Anti-PUA/Manosphere blogger writing a series on baldness and dating | HairLossTalk Forums

Anti-PUA/Manosphere blogger writing a series on baldness and dating

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by WhitePolarBear, Jul 23, 2015.

1. WhitePolarBear

WhitePolarBear Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Aaron Sleazy, anti-PUA and anti-manosphere blogger seems to have become quite interested in a comment about baldness I left on his blog. So far, he's written two articles.

From what I know, the guy is not bald of course. 6"3', German, takes his hair for granted and has quite a condescending (calling me Mr. Balding in the last article) tone about our issue.

He gives the usual "get big muscles" advice of course.

Take a look:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.be/

Don't hesitate to comment too.

UncleMort likes this.
  2. Agustin Araujo

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I took a look and read it. He actually replied back to you stating in the very first sentence in the second paragraph, 'Losing you hair is hardly a deal-breaker'. That's already enough to show that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

By the way FredTheBelgian, I enjoyed reading your comment on there. :)

xetudor and WhitePolarBear like this.
  3. hellouser

hellouser Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Bullshit response. Just another form of another privileged fullhead reinforcing the positional good theory. If it were'nt for men like us being bottomfeeding losers, he wouldn't know he's at the top of the social class.But he'll never admit that because it'd jeopardize his privileged life.

Fucking moron. I hope he goes bald.

Also, this:

EbGirkb.png

Pelopeleon likes this.
  4. CaptainForehead

CaptainForehead Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Your quoted post does indeed the give the impression that you consider getting muscles to be a solution, it's just that you consider it too hard.

It also contains the word "balding", which is misleading. As we know, there is a world of difference between balding/receeding and NW6.

You can't expect a full-head to know these differences.

5. shookwun

shookwun Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Muscles work when you have hair.

Women melt over muscular full heads.

6. Folliman

Folliman Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    We know they prefer hair, but if you're already bald it's definitely better to get big. Bald+Muscular>Bald+Wimpy

7. xetudor

xetudor Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    There are red flags all over the place. "Shave your head", "get big", "it doesn't matter brah", "get a tan".
    Muscles are genetic, you can't grow a lot of them without "help" and dieting and exercising will get you close enough but in no way will you look impressive with your shirt on unless you're genetically gifted. And always having to look "toned" (as in having a very low body fat) sucks for your energy. Celebrities are pumped up before their photoshoots, they don't look like that all year. Even bodybuilders look bloated as hell most of the times, they just cut for the show.

Yes, my girlfriend. That's how a woman is supposed to look unless she is overweight. Or he's refering to those ripped female fitness instructors, they aren't attractive in my opinion. For a woman to have muscular six packs, she needs some "help".

What is wrong with this guy. His genius conclusion:
    What the hell is this bastard smoking? And he's hinting that the bald guy is "sexually frustrated".

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, what? Do women smell money? Do they check your bank account? And he thinks women get turned on by money or something? I'm starting to think he also doesn't have a very good view of women also. And if having 4500 euros for a hair transplant means you're rich then I'm filthy rich. WTF?

IdealForehead likes this.
  8. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yep, it's always the conclusion of many people when I talk about how balding is a big issue: you're sexually frustrated! You don't get women because you're negative.

The thing is, I'm getting women. Why do they always assume I'm a kissless virgin? Balding and baldness just make it very difficult, way more than if I had all my hair.

He seemed like an intelligent blogger, but as soon as you challenge him a little, you can see that he doesn't have much common sense in the end.

No most people won't look very different with a shirt on if they start working out even for years, especially in countries like Belgium where it rains 80% of the year.

Of course women don't have to lift a finger to look slim and look good.

And money doesn't help you at all, I could have ten times the amount of money I have on my bank account and their attraction towards me wouldn't change.

To summarize: he thinks that money, getting big, and getting a tan will magically make women forget that you're bald and that they want a NW1 boyfriend.

That's right, become a huge orange meathead skinhead stereotype with a goatee, work an exhausting job to get six figures, and baldness won't matter then.

Delusion.

9. xetudor

Dislikes Received:
    He says it hardly matters but basically says you have to all of a sudden become an entirely different person and make decisions that totally alter your lifestyle. **** this ****, it's not even logical. I just think they subconstiently want to kick you when you're down. It's your fault! You're lazy and sexually frustrated!

10. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This! That's the paradox, they say it doesn't matter but all of a sudden you need to become this exceptional man in every area of his life to compensate for it. They don't even get the irony.

11. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He was extremely rude calling you Mr Balding constantly. Then when you questioned him on this, he tried to backtrack about some bs receding hair line as if that is the same.

His advice was poor and he didn't understand baldness. No surprises. But deep inside I think he knew that being bald or severely bald is a big limitation but didn't want to admit it. Perhaps it's not politically correct to say it? Same time he wanted to change your thinking and show he wouldn't be like you if in that situation? That's the impression I got.

Inside his mind I bet he thought, thank god I don't have to worry about this or to look like that or compensate.

WhitePolarBear and xetudor like this.
  12. xetudor

Dislikes Received:
    Regarding muscle, I just saw a Lui Marco video on youtube. That dude is "diced to the socks" as he always say but still wears a cap in all of his videos. If hair loss "hardly matters" then you will always show his bald head. The dude literally has a body better than 99% of guys out there but he still thinks he looks better with a cap on. And he's almost 40 I think, it's not his 20 chasing girls in the clubs.

And there is also another bald fitness youtube, scooby, if I think about it he always wears hats. And also that singer Neyo, I was curious why he always wear hats, yep, he's bald and admited he was bullied because of this.

13. hellouser

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    LMAO!

Hit the nail on the head.

14. Agustin Araujo

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I took notice of that as well, calling FredTheBelgian "Mr Balding". He called him that name two times from what I spotted, quite disrespectful of that man, already shows enough about how he really is. He's obviously one of those people who will never ever understand what it's like to suffer from hair loss no matter what unless they were to experience it themselves.

15. I.D WALKER

I.D WALKER Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Little matters to these asswipe types until it happens to them. Then somehow magically the rules change. Privileged grandiosity. Pathetically predictable (hemorrhoid) 'roid dopehead.

16. hellouser

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I hope Aaron Sleazy goes bald, he deserves a rude awakening.

17. I.D WALKER

I.D WALKER Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes. Sadly when it coms to this, we all get a rude wakening, whether we deserve it not. He should get his for his blog name alone.

18. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.be/2015/07/yes-you-sadly-have-to-be-somewhat.html#comment-form

He's reacting to this thread.

It's funny, because I'm sure that if he suffered from hair loss, he wouldn't take a month before he killed himself.

He's used to getting women easily apparently. So how could he live his life if that wasn't an option for him anymore?

They never get tired of that stupid advice. What does spending time in the gym has to do with hair loss?! How is it going to make you "not bald"?!

I liked the compliments, but he's wrong about me being wealthy or something.

As you know on this forum, I paid for my hair transplant with the help of my mother and she had to cancel her holidays to pay for her half.

Like lifting weights, how is money going to solve the fact that you're bald? You'll go to the same places, with the same social circle.

And you will still be bald, bald and clothed, your muscles and money not being obvious or even visible. Your bald head on the other hand will be.

And that's what women will care about.

Pelopeleon likes this.
  19. hellouser

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The dumbass didn't approve my comment when I called him out. LOL, he knows he's wrong.

Pelopeleon and UncleMort like this.
  20. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Funny. He's often criticized Roosh V in the past, a popular manosphere blogger, for deleting comments that he didn't like.

He said Roosh V has such a fragile ego for doing so, and that someone with courage and nothing to lose would approve the comment.

Once again, the irony hurts.