92.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 36C0BA74-95A9-40E5-8BF2-FE5E491E82C8.jpeg
    36C0BA74-95A9-40E5-8BF2-FE5E491E82C8.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 122

John_zor

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, your parent's don't believe you and you refuse to seek for some medical help, because your parents won't believe you?
Well, you can still go you know that? But whatever, by the time you reach 18 or 21 or whatever year you need to be you'll go bald, not because it's natural thing to do, only because you'll live unhealthy and stressful life and your hair will thin and recede and babushka will eat your soul.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, your parent's don't believe you and you refuse to seek for some medical help, because your parents won't believe you?
Well, you can still go you know that? But whatever, by the time you reach 18 or 21 or whatever year you need to be you'll go bald, not because it's natural thing to do, only because you'll live unhealthy and stressful life and your hair will thin and recede and babushka will eat your soul.
I have alright genetics tho

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same thinning at the top since I was 16. I visited 2 derms and both confirmed diffuse thinning: applying minoxidil now.
I am sorry to turn your life to hell, but if your hair wasnt the same as before, then you are loosing your hair.
Visit a derm just to be sure, but any derm will give you two things: minoxidil and finasteride (only 18+ for finasteride). You can buy minoxidil without a prescription so you can take action now. Do your research. Good luck.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think tho

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same thinning at the top since I was 16. I visited 2 derms and both confirmed diffuse thinning: applying minoxidil now.
I am sorry to turn your life to hell, but if your hair wasnt the same as before, then you are loosing your hair.
Visit a derm just to be sure, but any derm will give you two things: minoxidil and finasteride (only 18+ for finasteride). You can buy minoxidil without a prescription so you can take action now. Do your research. Good luck.
Bro I’m 14 tho

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look fine, post some hairline pictures for a better assessment.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I’m 14 tho
I noticed it at 16. It certainly did exist before 16.
Since you are 14, your hair being always like this would be the most likely possibility. I know a friend who has very VERY thin hair, he is 15-16. His hair was always like this, but this year he noticed it and he went full panic mode and shaved his head hoping for it to grow thicker (i hate f*****g myths). He isnt balding, but he thinks that he is loosing his hair.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro how Tf is this happening so early wtf I don’t even have a mature hairline wtf does it have to thin on top