Another Am I Balding At 14 Really Concerned

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kids clearly trolling at this stage. Yes, you’re balding. You’re gonna be slick bald in a few months. Happy?
For f*** sake I can’t tell if your being serious man I’m 14 and I’m balding I’m gonna end up killing myself im a kid ffs why

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kids clearly trolling at this stage. Yes, you’re balding. You’re gonna be slick bald in a few months. Happy?
Why Tf would I be trolling wasting my time in a hairloss forum at 14 I shouldn’t even need to worry about thinning on top of my head my life is just gonna go down hill from here because I’m gonna be he first teenager with a f*****g bald spot so how Tf am I trolling

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why Tf does it have to start on the f*****g top why can’t it just let me have thick hair until I finish high school

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of us told you this at the start. You are not f*****g balding. You have no visual sign of balding amongst the million pictures youve posted here. Others here are really balding and you're starting to piss them off so they're going to start taunting you. Even if you did start losing at 18-20 years old you'll have treatments that will allow you to keep your hair for life. You're not old enough, mostly on a maturity level to be here.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of us told you this at the start. You are not f*****g balding. You have no visual sign of balding amongst the million pictures youve posted here. Others here are really balding and you're starting to piss them off so they're going to start taunting you. Even if you did start losing at 18-20 years old you'll have treatments that will allow you to keep your hair for life. You're not old enough, mostly on a maturity level to be here.
I know that’s what I’m saying I wouldn’t care if I started losing my hair at 18 I would really want to keep it threw high school tho

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again you seem to ignore what people are telling you. You have absolutely no critical thinking skills...

YOU ARE NOT BALDING.

Trust me i will tell you when you are.
Yes I understand and I’ve never been good at understanding what people are saying to me so but I will stay away

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
You probably just have naturally thin hair, not everyone is born endowed with thick hair

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also natural for temple areas to be thinner in some people.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel that some of the people commenting on here are being too hard on you considering you're only 14. However, you are being too obsessive over your hair, and it is not doing you any good. You don't have any hair loss, and I would like if you would just believe me when I tell you this. If you really need to put your mind at ease, you can look into seeing a dermatologist who will do an examination of your hair. But it is clear anyway from your photos in this thread as well as other threads you've made that you are not losing your hair. I think you probably have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and I suggest you talk to your parents about maybe seeing a therapist who can help you with this.

Last edited: