Any Other 40something Losers On Here?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That account was proven not to be Exodus' a while back @Roberto_72 And he has been bald since the early 20s, we've seen the pictures in the past. Fighting is to be expected in this section since there are mix of people in here in different situations and don't take well to one another at times. Particularly the self identifying victim males V all other men which just doesn't seem to ever end.

We've cleaned this place as best as we can according to sub admin but persistent abuse or taking over the forum in a bad way will lead to further bans. Everyone has a right to say what they feel but don't keep the battles going. Keep it relatively civil (best we can hope) or stick to PM if you wish to prolong battles like this.
Try not to ban them if you can.

The guys you banned in the past made a new forum and they've taken the whole thing quite personally.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The guys you banned in the past made a new forum and they've taken the whole thing quite personally.

Do you know where to find this forum? I might want to take a look, as I really kind of miss quality posts such as from WPB, Rudiger et al..

Thanks!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know where to find this forum? I might want to take a look, as I really kind of miss quality posts such as from WPB, Rudiger et al..

Thanks!
I cant share the link because I will probably get punished for doing so.

I've fallen out with the guys over there unfortunately so I'm not posting there now but the men you mention do post there.

They will probably pm you with the address because I think they go on this forum and recruit members via pm.

In fairness to WPB, despite our falling out, he has made a decent forum and its going pretty well for him.

blackg

Reaction score
It was just a healthy debate by two men that got out of hand.
Fortunately the moderator in question has said that WPB can come back to this site, under a different username, which really is a slap in the face to WPB.
I think it's unfortunate that WPB was banned in the first place.
I wish @Wolfpack hadn't banned WPB as I, along with many others miss his presence here.
This forum needs people like him and Rudgier.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely strikes me as personal, but the official reason given for the ban was for something else.

There were a few threads about it many months ago if you look back 4 - 6 months ago.

Its a downer for the forum to lose some good posters, but theres nothing we can do about it. We raised the issue a few times and asked to have their bans reversed but it just never happened.

blackg

Reaction score
I've fallen out with the guys over there unfortunately so I'm not posting there now but the men you mention do post there.
That was nothing!! Don't let that little disagreement stop you from posting on the new forum.
C'mon man!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was nothing!! Don't let that little disagreement stop you from posting on the new forum.
C'mon man!
Ah its fine, mate!

Its odd how things can get personal with people we've never even met. I do regret arguing with them, but whats done is done.

I'm back to work on Thursday and have an increased schedule so probably wouldn't have time to post on either forum anyway.

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on here in their 40s that are tired of watching their lives go by them with their friends all married with kids while you sit at home? Anyone else in their 40s that cant handle the side effects of minoxidil or finasteride so u keep waiting for a new treatment only to be let down time and time again by endless delays and procrastination? Any other 40 something's get depressed because they feel like there isn't anything they can do about it and feel out of options? You have tried the dating sites, working out, and all you get are fat chicks that boss you around and the memory of a beautiful you had relations with in the past? If you do, you are not alone. Maybe I am the only older loser on here, either way it blows. I wish one of the scientists like cotsarelis would try and speed things up so he could improve thousands of lives.
I'm just like this, at 21... so pretty much life destroyed by now...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man .
Moreover today i got an oral test with the director of my law course and they said that I haven't good enough mark to go in 5 th year of my cursus ...
I only got 10.6 , and I needed at least 12 . So i have done all those years of law ( fkcing borin and stupid ) , for nothing
That is brutal..

How does the funding work in your country?

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely strikes me as personal, but the official reason given for the ban was for something else.

There were a few threads about it many months ago if you look back 4 - 6 months ago.

Its a downer for the forum to lose some good posters, but theres nothing we can do about it. We raised the issue a few times and asked to have their bans reversed but it just never happened.
I've now read pretty much everything that is related to those bans, but it's pretty much impossible for me to detect the plausible rationale behind the bans; in terms of predictability and therefore possible adjustement of you own behavior/each user's behaviour, that is lamentable. Just like it's deplorable to lose attractive with interesting opinions and that have a normative force to them, especially since in general/technically I find this forum very user-friendly. It seems quite odd such potential falls victim to arbitrariness.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair improved due to meds and I no longer felt the need for a transplant.
I've just checked out your pictures in the respective section. In my opinion you are in an excellent position to "go full head" again, so in your case I'd definitely go for a hair transplant - if you have the means of course, that is. But as a teacher I'm assuming that shouldn't be a problem.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man .
Moreover today i got an oral test with the director of my law course and they said that I haven't good enough mark to go in 5 th year of my cursus ...
I only got 10.6 , and I needed at least 12 . So i have done all those years of law ( fkcing borin and stupid ) , for nothing

Can't you resit a module to avoid doing the year again? It was probably a lack of passion on your part but I heard in law you can get away with predicting the type of questions that come up for each module? So you can make "template essays" for each topic before hand, were you caught by surprise with something? Practice papers are really good after the knowledge is concrete ideally.

Sorry I was busy yesterday. As you can see, the individual in question on the previous page already apologised to Exodus and further bans were to do with persistence and not just that battle. So a request for his ban would have been pointless. Although requests come in for bans, everything is carefully assessed between the team and already mentally noted prior.

It was just a healthy debate by two men that got out of hand.
Fortunately the moderator in question has said that WPB can come back to this site, under a different username, which really is a slap in the face to WPB.
I think it's unfortunate that WPB was banned in the first place.
I wish @Wolfpack hadn't banned WPB as I, along with many others miss his presence here.
This forum needs people like him and Rudgier.

No one is perfect and errors happen where human judgement is involved. Think of capital punishment - there's a reason it goes through so many different appeal panels. Although it wouldn't be right for me to comment on individual cases publicly although I've made that error before when trying to help out previously. Forum confidentiality and sensitivity to that user is crucial which is why the PM option is best, even vagueness there is understandable. If someone is still really struggling with an online forum decision, it's worrying for their health. So, if someone reliable wishes to be an intermediary we can communicate if it helps said person (wpb) with closure and understanding. However, no decisions will be reversed now as that was our consensus when we talked about this ages ago as a group. But we can open a door to talk so to speak.

Please now keep this thread off this topic and prevent it being derailed.

Money is no longer a factor, but I still don't want a transplant that bad.

For my age my hair is decent and after spending some of my 20s worried about being bald in my early 30s I now just feel lucky.

The nice thing is that the option is always open if I were to change my mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-45415071/hair-transplants-fighting-against-my-receding-hairline

Did you see this yesterday? I thought of you, maybe the video only works with UK users. Shows the pain of receding when it gets bad. I get you're positive but I would get a full head, as the guy in the video says it's cheap and why settle for less? You have the looks to make it count, it will be noticeable. A receding hairline just looks off.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just checked out your pictures in the respective section. In my opinion you are in an excellent position to "go full head" again, so in your case I'd definitely go for a hair transplant - if you have the means of course, that is. But as a teacher I'm assuming that shouldn't be a problem.
Money is no longer a factor, but I still don't want a transplant that bad.

For my age my hair is decent and after spending some of my 20s worried about being bald in my early 30s I now just feel lucky.

The nice thing is that the option is always open if I were to change my mind.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see this yesterday? I thought of you, maybe the video only works with UK users. Shows the pain of receding when it gets bad. I get you're positive but I would get a full head, as the guy in the video says it's cheap and why settle for less? You have the looks to make it count, it will be noticeable. A receding hairline just looks off.
I completely agree with this.