Another Am I Balding At 14 Really Concerned

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t even got a mature hairline yet do you think it could just be my natural hair because my crown is very intact so I’m not sure

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t even got a mature hairline yet do you think it could just be my natural hair because my crown is very intact so I’m not sure

Kid i literally swear you're pushng us over the f*****g edge here. You dont have hairloss. Not only that, you are so goddam young. If you at all follow any of the hairloss research section you will know that even before you turn 25 there will be a f*****g army of stem cell treatments, along with stuff like Tsuji available to you so even if you did lose all your hair you could literally buy a new head of hair.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid i literally swear you're pushng us over the f*****g edge here. You dont have hairloss. Not only that, you are so goddam young. If you at all follow any of the hairloss research section you will know that even before you turn 25 there will be a f*****g army of stem cell treatments, along with stuff like Tsuji available to you so even if you did lose all your hair you could literally buy a new head of hair.
The only reason I’m always concerned is because of my family history of hair loss

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
That really sucks damn now I’m really sad why me I’m 14 the first 14 year old to have a bald spot great my life’s over

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid did you even read what I put .

By the time you’re in your 20’s you could probably buy a new head of hair.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid did you even read what I put .

By the time you’re in your 20’s you could probably buy a new head of hair.
It’s still sucks to be balding tho at 14 I don’t care if I can buy a new head of hair because I don’t want to be fully bald at 18 I’m so dog damn young it makes me so sad

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m gonna end up doing something bad to myself or something else because it just makes me feel like sh*t

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t tell my parents because the would think I’m stupid using that as a reason to waste there time so the only place I can get answers is here rn