Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, they refunded mine too.

But I dont understand. How people can fake a study so easily without any punishment? Wtf is this?

Did any of you who refunded ship internationally? How did you go about refunding the order - did you just translate the webpage and wing it?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Did any of you who refunded ship internationally? How did you go about refunding the order - did you just translate the webpage and wing it?

Did you order from farmacia loreto? They have an option to change language to english. My order was never processed and was pending. I just wrote to their support to cancel my order and they did. My payment is still stuck on pending, but i hope it will be refunded soon.

bugbug

Reaction score
Just got my refund too...whew!

Ive never seen anything like this. These scientists have written other legit papers in peer reviewed journals so its hard to comprehend. It would appear that this copy of the paper is a draft. Its not in its final form nor has it been published so maybe one explanation is that these pictures are just placeholders and the real ones will be in the final published paper. Its a bit of stretch but I cant explain it any other way. What Id like to know is how did this paper get leaked before final revision and publication? I emailed one of the authors about the pictures....we'll see if I get a response.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you order from farmacia loreto? They have an option to change language to english. My order was never processed and was pending. I just wrote to their support to cancel my order and they did. My payment is still stuck on pending, but i hope it will be refunded soon.

I used guest checkout though - any way for me to refund online just given the order #? I just created an account hoping it would recognize the email address I used for the guest checkout order and tie that order to the newly created account, but it didn't.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I used guest checkout though - any way for me to refund online just given the order #? I just created an account hoping it would recognize the email address I used for the guest checkout order and tie that order to the newly created account, but it didn't.

maybe try writting to ordini@farmacialoreto.it with your order ID. Is your order still pending?

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I told you guys, this scam was so obvious. The problem with the hairloss community is that nearly the whole membership of a hairloss forum changes every 5 years because the most people lose all their hair in these 5 years
Not true, my dad is still a NW4 and he has been NW4 for 5 years and uses nothing. He is balding for 15 years. Not all is lost, I've seen some people keep their receded hairlines with not further loss for decades. I suggest alcohol, my gradpa is an alcoholic and he is thinning very slowly, he is still a NW2 in his 70s. He survived cancer 2 times, btw.

Anyways, the university staff in the Italian forum are explaining that these photos are just a mistake, that they got mixed up. Lol, who could fall for this sh*t?

As for Brotzu, well, we'll see. They will sell it if it works. It's safe to say that if Brotzu will be a scam it will be exposed in a week, just like this one. But if they will not they will do a classical trick by adding some Minoxidil to the mix to scam us all.

Last edited:

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys they answered and said they made a "mistake" and used the wrong pictures. They are now uploading the correct pictures.

Apparently they used the "control group" pictures by accident. Mmh

EDIT: https://postimg.org/gallery/2go5yr4qy/

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys they answered and said they made a "mistake" and used the wrong pictures. They are now uploading the correct pictures.

How can they accidentally go to seperate random places on the net and take photos from them.
These photos weren't from their "control group", they were from other products results.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They later said they were using pictures of 2 months results from comparable products...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Author
icon_blank.gif
Discussion
_icon_go_right.png
Page: of 12
Proxy
Community Administrator
icon_star_gold.gif
icon_star_gold.gif
icon_star_gold.gif
icon_star_gold.gif
icon_star_gold.gif

Proxy.gif

Region: Veneto
City: Verona 19407 Posts

online.gif

_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

So let's wait for the doctor's answers first. Otherwise, do not leave, do not force me to close the discussion
Proxy®

For more information, read www.calvizie.net
My Care: http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8613
Remember to read the forum's Netiquette:
http://www.ieson.com/topic .asp? TOPIC_ID = 59542
ARE NOT A DOCTOR, MY ADVICE ARE PROVIDED ONLY BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
PURCHASING ONLINE PHARMACIES IT WAS CAUTION
_icon_go_up.png
Roberto Ciampaglia
Department of Pharmacology Uni Federico 2nd Naples

Region: Campania
City: NAPLES 8 Posts

offline.gif

_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

Good morning,
I was warned of this photo issue in the work. I asked Dr. Tenore responsible for sending the manuscript and from correspondence with the authors of the magazine, assured me that the study's data are absolutely truthful and confirmed. He reconsidered the file and by mistake sent photos of the control, (with other methods or drugs) rather than photos related to AppleMets.
We are already contacting the magazine for the replacement of the photos with the correct ones, as soon as we send Proxy only the version, at this point, final and definitive, because we may risk creating further confusion for those who do not know well the correspondence dynamics of scientific journals .

AppleMets Hair® extract of apple Annurca Camp IGP: https://www.calvizie.net/applemets-hair-lestratto-mela-annurca-campana-igp/
Department of Pharmacy Federica Federico 2nd Napoli
_icon_go_up.png
Roberto Ciampaglia

offline.gif

_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

I add that in order to avoid such issues we should have been waiting for the final publication, I understand your reaction but it clears up the true work of a study that has nothing to do with it. Please take this situation seriously. Pending the final release I put photos before and after using AppleMets.

AppleMets Hair® extract of apple Annurca Camp IGP: https://www.calvizie.net/applemets-hair-lestratto-mela-annurca-campana-igp/
Department of Pharmacy Federica Federico 2nd Napoli
_icon_go_up.png
Roberto Ciampaglia

offline.gif

_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

Since I was asked privately, I'm specific that when I talk about control, I'm not referring to the control of placebo patients, but the comparison of the use of AppleMets with other types of remedies. I do not know how to upload photos, I'm helping. Finally, I would like to remind you that, being confident about the effectiveness of the product, we have been absolutely available for the small trial, so you will be able to see the progress of things yourself.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Below is the offical Applemets Hair information leaflet.
It has results pictures used that are taken from other products images on the net.
This can not be an accident.

screenshot_20170917-161252-jpg.jpg

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

snake oil. Reboost 2.0. lol

I mean it came out of nothing and was already revealed as a snake oil product. Well done guys. Im glad that many of you got their money back. I don't know where these snake oil manufacturers always come from.

Of course they accidently put these photos online. They can put their apples in their ***

I bet Bitchkas and Christian Giller bought already tons of apples and a 12 month supply lol.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said they are going to give more people on IESON a trial for free and that they did not fake the results. I guess we will see again in 2-3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.