - maybe this is a sign that it was unappropriated in every way, so ask yourself about your "good intentions" of the last post of yours.
Who wrote this post?
Boy, someone is pissed off his scam didn't work out.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you people that desesperate to try sh*t like this?
There are already plenty of PCB2 products on the market..
You throw 100$ in that (I see someone here does) where you can buy a derminator with 100 more,which will be more beneficial to all of you.

People are free to discuss whatever they want,but this is absolutely pointless for real.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so sad that these companies are taking advantage of peoples insecurities like this.. instead of actually putting the time and effort in making a scam why not put it in a product that will actually work ? I'm thinking of selling some finasteride flavoured peaches, who wants some ?
Can you make it peach flavored finasteride? Maybe like flavored chew-able finasteride. Like those Flintstones vitamins, but actually make them tasty. I'd buy that. I think you're onto something big.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf i hate apples now

I "hate" them since I bite a rotten one by mistake 4 years ago.

This seemed too absurd to be legit.

Something as simple as knowing there are hundreds of vitamin supplements in the market with B2, and nobody has ever reported curing his alopecia when using them.

People have fallen mainly because of the "studies" attached to the advertisements. Its only a matter of time that somebody posts a study linking rectally administered finasteride with 100% local blocking of DHT in scalp.

french1977

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks obviously like a scam and if they faked the results we may fear that they faked too the results about the safety and about the product against cholesterol.
9 differents people sign the study and they used the name of the university Frederico II and of the Journal of Medicinal Food, they can't all be involved in a scam.
Could someone trustable as an admin contact the journal in order at least we know if it's real that they were thinking to publish this study and if it's true what do they think about this? They 'll be certainly upset about the use of their name before an official release. Even if they wanted to publish i don't know if they 'll do that but if they are thinking about that I believe they have a responsibility. Their editorial board is supposed to have the legitimacy and the knowledge to investigate on this study
Beg your pardon if the poorness of my English make it hard to understand

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that all evidence point to this italian bullshit being an idiotic scam is a dumb reason?
Gurl, please.
Eat your spaghetti.

Bravo, you had all your fun with it.
IT'S OVER NOW.
Calling me girl.. Saying i shoud eat spaghetti.. Saying I had fun with it..

Man if you have a point to make, dont write such non sense wtf I respect everyones opinion but I cant stand trash talk like this..

Traffic = Essential for a forum to live
Closing threads with high traffic = forum dies

It's probably a scam yes, but there are still interesting things to discuss (even if you personally dont think so).. I mean most people here hate the product now and cancel their orders.. I dont see anyone promoting it right now.. So whats the problem?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't really understand how you can say that when your response is twice the size of mine. But here, I will REALLY give you rows and rows.

Yeah, but all you have pointed out is that this is a public forum. I am given all the stuff you post also, you know? I don't really see how I am not allowed to respond if I want. I'm not attacking you. I'm just suggesting that the reason that people immediately looked to you, as opposed to anyone else, about the apple scam is because it is also an Italian product, with similar evidence of working as Brotzu's lotion, and we find out it doesn't work. I'm not saying it was correct to say that to you. Your post was like, "Why are you guys looking to me about this subject?" and I just replied why I think so.

Secondly, you are just placing on me the etiquette "Brotzu-man", I don't know why.
You have to be joking. You ARE the Brotzu man. Trust me. Out of anyone else in this forum.

Mate, I got my first dislike ever from you. And all I did back then is question the science behind Brotzu. And I've received many more since then, every time just for questioning Brotzu. Just stop.

I researched a lot on the hair loss matter in this last year late in my nights, and I contacted many friends who are studying chemistry, biology and medicine, and I saw so many PoVs that I can easily define my knowledge "above from the standard forum user".

Me too. Also I am a graduate student with access to papers and I have spent my fair amount of time learning not only about the subject general, but also about the Brotzu lotion, and leading work performed on equol. Here, I'll even attach an obscure reference to prove it. :)

I find the last part of your comment pretty offfensive and close minded in this regard, as what I write must be always linked in some obscure way to defend Brotzu Lotion, which is not, obviously. If tomorrow comes the cure from whatever part of the world, I'll jump on it instantly and f*** Brotzu and Fidia. Heck, I'm even still on the f*****g minoxidil and Fina! Pretty strange, for a person that (in your view) is so sure and certain that Brotzu Lotion will work, huh? Again, I find your conception of my figure extremely close minded that is in fact offensive. I never spoke about Brotzu here, just to say that I did not want these apples in that thread. It's you that brang the argument - you are Off-Topic and I'm wasting the keyboard for another catfight.
If you think that I believe that you are close-minded, you are wrong. Let me be clear. I think you are abnormally devout to the lotion. I think that you place more faith in its abilities and the abilities of the doctor than is justified by evidence. This has always been, and will continue to be, my core criticism on this matter. That's it. Not enough evidence to go all in on the lotion. So when you go ahead and dislike people who occasionally question the lotion, yeah, I have a problem with that! Anyone is subject to scrutiny.

I didn't forget anything. It was just a short list of what we as a group, here, have learned from the numerous fails that we have seen. Yeah the burden of proving the lotion's effectiveness is not my problem. The proof comes from data and pictures AND reproduced experiments. As long as those aren't there, any scientist - ANY SCIENTIST - would not reach a conclusion.

Agreed on most things. Again, if the lotion CANNOT WORK WITHOUT equol, and there is not much scientific literature on equol (I have searched for many hours), then we simply cannot say one way or another. Combine that with the fact that there are no pictures/data showing the lotion's effectiveness, and I have all the less reason to believe it has ever worked. I need to be SHOWN that it works, before I can BELIEVE that it will.

Now, I think that the doctor is well reputed (maybe you didn't check his CV, obviously), but not in the hair loss world.
I checked! I watched his presentations on youtube! I went to find his page on the university website! I googled his father! I read several of his papers! When you say well-reputed, if you mean "he is a good man and hasn't majorly fucked up" then fine, but I don't care about that. There are plenty of good, smart men. Well-reputed to me means WORLD CLASS in his field. INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED for his work, at least by people in his field. As far as I can tell, he is not. I am in academia. I do not find him to be any special professor, after looking through his work. His father, on the other hand, of course I fully agree had an amazing reputation.

I remarked how Propecia and minoxidil were discovered by accident to treat Androgenetic Alopecia. Were they presented in a hair congress? I don't recall this. Were they formulated by the "great" minds of the hair loss world? No. In all these hair loss congresses and meetings, was there a major breakthrough in Androgenetic Alopecia treatments? As of today, not (if you're a fan of PRP and HM, I don't care). So, given this, how can you say that being at the Hair Loss congress matters? Would you agree it is YOUR opinion if this matters or not?
It is a scientist's responsibility to know the state of the art of the field. To that extent, it is just irresponsible not to go to a conference and show your fellow scientists your work to help develop it, spread your ideas and DEVELOP YOUR REPUTATION. Also, I hope you know that the Hair Congress is only 10 years old, so your point about finasteride and min are invalid. Every leading scientist I know goes to conferences to keep up with what's going on. If someone claims to have a major cure for Androgenetic Alopecia and only publishes results on a blurry magazine page, that is a BAD sign for any scientist looking at the work. If they stand in front of the world at the hair congress and show their work, it's probably a good sign. I'm saying if he presented at the congress, I would have some reason to believe him.

And also, Brotzu at national level was there at the 2 major congresses of Italy, the ASAA for Areata and SITRI. In Italy we have f*****g great trichologists, 70% of the study that you see here posted are carried by italian dermatologists (Rossi, for example, carried the study on 10 years of finasteride, the only long term official one), which were all there when Brotzu speaked two times in a single day, and they applauded and were amazed.
Applause doesn't mean much. Amazement doesn't mean much. PUBLISHING PAPERS AND CITATIONS ARE WHAT I WANT. I have nothing against Italians or Italian trichologists. To be clear, I have never, and am not going to, discuss Italian trichologists in general. This conversation has always been about Brotzu and Brotzu alone.
I WATCHED HIS SITRI PRESENTATION. THE ONLY PICTURES WERE OF THE GIRL. HE ALSO SAID THAT EQUOL IS A 5AR INHIBITOR WHICH IS JUST INCORRECT. I have my reasons - very fair reasons - for being unimpressed.

You can insult me as much as you want mate, but I've done my homework.

If you were not, fine. Maybe in america/canada you consider great only those of you country, then tell us what Cotsarelis discovered, how he cured Androgenetic Alopecia. Lol.
Bro, are you kidding me? Cots has several Nature papers. For the uninitiated, Nature is one of the most prestigious journals a scientist can publish to. Go read his papers if you want to know what he discovered, but for the record, here is a hint: HE'S MAKING A COMPANY CALLED FOLLICA OUT OF HIS FINDINGS. Did I say he cured Androgenetic Alopecia? No. Did I say he is famous? Yes. Is he famous in the hair loss world? Yes.

I saw areata pictures and studies and congresses.
Great question. Here's the thing about AA. It has been known to spontaneously regress with no intervention.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3230136/
That, and Androgenetic Alopecia is different - so now do you see why I don't care about AA results??

I don't see why the doctor should have lied when he said it worked also on Androgenetic Alopecia. So, in the presence of Italy's best trichologist he could have gotten away with that statement? I don't think so, they are doctors, not broscientists like you and I.
Firstly I am literally a scientist, albeit not in this field. And while I would never be tempted to give a lecture on the topic, I spend my time reading papers and running experiments and formulating conclusions. I'm not saying this to brag or say that I have some special authority - it's the reverse. I'm not afraid of the authority of doctors or trichologists or any other sciences. I will question them regardless.

And I will NOT make arguments that involve judging someone's character, what they said, how they said it, eyewitness testimony - NONE OF THAT. I WANT DATA. PERIOD. And even after data, I want 5 other scientists in the field to say "Yeah that makes sense, I have seen something similar." This is how we do things in the scientific world. That's what it takes to get it right.

I have faith that it will work. Yeah, I can't sau it will, but I'm hopeful. But for YOU this is not fine. Guess what, I don't give a f***. Cry me a river.
Nobody is crying. I think you're a decent guy. I'm just disagreeing with you. And I'm also not stopping you from believing. But I disagree.

Well, so if my beliefs in Brotzu effect what I write anywhere else, I think this is an unfair form of discrimination. Who the f*** cares in this thread if i believe in brotzu or not? In which way does it affect the apples from working or not working? The only ones to sell this logic are you, @Christian Miller and @Pithikas . But I ain't buyin' your logic (and neither the product, but from the start :D ), and, seeming the feedbacks, fortunately not many else.
Ok so first of all, I said I *think* that's why other people were getting mad at you about the apples thing. I didn't say that it was the right thing to do. I didn't say I supported them. I said I think that's their motivation. That was an opinion, plain and simple.

But come on - are you seriously going to say that you are ashamed that I said THAT, and then turn around, say I am discriminating against you (lol! I did nothing like that. I hardly ever talk to you and I never said that you were involved with apples), and then say I am selling this logic (which as I mentioned I never talked about in my post) with the gang of @Christian Miller and @Pithikas. Mate, I am ashamed of YOU for your reply. I regret nothing.

Didn't make a senseless comment. I am asking for data before I believe something and I pointed out that others might be talking to you about apples because you are the strongest believer of Brotzu in this forum and apples and Brotzu have the same amount of evidence, with apples now being a scam. Not saying Brotzu was a scam. Not saying that other people are right to reply to you about apples. Just my opinion that that might be why they looked at you when apples was a scam.

I am shocked that you say something as rude as that you feel your IQ lowering by talking to me in this "catfight" right AFTER saying you were ashamed of a comment that I made that was far more benign.

We can end here if you want, but it's nothing personal - I just think it is silly that you are so dogmatic about Brotzu. I don't think you are a bad person. And I especially don't think you are so stupid that my IQ is lowering when I talk to you, friendo :)

Attachments

• jpg2pdf.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 282
Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course there is a visible difference, but only because it is arranged that way, with combing, lighting and different angles.

and the maintenance card is not at all at play, and never was. but that's exactly the remaining hope some people like to keep forever, and this also feeds the scammers forever.

for a scammer it is totally ok if only 1 out of 100 people believes in it, at least as a maintenance treatment. nevermind the 99 people who saw through the scam, if only 1% of people jump onto the train it's a huge success for a scammer.

and that's exactly why the same old scams still work perfectly these days, and probably for the next 100 years.
even if tsuji or follica come up with a cure and the whole world gets to know about it from the news, then new scams will still be successful because there is always a minority who prefers to try pills and lotions or fancy laser helmets before considering surgery-style cures.

so, no matter if a cure comes up or not, the scams will continue for another century at least. this business will never die.
People like pills cause they are cheap and can be widely available. Look at Finasteride, for those without sides it's a hassle free treatment that gives you maintenance and slight regrowth long term without needing a mortgage.

I do agree that this apple thing feels like a scam though. First they used the wrong set of pictures and now the pictures they show don't translate to the 100+% regrowth. I'll just wait for reports from other

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
more desperation and borderline stupidity, more interest from scammers, nothing new.

after going through posts here and with all the basement wannabe chemists, I m also tempted to get some easy money

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you people that desesperate to try sh*t like this?
There are already plenty of PCB2 products on the market..
You throw 100$ in that (I see someone here does) where you can buy a derminator with 100 more,which will be more beneficial to all of you.

People are free to discuss whatever they want,but this is absolutely pointless for real.

Dermarollers are also a scam... people did that craze years ago. Didnt grow a ball hair

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarollers are also a scam... people did that craze years ago. Didnt grow a ball hair
I strongly believe dermarolling with minoxidil helped me regain some density on temples and crown, i've been using minoxidil for a year in those areas with no improvements at all. Ofc it's no "wow" results but it's an improvement nonetheless.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I strongly believe dermarolling with minoxidil helped me regain some density on temples and crown, i've been using minoxidil for a year in those areas with no improvements at all. Ofc it's no "wow" results but it's an improvement nonetheless.
Totally agree. Kind of the same results.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, on the IESON thread now you can't post anything remotely negative or inquisitive about this stuff or it gets deleted and you get banned.

the "doctors" are answering questions in an extremely vague manner just by taking some users' own theories (about what the answer could be) and telling them that, and the more relevant questions just get ingored or ridiculed by saying that "it has already been answered, couldn't you read????"

some users asked for more photos but the offical excuse is that "we have some but can't disclose them because the patients asked not to", so they will see what they can do by "asking more patients"

with a situation like this, i don't think any trial coming out of that forum will be any more trustworthy than the study itself. not that i have any trust left in this, i just find it funny how the whole thing is being handled

g.i joey

Reaction score

Can you tell me how you dermaroll without ripping hairs out of your head? I tried it for a week and ripped out a BUNCH of hairs on my hairline, was doing more harm than good. Should I just buy that dermastamp that people talk about?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess the reason they ship it out so fast is so that they can easily protect their asses on paypal before you can file a claim.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
well, on the IESON thread now you can't post anything remotely negative or inquisitive about this stuff or it gets deleted and you get banned.

the "doctors" are answering questions in an extremely vague manner just by taking some users' own theories (about what the answer could be) and telling them that, and the more relevant questions just get ingored or ridiculed by saying that "it has already been answered, couldn't you read????"

some users asked for more photos but the offical excuse is that "we have some but can't disclose them because the patients asked not to", so they will see what they can do by "asking more patients"

with a situation like this, i don't think any trial coming out of that forum will be any more trustworthy than the study itself. not that i have any trust left in this, i just find it funny how the whole thing is being handled

hmm, the scam now even gets protected by their forum admin, as they are now financally interested in selling this crap over the site. so sad.
someone should hack the site and take it down.

I guess the reason they ship it out so fast is so that they can easily protect their asses on paypal before you can file a claim.

First of all the doctor is not replying questions in an extremely vague manner but very precise about what he can tell from the study.

And about the "scam protection" because they will sell it well...guys...baldness fucked up your brain trust me. You're making a whole lot of assumptions based on nothing, totally invented, just to spam sh*t on this research.

The whole thread is just pathetic, i wouldn't expect so much crap on a big community like this, and mods not doing much about it. Quite depressive.

I wonder why 7th sense was sooooo interested about sharing this news in this shitty community? A wall of text and links for nothing, just sh*t. You don't even deserve the calories i burnt to write this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.