Another Am I Balding At 14 Really Concerned

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t tell my parents because the would think I’m stupid using that as a reason to waste there time so the only place I can get answers is here rn

Wait so you have not even talked about your problems with your parents? Do that
Yer I notice shedding but not a crazy amount

Talk to your parents, express your concerns and go see a dermatologist. That is infinitly better than constantly being on this forum at 14..

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly i dont know what to think about this.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... Seems you might have some inflammation but i think you went paranoia mode tho...

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s weird because it’s not following any male pattern baldness patterns

That’s why you should see a dermatologist. Your parents likely brushed you off because they were trying to tell you that it doesn’t appear you’re balding. Just openly express to them that you’re having fear about hair loss, and seeing a dermatologist will help relieve that fear/anxiety. It will be good for your mental health. Posting pictures on here and asking our opinion is not going to help your mental health — you need a professional opinion from a dermatologist.

Also, you still have great hair. The texture looks nice, and it still seems thick to me.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why you should see a dermatologist. Your parents likely brushed you off because they were trying to tell you that it doesn’t appear you’re balding. Just openly express to them that you’re having fear about hair loss, and seeing a dermatologist will help relieve that fear/anxiety. It will be good for your mental health. Posting pictures on here and asking our opinion is not going to help your mental health — you need a professional opinion from a dermatologist.

Also, you still have great hair. The texture looks nice, and it still seems thick to me.
It’s really thick it’s just that one little thin spot that gets me but yer I will talk to her

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s really thick it’s just that one little thin spot that gets me but yer I will talk to her

Okay, good! And take a deep breath and relax. Worrying about losing hair accomplished nothing. I know it’s easier said than done, but try and focus your mind on other things. Enjoy sports, friends, video games (if that’s your thing), or begin a new hobby! Trust your parents, and know that they want what’s best for you. But, you need to express to them how you feel — this is important.

I hope you can find a way to relax.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, good! And take a deep breath and relax. Worrying about losing hair accomplished nothing. I know it’s easier said than done, but try and focus your mind on other things. Enjoy sports, friends, video games (if that’s your thing), or begin a new hobby! Trust your parents, and know that they want what’s best for you. But, you need to express to them how you feel — this is important.

I hope you can find a way to relax.
Yer I’ll try

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
Kids clearly trolling at this stage. Yes, you’re balding. You’re gonna be slick bald in a few months. Happy?