All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe Blaze and UunoTurhapuro want to join the cause?

Anyone making any headway with the supplier??

Ende

Reaction score
No, I believe it's mainly for U.S. citizens, but it doesn't matter where you're from. People from all over the world are on this site.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Ask zayin, he's the one gathering offers in this case.

Dat's what I'm sayin'... where's zayin? :band:

At this rate, the clinical trials are going to be finished before we get ahold of this stuff, LOL

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
A vehicle with ethanol, PG and water is going to work. I'm considering mixing it with my Rogaine 5% / RU58841 solution. That 50% of PG should be able to hold 250 - 500 mcg/ml of bimatoprost too.

Thats a nice combo right there enden.

minoxidil, Bimatoprost and RU. All in 1 convenient topical :)

Growth Stimulators and Antiandrogen.

Ende

Reaction score
Yes, it's pretty heavy. Rogaine 5% and RU58841 definitely works, so it should be able to hold a little bimatoprost too. Water is a part of Latisse, and an EtOH/PG solution (or similar acloholic solution) is essential in a topical drug delivery system. It's the alcohol which really makes the difference in absorption, and the scalp is nowhere near as sensitive as the eyelids. So how about you blaze, are you joining us?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes I am interested. And I would like to. I am just concerned about distributing this stuff. The magazine idea is not good IMO. Looks very suspicious if you get caught.

Your name would be on the customs list forever in your country. Making it very difficult to order anything without scrutiny in the future. The paperwork provided should be enough. we should pay the chem company that we use extra to have them ship small amounts to us all with separate paper work. Maybe get them to say "add to minoxidil for extra hair growth".

I contacted a company about this about 6 weeks ago. I was going to try it myself. But they wanted too much. I contacted them again yesterday and asked for a 250mg sample and said if it was found to be good there would be more people interested and a bigger purchase in the future.

She quoted me $1100US for 250mg

Way too expensive. If I had other quotes I could get her to reduce prices for sure I think. I think I originally asked for 1g and was quoted $2000 US.

Ende

Reaction score
Excellent. We'll discuss how to redistribute, if we have to. It's highly unlikely that they'll discover the bag in a magazine. I won't get the powder through customs anyway, if they take a look.

Rabid
finfighter
Enden
zayin
big3nme
montrose
teenhandmodel
JohnnyV13
blaze

1 more! Come on!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Enden said:
A vehicle with ethanol, PG and water is going to work. I'm considering mixing it with my Rogaine 5% / RU58841 solution. That 50% of PG should be able to hold 250 - 500 mcg/ml of bimatoprost too.

Thats a nice combo right there enden.

minoxidil, Bimatoprost and RU. All in 1 convenient topical :)

Growth Stimulators and Antiandrogen.

Step aside Big 3, we now have the Badass 1.

(But get rid of that toxic sh** minoxidil!) :puke:

Speaking of that, are we any closer to making this bimatoprost order?

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
zayin said:
Ok, I'm going to contact a dozen or so Chinese labs for bitamaprost. Please dont do it yourself because we dont want them to become suspicious. I work at a Uni, and it should be relatively easy for me to order the stuff for research purposes. I will keep you updated. If we get a reasonable offer then we can do a bulk order.

Zayin, the offers you've received are all pretty much reasonable. I scanned part of the article showing the concentration used was ".05%". Are you still up for organizing the purchase? Please respond, one way or another just so we can keep the ball rolling and place the order sooner rather than later...

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
One more guy, and we're ready.

Enden so you're saying you really have to do the magazine thing because if it is sent clearly labeled there is no way they will let it through? I'd be fine with ordering two and getting one to you.

Should we split it nine ways and place an order? Has anyone received any offers besides Zayin? I agree with Blaze that 2 G's for 1 g is a rip-off. Around 1500 is fine. No point in waiting around anymore. :)

Ende

Reaction score
I won't get it through if they take a look. My RU58841 is shipped properly with documents. I got my first order through. I've a second order in progress now. It's not a problem with the RU, because in worst case, it gets sent back to OC, and they'll redeliver. Who knows what happens if we order from a chinese company, and my order gets stuck in the customs. Thanks, I'll consider it.

Let's make the order with nine, if we don't get the last guy within a reasonable amount of time.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnnyV13 said:
Oh wait, damn is this a UK site?

Crap, I'm in the States. Duh, you were pricing in Euros.

Dude, that's because I was quoted it in euros, shouldnt matter where you live.

Got three offers thus far:

http://www.jnhaohua.com -- USD 1600 - 1 gram
http://www.bepharm.com -- EUR 1200 - 1 gram
http://www.langchem.com -- USD 1550 - 1 gram

Will hopefully get a few more, but think most will be in this region. THink it's quite expensive.... I want to use at least 0.5%

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Enden said:
I won't get it through if they take a look. My RU58841 is shipped properly with documents. I got my first order through. I've a second order in progress now. It's not a problem with the RU, because in worst case, it gets sent back to OC, and they'll redeliver. Who knows what happens if we order from a chinese company, and my order gets stuck in the customs. Thanks, I'll consider it.

Let's make the order with nine, if we don't get the last guy within a reasonable amount of time.

We need to make sure we order it from a lab that will send it with paperwork like OC does, any professional lab should send it with a chemical analysis sheet anyway. We also need to find a trusted lab, have you asked OC if they could make it?

Is OC legit? I am suspicious that all they do is buy RU from FE and KT in bulk, mix it and then sell it to us and make a little profit.....Do they have a website?

Ende

Reaction score
0.5%, what's that? 5mg/ml or 2.5mg/0.5ml?

OC is legit. http://www.ontariochem.com/

They manufacture their own RU, and import when they need more than they're able to produce, but they make sure it meets their standard before distributing it. They're cheaper than K and FE.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
0.5%, what's that? 5mg/ml or 2.5mg/0.5ml?

0.5 ml is nothing...guess could use it on one area as a trial....guess that would be a good trial...just use it on one temple area and then compare it after 6 months.

Would need close to 1 gram for 6 months if you'd be using 1ml a day. Still think it's not really worth trying unless the chinese give us a better price...Also, think CB-03-01 is more promising cause it could, in theory, slow down balding, not sure whether bimatoprost will do that...

Ende

Reaction score
I don't think I'll be using more than 1 mg. Someone posted that they're using the same strength as Latisse in the ongoing trial, which is 300mcg/ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.