Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said they are going to give more people on IESON a trial for free and that they did not fake the results. I guess we will see again in 2-3 months.

It means nothing. ReBoost Clown also tried to advertise the snake oil on Folliclethought but the clown was identified.

We have to be realistic. There is absolutely no chance that this is going to work. They will come up with results like reboost. Different perspectives and camera tricks. Of course I was also excited but then our members found out that these bastards used pictures from the internet. Nobody can tell me that its a coincidence. These b*tches want to make million of dollars but not with us. Snake oil bastards have no chance here.

Focus on Shiseido, Fidia, Aclaris and Tsuji.

Its very simple... Someone who lies will lie again. Don't trust liars. Be smart, focus and always reveal snake oil bastards to make sure that these b*tches get what they deserve.

I am also shocked. I knew that turkish universities are worth sh*t but I did not expect that from Italy...

Coincidence.... hahahah of course.

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Applemets Hair should join and combine with Reboost and form the ultimate snake oil!
Apple Boost!!!
It has apple molecules that depending on your mood, the way your hair is combed and the lighting may make your hair look exactly the same.
Also only works if you're taking other products such as finasteride.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Applemets Hair should join and combine with Reboost and form the ultimate snake oil!
Apple Boost!!!
It has apple molecules that depending on your mood, the way your hair is combed and the lighting may make your look exactly the same.
Also only works if you're taking other products such as finasteride.

Cancer is the solution for all the people who create snake oil products on purpose. It's the best for them, believe in it and hopefully they will get it. I just hope that one company will come and destroy all these snake oil companies. I strongly believe that the ultimate solution will come from Japan.

And please stop promoting this stuff. Of course we will see the results on our own in 2-3 months. Of course.... After 3 months they advise you to check your DHT levels because if you have to much dht in your blood, you have to reduce it by taking finasteride lol and then reboost and applefkck will work

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since these guys have a stained reputation now, it will be hard to believe even the guys from the Italian forum. Even if they post pictures that look awesome it could still be a scam and the company simply reached out to a few forum members and paid them to advertise some crap.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
University of Naples Federico II - Founded in 1224 it is the oldest public non-religious university in the world, and is now organized in 13 faculties.
sh*t sh*t sh*t
why do these assholes take photos from the Internet ?? they are that sheep ??
waiting for an official response. A shame. the university's website does not work.
the university management should dismiss all who are involved in this research
Maybe the paper was invented. I will write a registered letter to the university to try and understand more.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok the admin of the Ieson community explained what happened in his opinion. I report what he says. Not that I believe him: I don't know him at all.

He says the paper is a "draft" the doctor gave IESON and the official one will come out in some months. They copy pasted pictures from other studies as comparison waiting for the real ones from the product to be inserted there.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72943&whichpage=13

Inserito il - 19 settembre 2017 : 12:58:24
_icon_sendpvt.png

Molti di voi non hanno ancora capito nulla...
Il testo non è quello definitivo,c'è lo hanno concesso prima della pubblicazione.
Le foto sono prese come comparazione,con il loro prodotto.Quindi mancano le loro come paragone.

These guys from IESON are very attentive against scams. Chances are they got scammed this time around but before saying that i would like to see the published study, if this is actually a draft as they say...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok the admin of the Ieson community explained what happened in his opinion. I report what he says. Not that I believe him: I don't know him at all.

He says the paper is a "draft" the doctor gave IESON and the official one will come out in some months. They copy pasted pictures from other studies as comparison waiting for the real ones from the product to be inserted there.

Inserito il - 19 settembre 2017 : 12:58:24View attachment 63954
Il testo non è quello definitivo,c'è lo hanno concesso prima della pubblicazione.
Le foto sono prese come comparazione,con il loro prodotto.Quindi mancano le loro come paragone.

These guys from IESON are very attentive against scams. Chances are they got scammed this time around but before saying that i would like to see the published study, if this is actually a draft as they say...

some months , years , decades, i hate these words ....

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Inserito il - 19 settembre 2017 : 12:58:24View attachment 63954

The only question now is why is the product on the market and selling without a final draft of the study? Is this normal?

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, unbelieveable. Is there a sincere person in a whole hair loss industry?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys, i am italian and a lurker on IESON. when i first heard of this, i didn't believe it could be real, plus it's something that comes from Naples (naples is like the capital city of scams) so i didn't trust it at all.

but then came the fact that this should be "endorsed" by the Federico II university, which although is from Naples, it's still a university... i mean, to go as far as putting the university logo on the front of the packaging must mean they are legit right?

so then i bite and bought 4 boxes (which i'm going to return) and the fake pictures got exposed.

now, let me tell that everything about this is fishy aside from the university "endorsement", there are lots of things that are just plain weird (like the email address of the company that is printed on the box is @gmail.com, like wtf? not even a domain?)

my guess is this: there is no study. the researchers mentioned probably don't even exist (go take a look at facebook...). the university is probably not even aware of the whole situation. now the admins of IESON are starting to feel the heat too because they too jumped on the train and bought a stock of the product (they run an online shop...) and they are threatening people calling out the scam and closing the discussion.

Last edited:

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only question now is why is the product on the market and selling without a final draft of the study? Is this normal?
They just get out of the situation. They thought they would do advertising through newspapers and magazines. and simple citizens will flee to pharmacies for their medicine, especially women. they probably did not realize that there are so many people who follow the news of hair loss. and now they have to sow the honor of their university (a very prestigious university). In 2-3 months they will write: "unfortunately it does not work for Androgenic alopecia".

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, another "little detail" of interest may be this one:

the soil of some areas in the Campania region (where Naples is) have been found riddled with toxic substances a few years ago. That area is called "terra dei fuochi" which means land of fires. Obviously, the local agricolture took a massive hit from that because nobody wanted their products anymore, even if they didn't come from the toxic areas.

example article from few years ago napolitoday.it/cronaca/terra-dei-fuochi-coldiretti-agricoltori.html (i can't post links, you have to add the www yourself)

and now what a coincidence, a miracle cure for baldness that is based on a local product that nobody wants anymore and thus probably dirt cheap and readily available

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so sad that these companies are taking advantage of peoples insecurities like this.. instead of actually putting the time and effort in making a scam why not put it in a product that will actually work ? I'm thinking of selling some finasteride flavoured peaches, who wants some ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, another "little detail" of interest may be this one:

the soil of some areas in the Campania region (where Naples is) have been found riddled with toxic substances a few years ago. That area is called "terra dei fuochi" which means land of fires. Obviously, the local agricolture took a massive hit from that because nobody wanted their products anymore, even if they didn't come from the toxic areas.

example article from few years ago napolitoday.it/cronaca/terra-dei-fuochi-coldiretti-agricoltori.html (i can't post links, you have to add the www yourself)

and now what a coincidence, a miracle cure for baldness that is based on a local product that nobody wants anymore and thus probably dirt cheap and readily available

what a great advertisement for your country

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
while i don't like my country much, that part of italy is considered rotten by the rest of the country, so it's like the worst part.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
while i don't like my country much, that part of italy is considered rotten by the rest of the country, so it's like the worst part.
I hope that prof Brotzu and Fidia will wash out the shame brought by the apple scammers (not talking about the iphone sellers) and will actually deliver a good product for this disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.