Another Am I Balding At 14 Really Concerned

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your this worried at 14-15 God I can't imagine when you hit puberty or your early 20s, your in for a world of anxiety. You need to go outside and play and enjoy life.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your this worried at 14-15 God I can't imagine when you hit puberty or your early 20s, your in for a world of anxiety. You need to go outside and play and enjoy life.
Yer bro ik my bdd is so bad like when I forget about hair it’s another insecurity so it’s definitely a mental thing

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is something weird with your hair, on the top, but your hairline is perfect. I don't agree with others. I don't get why they cannot see the thinning on the top. And a lot of guys here complained for even less.

You should see a dermatologist. But you should not worry too much, because it's not like you're going bald tomorrow. Maybe you have some issues with your iron, vit d, vit b12, tsh, ... maybe not. A doctor will help you, nobody here will help you.
Ok I’ll see what I can do

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does that mean ?

You've been here for a year (your posts history say so) and what have you done exactly ?

If you really think something is wrong with your hair go see a dermatologist asap and stop repeating yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean, but you seems anxious because of your hair condition, so do something.
But my parents think it’s a joke when I tell them

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
More pic

Attachments

• 78D9045F-5EA4-4DE4-9E50-855BF58FB87A.png
    78D9045F-5EA4-4DE4-9E50-855BF58FB87A.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 131

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your not balding.

Just take yearly photos and track your hair - if you notice any significant changes then you can start to take action.

For now just stop obsession over something that isn't there and enjoy your youth.