Any Other 40something Losers On Here?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
A lot of us fear your pain bro.. I remember doing the same thing when I was in college. I was totally helping out this knockout in class thinking we were getting close only to find out she was using me and had a boyfriend. Not once did she mention him. As soon as she didn't need help she became a stranger...so yea we feel you.

I feel you..bro.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
User @Exodus2011 is feeling triggered in location Hairlosstalk
you're emphasizing personality too much. while i agree its very important to be NORMAL and masculine to an acceptable degree, thats where personality's importance ends. cuz i know some decent looking aspies with some ugly girls, the only thing with them is theyre pretty dang weird/creepy vibe

i actually think that greasy creepy weird aspie vibe is one of the biggest turn offs for girls, probably more than being a pussy.

but back to you, i think you took the typical road that a lot of incels take, where they get laid and they suddenly become blue pilled. theyre often just settling and/or were fairly decent looking in the first place and learned social skills/how not to be that creepy guy anymore. like, is the girl you had sex with hot?

basically anyone can get laid, its just we all want a girl thats worth it. i think the final black pill is that you have to settle most of the time.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the classic mistake men do is underestimate women. Women are like bloodhounds. They can smell everything, one look at you and they know. You can’t hide your traits, no matter what. Hold your breath, play it cool, dress like a pimp, smile, do the Brad Pitt look, doesn’t matter. They know. They size you up, they have already decided what to do with you before you even start thinking of a good first line.
Unironically believing that females have superpowers. Just spin frame and hold plates, bro!!

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're emphasizing personality too much. while i agree its very important to be NORMAL and masculine to an acceptable degree, thats where personality's importance ends. cuz i know some decent looking aspies with some ugly girls, the only thing with them is theyre pretty dang weird/creepy vibe

i actually think that greasy creepy weird aspie vibe is one of the biggest turn offs for girls, probably more than being a pussy.

but back to you, i think you took the typical road that a lot of incels take, where they get laid and they suddenly become blue pilled. theyre often just settling and/or were fairly decent looking in the first place and learned social skills/how not to be that creepy guy anymore. like, is the girl you had sex with hot?

basically anyone can get laid, its just we all want a girl thats worth it. i think the final black pill is that you have to settle most of the time.

You’re a watermelon’d ugly manlet that holds his breath when taking selfies like a 10-year old. Don’t think for one second I care to read what nonsense you dribble. My post was obviously meant to be sarcastic but what I find hilarious is how easily you all talk sh*t. I’ll play.

A. None of you gets laid. Ever. Let’s make that clear.

B. None of you is as bald as I am. In fact you’re not even balding. Which only adds to what I said about not paying attention to your posts.

C. Having women as friends and listening to them has nothing to do with your - and the likes of you - perception about it. Listening to women allows you to learn first hand what to do and what not to do. It doesn’t mean you become friend zoned, doesn’t mean you have to look at her while she’s talking and think about f*****g her brains out. If you actually sit and listen like a normal person and engage in a conversation with zero plans to become some desperate, sleezy little sh*t, you will find out that it only does good. Does good for your chatting “skills”, does good for your knowledge about the opposite sex, does good for your overall relationships with women and you will always be the first to come to mind if they wanna go out or introduce you to their friends.

The trick is not to be needy and pretentious, which you boys are 24/7. Accept the fact that not every woman has to like you or sleep with you. Be smart about it, sociable people always win. I’ve been sort of reluctant to do this and back then being immature I may have come out as needy. Not anymore.

So save your bs advice. I’m getting laid you ain’t. I’m bald you ain’t. Sit down. Or make another account here to dislike posts and talk sh*t. You are a spoiled virgin in your late 20s man, you make Elliot Rodgers look good. Get out of my sight.

Unironically believing that females have superpowers. Just spin frame and hold plates, bro!!

You can mock me all you want, I don’t mind. Keep asking yourself why you’re being rejected.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a watermelon’d ugly manlet that holds his breath when taking selfies like a 10-year old. Don’t think for one second I care to read what nonsense you dribble. My post was obviously meant to be sarcastic but what I find hilarious is how easily you all talk sh*t. I’ll play.

A. None of you gets laid. Ever. Let’s make that clear.

B. None of you is as bald as I am. In fact you’re not even balding. Which only adds to what I said about not paying attention to your posts.

C. Having women as friends and listening to them has nothing to do with your - and the likes of you - perception about it. Listening to women allows you to learn first hand what to do and what not to do. It doesn’t mean you become friend zoned, doesn’t mean you have to look at her while she’s talking and think about f*****g her brains out. If you actually sit and listen like a normal person and engage in a conversation with zero plans to become some desperate, sleezy little sh*t, you will find out that it only does good. Does good for your chatting “skills”, does good for your knowledge about the opposite sex, does good for your overall relationships with women and you will always be the first to come to mind if they wanna go out or introduce you to their friends.

The trick is not to be needy and pretentious, which you boys are 24/7. Accept the fact that not every woman has to like you or sleep with you. Be smart about it, sociable people always win. I’ve been sort of reluctant to do this and back then being immature I may have come out as needy. Not anymore.

So save your bs advice. I’m getting laid you ain’t. I’m bald you ain’t. Sit down. Or make another account here to dislike posts and talk sh*t. You are a spoiled virgin in your late 20s man, you make Elliot Rodgers look good. Get out of my sight.

You can mock me all you want, I don’t mind. Keep asking yourself why you’re being rejected.
all that and you still havent said if the girl you had sex with was hot. and im not mocking you but a lot of the time people with your bluepill advice just have ugly girlfriends

and im a norwood 6??? whered you get the idea i wasnt bald. ive been bald since 21

dont know whats with the seething attack. you're really triggered and defensive for some reason. i think i hit a nerve when i said the girls you had sex with were POSSIBLY (DIDNT SAY THEY WERE) ugly. but with an over the top reaction like that really suggests so

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
all that and you still havent said if the girl you had sex with was hot. and im not mocking you but a lot of the time people with your bluepill advice just have ugly girlfriends

and im a norwood 6??? whered you get the idea i wasnt bald. ive been bald since 21

dont know whats with the seething attack. you're really triggered and defensive for some reason. i think i hit a nerve when i said the girls you had sex with were POSSIBLY (DIDNT SAY THEY WERE) ugly. but with an over the top reaction like that really suggests so

I didn’t notice that part because my eyes hurt reading your post and gave up. Oh you wouldn’t stand a chance with her haha. And you’re not balding at all, otherwise be so kind as to show us your NW6 scalp. You made that fake account trying to stir sh*t up few days ago (islapbitches), don’t think I don’t know what a pretentious manlet you really are. Keep the pills and stupid advice to yourself, I don’t need either.

Edit: I’ve stated the reason I’ve registered here and the reasons for my short stay. Can you dislike all my posts so that I can leave having a perfect balance on the like/dislike ratio? 25 dislikes are from you and your old banned account anyways.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t notice that part because my eyes hurt reading your post and gave up. Oh you wouldn’t stand a chance with her haha. And you’re not balding at all, otherwise be so kind as to show us your NW6 scalp. You made that fake account trying to stir sh*t up few days ago (islapbitches), don’t think I don’t know what a pretentious manlet you really are. Keep the pills and stupid advice to yourself, I don’t need either.

Edit: I’ve stated the reason I’ve registered here and the reasons for my short stay. Can you dislike all my posts so that I can leave having a perfect balance on the like/dislike ratio? 25 dislikes are from you and your old banned account anyways.
why would i lie about being bald? lol. and here https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/norwood-6-at-21-officially-bald-pics-inside.80216/

so is she hot or not?its not about getting laid its about getting a quality girl

and lol thats not my alt . ask @Wolf Pack i have never been even close to a loud mouth braggart. lmao im the opposite

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That account was proven not to be Exodus' a while back @Roberto_72 And he has been bald since the early 20s, we've seen the pictures in the past. Fighting is to be expected in this section since there are mix of people in here in different situations and don't take well to one another at times. Particularly the self identifying victim males V all other men which just doesn't seem to ever end.

We've cleaned this place as best as we can according to sub admin but persistent abuse or taking over the forum in a bad way will lead to further bans. Everyone has a right to say what they feel but don't keep the battles going. Keep it relatively civil (best we can hope) or stick to PM if you wish to prolong battles like this.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. I apologize to @Exodus2011 for misplacing him. My point stands though that baldness is something that cannot be cured yet and time is of the essence. Having women as friends may not benefit you directly but it greatly benefits you for the reasons I mentioned before.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. I apologize to @Exodus2011 for misplacing him. My point stands though that baldness is something that cannot be cured yet and time is of the essence. Having women as friends may not benefit you directly but it greatly benefits you for the reasons I mentioned before.
it sounded like you have hatred against nw1.00001 sluthate type incels which i completely have as well lol

ive seen guys like that with no hair loss spending years making posts about wanting hair back and claiming to be bald. its psyhotic

im an incel but god knows i hate sluthate and puahate type incels so much sometimes.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't wan't this to happen in my future , that is why I am starting a medical course to find the solution myself .

Not sure if you are joking or not... but one day, we'll have a cure and it won't be by the guys we think will bring it fourth. I think a nobody browsing boards like this, collecting data and what not, will discover the cure.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Not sure if you are joking or not... but one day, we'll have a cure and it won't be by the guys we think will bring it fourth. I think a nobody browsing boards like this, collecting data and what not, will discover the cure.

Really??

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice one on the apology. The forum has largely been on auto play now and that's good for all of us. Now mods are only contacted about legitimate personal matters. Spot on with what you say. In general terms the more varied people you talk to, the more you'll learn about behaviour, social skills which goes a long way. Particularly important for those that are naturally shy, sensitive, too self aware where it limits them, autistic e.t.c. Interacting with others is also called living, we're social beings and it's important for health. I have faith that Exodus will turn his situation around as he has taken steps in terms of career and exploring the "normie" side of living.

not joking bro . I end my law course this year and start all over again next semester a medical course .

You won't do any real research for at least 8 years and until you enter derm. Interested if your mindset will change as you progress. Hair loss sucks but it is somewhat "cured" by medication and transplants (in the eyes of surgeons and early intervention) yet there are other diseases which really screw you up and we don't even have control over it AT ALL. The cure for hair will come one day, but it will most likely be through research for other diseases. I am not trying to downplay research for a cosmetic illness (hair loss really does change your life) but there are far worse ones with no effective treatment in my book. I love hair surgery though and it's good money, a cure would make them shift roles :p Either way, you're doing something noble and incomparable. You're abroad and there are good opportunities and ways to "skip bs" there in order to get to real research which is why you see movement of people.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in yesterday's cardio class I tried to chat up a woman. Not to pick her up, just to have some small talk, so I asked her opinion about the class in general, which I read is a good icebreaker. Getting someone to talk about themselves. Got a two syllable answer and she did not even look in my direction. Ok, she is not interested in socializing. I get it and moved away a little bit.

Guess what? An NW1 dude comes in and after a few minutes boasts a smile in her direction; not saying anything. She gets all flirty, approaches him and they talk for the rest of the class.

Even though I
-am in better shape
-was better dressed
-had a good open posture (upright, shoulders back, wide chest)
-had my motorcycle gear with me
(not exaggerating)

Emptied a bottle of wine later on.

Man that you googled what a good icebreaker is kind of a bad sign. If your approach seems studied games over.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one on the apology. The forum has largely been on auto play now and that's good for all of us. Now mods are only contacted about legitimate personal matters. Spot on with what you say. In general terms the more varied people you talk to, the more you'll learn about behaviour, social skills which goes a long way. Particularly important for those that are naturally shy, sensitive, too self aware where it limits them, autistic e.t.c. Interacting with others is also called living, we're social beings and it's important for health. I have faith that Exodus will turn his situation around as he has taken steps in terms of career and exploring the "normie" side of living.

You won't do any real research for at least 8 years and until you enter derm. Interested if your mindset will change as you progress. Hair loss sucks but it is somewhat "cured" by medication and transplants (in the eyes of surgeons and early intervention) yet there are other diseases which really screw you up and we don't even have control over it AT ALL. The cure for hair will come one day, but it will most likely be through research for other diseases. I am not trying to downplay research for a cosmetic illness (hair loss really does change your life) but there are far worse ones with no effective treatment in my book. I love hair surgery though and it's good money, a cure would make them shift roles :p Either way, you're doing something noble and incomparable. You're abroad and there are good opportunities and ways to "skip bs" there in order to get to real research which is why you see movement of people.

thanks man .
Moreover today i got an oral test with the director of my law course and they said that I haven't good enough mark to go in 5 th year of my cursus ...
I only got 10.6 , and I needed at least 12 . So i have done all those years of law ( fkcing borin and stupid ) , for nothing