Any Other 40something Losers On Here?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on here in their 40s that are tired of watching their lives go by them with their friends all married with kids while you sit at home? Anyone else in their 40s that cant handle the side effects of minoxidil or finasteride so u keep waiting for a new treatment only to be let down time and time again by endless delays and procrastination? Any other 40 something's get depressed because they feel like there isn't anything they can do about it and feel out of options? You have tried the dating sites, working out, and all you get are fat chicks that boss you around and the memory of a beautiful you had relations with in the past? If you do, you are not alone. Maybe I am the only older loser on here, either way it blows. I wish one of the scientists like cotsarelis would try and speed things up so he could improve thousands of lives.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't wan't this to happen in my future , that is why I am starting a medical course to find the solution myself .
Sapin I said the same exact thing and I am haunted by leftover finasteride sides today so things don't always go as planned.

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. I am so tired of this sh*t.

"Men age like wine."

"Some girls prefer older men."

What a joke.

I do a lot of cardio workout, where there are 95% women. Over the years I must have been to classes with more than 1000 girls. I can count the conversations I had on one hand. And that was only small talk.

Not ONCE did a woman approach me or indicate any signs of attraction. No flirts or playful banter. Nothing.

One time I asked a girl out for drinks only to be shot down right away. She never returned to class.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. I am so tired of this sh*t.

"Men age like wine."

"Some girls prefer older men."

What a joke.

I do a lot of cardio workout, where there are 95% women. Over the years I must have been to classes with more than 1000 girls. I can count the conversations I had on one hand. And that was only small talk.

Not ONCE did a woman approach me or indicate any signs of attraction. No flirts or playful banter. Nothing.

One time I asked a girl out for drinks only to be shot down right away. She never returned to class.

Men do age good if they have hair.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on here in their 40s that are tired of watching their lives go by them with their friends all married with kids while you sit at home? Anyone else in their 40s that cant handle the side effects of minoxidil or finasteride so u keep waiting for a new treatment only to be let down time and time again by endless delays and procrastination? Any other 40 something's get depressed because they feel like there isn't anything they can do about it and feel out of options? You have tried the dating sites, working out, and all you get are fat chicks that boss you around and the memory of a beautiful you had relations with in the past? If you do, you are not alone. Maybe I am the only older loser on here, either way it blows. I wish one of the scientists like cotsarelis would try and speed things up so he could improve thousands of lives.
Don't think about it so much, most marriages today are miserable as f%$k! It's just an illusion with fake smiles, especially promulgated by woman using social media.

Embrace the single life, find happiness in it - and maybe someday someone right comes along for you, if not then oh well.

before-marriage-and-after-marriage-fun-facts-animals-xxx-photo.jpg

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
there is times when I am lonely, and i know it can be difficult for people to handle.

my best friend had big problems after his marriage ended, and it took years to get through it.

i have no clue what will work for youbut he (58years old)
joined a supporter club of a local ice Hockey team and started watching every home game.
became a police volunteer
joined missing people
got very active on dating sites

nothing happens over night, but its only you that can get yourself out of the door to actively search for company.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's some insight from a dude in his 50's...
There are billions of people. A lot of them are women.
There's a lot of crazy biatches out there.
They DO NOT THINK like you.
They are on a frequency that is outside your normal thinking.
If you pay attention to them and act like everything they say is the most interesting thing you've ever heard, they will go home at night and think about how happy you made them because you payed attention to what they were feeling...
If you focus on stuck up c%nt women, and not look for the fringe chicks who are are a little wacky, you are missing out.
Women are weird. They are wired different. They can sometimes have ONE conversation with you, and if you can catch their vibe, they will open up and become vulnerable to you. At that point your have them in your hand.

My advice to you (other than drinking heavily), is take as much time as you can to understand how women think, focus your radar to pick up on women who are THEMSELVES looking for someone to dump their emotions on.
Act like you are "In Tune". Study their likes, and dislikes.
I GUARANTEE you will be surprised how many women are weak little child babies who need a man who understands them.
Bald? No problem.
Short and fat? That's a problem...Fix the fat...
I'm 5' 8" and there's A LOT OF WOMEN WHO ARE SHORTER THAN ME...
Platinum Blonds with nice @ss who are 5' 4"....
And We get along just fine...
5' 10" women have big fat hips and medical problems and they can have the 6' dudes...
Sit in a mall and look at people...
There's a lot of uglier, shorter, fatter people than you.

Last edited: