Any Other 40something Losers On Here?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are all the so called " shitty " master which lead to unemployment such as " sociology / psychology / history , etc ....
And the top one such as medicine / law
And there are the business school where you need to pay 8000- 20 000 euros per year to get the diploma ( didn't have the money )

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and honestly the hair loss / physical issue have impacted my life so much that I have not done everything to get good enough marks .
I was too obsessed with my physical flaw . And now I am paying the price .
All those year of study for nothing ....

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
the year is extremely cheap in france for college ( not like in the us ,etc .. )
it is 300 euros per year . But only the top student will get the good job

I knew it would be nothing, the way it should be imo! £10k here for undergrad and masters around £7k now. PhD can be funded. This is all excluding accommodation but it's loan based. In the career you're entering you don't need a masters/phd but just to pass the speciality exams to progress and which gives you more "letters" after your degree title. But it's not equivalent to bachelor/masters/phd, something unique. Still, you'll see the top guys with a PhD, particularly if you want to do research. Maybe they did it after graduation and skipped masters or did it during their primary degree. I know in the US they offer joint MD/PhD or JD/PhD programs, must be really tiring.

there are all the so called " shitty " master which lead to unemployment such as " sociology / psychology / history , etc ....
And the top one such as medicine / law
And there are the business school where you need to pay 8000- 20 000 euros per year to get the diploma ( didn't have the money )

You don't even have serious hair loss man, chill and just take finasteride/dutasteride. You're completely a full head. Agree with you on choices of degree. Always best to stick to STEM (science,tech,engineering, maths) as that's where the jobs are. I remember my teacher telling me that all those years ago and to avoid other fields despite good grades across the board. It's a risk.

Easy to get good marks in exams, all about training yourself and knowing the system. Later it truly does get harder to overload.

The other courses you mention like psychology/history are not competitive to get into and easy with some basic reading. However, here it works like this, if you don't do a STEM degree but go to a top uni, you'll get a good finance job for sure. If you get into Oxford you can study Vikings if you want, you'll get a good job after 100%. You're hired because you got into a top uni and they know you'll quickly learn what you need to and rise up.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a mistake chosing law man, I should have done some STEM study ; but at that time i was young and didn't realize the importance of the study

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
the year is extremely cheap in france for college ( not like in the us ,etc .. )
it is 300 euros per year . But only the top student will get the good job
That's insane - I take it the state subsidies this.

Next question: how do you afford to pay your rent and eat?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's insane - I take it the state subsidies this.

Next question: how do you afford to pay your rent and eat?

the state help for the rent ( special help for student called APL )
And I eat really few things ( because of the finasteride induced gyno I stay as lean as possible , skinny as hell ).
But I also live at my dad house . I cost very very few money ( I spend litteraly nothing , except for the hair loss product . And my only hobby is surfing , which I can do daily because i live near the beach )

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
IN france there are a lot of social help for everything , even for foreigners etc ...
For exemple even my dutasteride / raloxifene that i got from a legit Doctor are totaly free . Even if i use them for another usage that prostate / osteoporosis .
IF you know how to use the system , it is legit . But it is also ruining the whole state .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can spend your whole life unemployed , but you could get the 500 euro minimum wage , and ton of help in order to get a house / health system , etc ...
Shitty life but better than homeless.
There is even a special forum which have found the " perfect combo " ; getting the AAH ( special help for disabled )+ the minimum wage ; and you can get 1300 euro per month ( not a joke )

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
and honestly the hair loss / physical issue have impacted my life so much that I have not done everything to get good enough marks .
I was too obsessed with my physical flaw . And now I am paying the price .
All those year of study for nothing ....

It takes time to adjust to hairloss.
For me it took more than 5 years.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can spend your whole life unemployed , but you could get the 500 euro minimum wage , and ton of help in order to get a house / health system , etc ...
Shitty life but better than homeless.
There is even a special forum which have found the " perfect combo " ; getting the AAH ( special help for disabled )+ the minimum wage ; and you can get 1300 euro per month ( not a joke )

how long can this sustain? Especially with the influxing of so many newcomers?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
the future will tell us bro
I don't care I live near the cost and migrant don't swim well ( I am joking)

yeah joking

tenor.gif