Any Other 40something Losers On Here?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on here in their 40s that are tired of watching their lives go by them with their friends all married with kids while you sit at home? Anyone else in their 40s that cant handle the side effects of minoxidil or finasteride so u keep waiting for a new treatment only to be let down time and time again by endless delays and procrastination? Any other 40 something's get depressed because they feel like there isn't anything they can do about it and feel out of options? You have tried the dating sites, working out, and all you get are fat chicks that boss you around and the memory of a beautiful you had relations with in the past? If you do, you are not alone. Maybe I am the only older loser on here, either way it blows. I wish one of the scientists like cotsarelis would try and speed things up so he could improve thousands of lives.
40 and alone... You know what that means!
Ice cream for dinner every day man :D

All you need to do to get a young girl is to find a gril with a daddy complex that has a bald father ;)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
40 and alone... You know what that means!
Ice cream for dinner every day man :D

All you need to do to get a young girl is to find a gril with a daddy complex that has a bald father ;)
Haha that's funny....but I find it very interesting that all my female cousins are married to full heads. Most of my uncle's are bald. Guess there are trying to force the bald gene out lol

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
This weekend I went to a boomer party and actually got some attention. Mind you, I did my workout first, so some muscles showed and I dressed really nice.

Today there will be 2 cardio classes; one with 95% females. Will approach one woman in each class. Don't care if I come over as creepy. Stuff like that does not bother me anymore.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
46 years old here.
When I was young, baldness was a curse to me.
After 30, few women actually cared for my hair. At least three women asked me to father their kids. I never wanted, maybe because I don’t wanna pass along this curse.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
46 years old here.
When I was young, baldness was a curse to me.
After 30, few women actually cared for my hair. At least three women asked me to father their kids. I never wanted, maybe because I don’t wanna pass along this curse.

When I enter a room with women inside I usually ask if someone wants to have a baby with me. But not one single lady said yes to me.
What is your secret ? Do you lift?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I enter a room with women inside I usually ask if someone wants to have a baby with me. But not one single lady said yes to me.
What is your secret ? Do you lift?
Haha
I meant ex GIRLFRIENDS not random women :p

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive said this story but take it to heart. Almost all my friends are married with kids. I have zero desire for either and Im near 40.
About 2 years or so ago I was being made fun of for being that loner weirdo nearing 40 with no kids and how people would think I was a pedo. I didnt care. Later in the evening I had a tiff with the girl and when I hung up said "when this relationship ends I dont even see myself ever getting in another, I just want to live my life for what I want and be happy"

EVERY ONE OF THEM agreed simultaneously, hated their lives and wished they never settled down and had a family. The grass looks greener but pick it up and put it in your mouth and you still taste the cow sh*t, in fact its all that sh*t that keeps it so green.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all bs. 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s. There is one thing everyone wants. To feel genuinely happy and stress-free. That is it.

Family, money, cars, age, women, this is all relevant. I know Ancient Greek philosopher said “depression/sadness is the beginning of all illnesses”. The only reason I want to have my hair back is so that I can stop giving a f*** about it. Plain and simple. Stress-free, a major problem solved. Because this problem changed me whether I want to admit it or not and it led to more problems. So you’d think if you fixed the root, you will be able to feel like you did when you were a child. Aka “zero f*cks given”.

I’ve seen people who are stress free and they are all people who don’t have any problems at all. They look different, their aura is different. Then a guy who is stressed, depressed or insecure is blatant from a mile away.

So if you can truly detach yourself from balding and perhaps other problems and become free, then it won’t matter what this one girl from work thinks about you. It won’t matter what minoxidil did to your hair or whether you have propecia pills left or not. It won’t matter if you’re shredded or not. Question is, can you detach yourself from your insecurities and issues? Because people always try to either camouflage them, deny them or solve them before they can breathe. Hardly ever anyone lets go of them. Takes big f*****g balls to do it. And sometimes a relationship helps to do it. That’s why people who don’t make many relationships are kinda gloomy after a certain age, you can tell. Truth is you lost all this time in your life for nothing. Chances are we will never see a cure. Life is short. I registered here for a month until I move out, I’ve tried to analyze my baldness and its impact, read about it, see how people react to it, figure it out, how to live with it. And by the end of September I’ll be gone, new city new life. So I said “you got two months to figure this out and leave it behind”.

Do you know how many people here messaged me saying that even if I’m a nw7 I look phenomenal and will surely have no problem with women? Many. Never replied to them.

Which is why I picked this picture from the internet. I wanted to test this. Turns out it’s not hair that bothers people, it’s their entire frame and much deeper mental and personal issues. Did you see how triggered some fools were when I deliberately quoted the only - to my knowledge - female member here, Georgie? It was nuts, they could hardly keep it together.

I slowly come to realize that baldness is nothing. It’s emptiness and lack of action that drives people mad in life. I’ve yet to see an empty person smile, hair or not. I’ll admit hair loss is a hit, big hit. A trap, that can easily set you up for failure. Some fall into it, some don’t. I did and it certainly made me live and enjoy half the sh*t I could.

Haven’t figured it out all yet but I’m close. I feel it in my gut that I’m close to letting go of this problem and moving on. Time will tell.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all bs. 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s. There is one thing everyone wants. To feel genuinely happy and stress-free. That is it.

Family, money, cars, age, women, this is all relevant. I know Ancient Greek philosopher said “depression/sadness is the beginning of all illnesses”. The only reason I want to have my hair back is so that I can stop giving a f*** about it. Plain and simple. Stress-free, a major problem solved. Because this problem changed me whether I want to admit it or not and it led to more problems. So you’d think if you fixed the root, you will be able to feel like you did when you were a child. Aka “zero f*cks given”.

I’ve seen people who are stress free and they are all people who don’t have any problems at all. They look different, their aura is different. Then a guy who is stressed, depressed or insecure is blatant from a mile away.

So if you can truly detach yourself from balding and perhaps other problems and become free, then it won’t matter what this one girl from work thinks about you. It won’t matter what minoxidil did to your hair or whether you have propecia pills left or not. It won’t matter if you’re shredded or not. Question is, can you detach yourself from your insecurities and issues? Because people always try to either camouflage them, deny them or solve them before they can breathe. Hardly ever anyone lets go of them. Takes big f*****g balls to do it. And sometimes a relationship helps to do it. That’s why people who don’t make many relationships are kinda gloomy after a certain age, you can tell. Truth is you lost all this time in your life for nothing. Chances are we will never see a cure. Life is short. I registered here for a month until I move out, I’ve tried to analyze my baldness and its impact, read about it, see how people react to it, figure it out, how to live with it. And by the end of September I’ll be gone, new city new life. So I said “you got two months to figure this out and leave it behind”.

Do you know how many people here messaged me saying that even if I’m a nw7 I look phenomenal and will surely have no problem with women? Many. Never replied to them.

Which is why I picked this picture from the internet. I wanted to test this. Turns out it’s not hair that bothers people, it’s their entire frame and much deeper mental and personal issues. Did you see how triggered some fools were when I deliberately quoted the only - to my knowledge - female member here, Georgie? It was nuts, they could hardly keep it together.

I slowly come to realize that baldness is nothing. It’s emptiness and lack of action that drives people mad in life. I’ve yet to see an empty person smile, hair or not. I’ll admit hair loss is a hit, big hit. A trap, that can easily set you up for failure. Some fall into it, some don’t. I did and it certainly made me live and enjoy half the sh*t I could.

Haven’t figured it out all yet but I’m close. I feel it in my gut that I’m close to letting go of this problem and moving on. Time will tell.

Beautifully said mate

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in yesterday's cardio class I tried to chat up a woman. Not to pick her up, just to have some small talk, so I asked her opinion about the class in general, which I read is a good icebreaker. Getting someone to talk about themselves. Got a two syllable answer and she did not even look in my direction. Ok, she is not interested in socializing. I get it and moved away a little bit.

Guess what? An NW1 dude comes in and after a few minutes boasts a smile in her direction; not saying anything. She gets all flirty, approaches him and they talk for the rest of the class.

Even though I
-am in better shape
-was better dressed
-had a good open posture (upright, shoulders back, wide chest)
-had my motorcycle gear with me
(not exaggerating)

Emptied a bottle of wine later on.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in yesterday's cardio class I tried to chat up a woman. Not to pick her up, just to have some small talk, so I asked her opinion about the class in general, which I read is a good icebreaker. Getting someone to talk about themselves. Got a two syllable answer and she did not even look in my direction. Ok, she is not interested in socializing. I get it and moved away a little bit.

Guess what? An NW1 dude comes in and after a few minutes boasts a smile in her direction; not saying anything. She gets all flirty, approaches him and they talk for the rest of the class.

Even though I
-am in better shape
-was better dressed
(not exaggerating)

Yesterday I was chatting with this girl at work, it was my last day at work so I didn’t even go to the office. She’s blonde, nice body, around my age, she’s getting a lot of attention by men.

We did talk about relationships, standards, this and that and then at some point we talked about baldness. I made a small humorous comment about my hair, she stated that hair doesn’t mean sh*t for a woman. Other things do. That my nw5 is perfectly fine, that I’m smart and genuinely nice guy.

Later on, some kid came by, knew another girl that was sitting with us. Dude was taller than me, younger, nw0, beard, pretty much solid lad and also very smart. Well dressed too. She didn’t like him, said he’s and looks like a kid. That women search other stuff in men. And she was right. The dude was sort of a kid. You know, the type that is from nice family, behaves politely, calm etc.

Women want a man that looks like a man guys. I’ve heard this from a lot of women and also women I’ve dated on and off the bed. It’s not about clothing, it’s not about hair, it’s not about your motorcycle. It’s the aura, the vibe. The face expressions, the hands, the knowledge of how to behave every second of every minute in a X situation, the gestures, how your brain works around women. We do the same in women, believe it or not. There is nothing more appalling for me than a woman who’s insecure and miserable, even if she’s a 10.

So the chick denied you because she realized you’re needy, or inexperienced or generally in the wrong mindset. Your hair had nothing to do with it. And it’s true. For me for example, hair has nothing to do with women or men. It’s a personal thing, I desire a cure to cure my narcissism, nothing more.

I think the classic mistake men do is underestimate women. Women are like bloodhounds. They can smell everything, one look at you and they know. You can’t hide your traits, no matter what. Hold your breath, play it cool, dress like a pimp, smile, do the Brad Pitt look, doesn’t matter. They know. They size you up, they have already decided what to do with you before you even start thinking of a good first line.

The only way to cure this is increase your level of experience with women. In bed, in relationship, the whole thing. Many guys grow in families that don’t teach them how to behave with women. Classic example are divorced parents where the kid simply doesn’t learn much because he doesn’t watch how his parents interact in the house etc. You get he picture. So one must learn by himself and if you don’t from a young age, then it gets hard. Insecurities, anger, frustration, all that sh*t builds up.

Time is of the essence. Forget your standards, stereotypes and pills. Get involved with women of all sizes and classes. Broaden your horizons. Let yourself change, otherwise it’s gonna be rejection after rejection.

And FYI, being friends with women is not so bad. You learn first hand everything, the problem is you also have to listen to their sh*t and many of them talk a lot, non-stop. Especially the hurt/troubled ones.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I was chatting with this girl at work, it was my last day at work so I didn’t even go to the office. She’s blonde, nice body, around my age, she’s getting a lot of attention by men.

We did talk about relationships, standards, this and that and then at some point we talked about baldness. I made a small humorous comment about my hair, she stated that hair doesn’t mean sh*t for a woman. Other things do. That my nw5 is perfectly fine, that I’m smart and genuinely nice guy.

Later on, some kid came by, knew another girl that was sitting with us. Dude was taller than me, younger, nw0, beard, pretty much solid lad and also very smart. Well dressed too. She didn’t like him, said he’s and looks like a kid. That women search other stuff in men. And she was right. The dude was sort of a kid. You know, the type that is from nice family, behaves politely, calm etc.

Women want a man that looks like a man guys. I’ve heard this from a lot of women and also women I’ve dated on and off the bed. It’s not about clothing, it’s not about hair, it’s not about your motorcycle. It’s the aura, the vibe. The face expressions, the hands, the knowledge of how to behave every second of every minute in a X situation, the gestures, how your brain works around women. We do the same in women, believe it or not. There is nothing more appalling for me than a woman who’s insecure and miserable, even if she’s a 10.

So the chick denied you because she realized you’re needy, or inexperienced or generally in the wrong mindset. Your hair had nothing to do with it. And it’s true. For me for example, hair has nothing to do with women or men. It’s a personal thing, I desire a cure to cure my narcissism, nothing more.

I think the classic mistake men do is underestimate women. Women are like bloodhounds. They can smell everything, one look at you and they know. You can’t hide your traits, no matter what. Hold your breath, play it cool, dress like a pimp, smile, do the Brad Pitt look, doesn’t matter. They know. They size you up, they have already decided what to do with you before you even start thinking of a good first line.

The only way to cure this is increase your level of experience with women. In bed, in relationship, the whole thing. Many guys grow in families that don’t teach them how to behave with women. Classic example are divorced parents where the kid simply doesn’t learn much because he doesn’t watch how his parents interact in the house etc. You get he picture. So one must learn by himself and if you don’t from a young age, then it gets hard. Insecurities, anger, frustration, all that sh*t builds up.

Time is of the essence. Forget your standards, stereotypes and pills. Get involved with women of all sizes and classes. Broaden your horizons. Let yourself change, otherwise it’s gonna be rejection after rejection.

And FYI, being friends with women is not so bad. You learn first hand everything, the problem is you also have to listen to their sh*t and many of them talk a lot, non-stop. Especially the hurt/troubled ones.
You, my friend are on the right path. You are correct about women. You emphasized personality which many guys neglect...i especially dig your comment about guys that don't grow up in a household with women or parents that interact with each other, can be behind the 8 ball with knowing how to interact with women. I for one was affected by this big time. Makes me angry sometimes but all I can do is continue to try and learn.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Even though I
-am in better shape
-was better dressed
(not exaggerating)

A lot of us fear your pain bro.. I remember doing the same thing when I was in college. I was totally helping out this knockout in class thinking we were getting close only to find out she was using me and had a boyfriend. Not once did she mention him. As soon as she didn't need help she became a stranger...so yea we feel you.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you knew anything about women, you would not take what they say in social situations at face value.

Also what happened to you man, all your recent posts became these convoluted and slightly confused pep talks lately.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Even though I
-am in better shape
-was better dressed
(not exaggerating)

This is expected.
Have you tried to find out whether that nw1 boy and girl know each other from before?
In that case,your assumptions were wrong and cheers.

Don't let such small incidences scratch your self esteem.
Also,don't think you are the best and always keep improving.