All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
I mixed Miconazole with Bimatoprost 0.03% and a couple of weeks ago (single application only) and experienced eye reddening which leads me to believe that the Mico increased the absorption of the bimatoprost. I didnt notcie any hair growth from the single application obviously. I discontinued the it right away due to the eye reddening. Any brave souls out there who are willing to give it a try and let me know. If I had health insurance I would have continued the two.

what

Established Member
Reaction score
shivers20 said:
I mixed Miconazole with Bimatoprost 0.03% and a couple of weeks ago (single application only) and experienced eye reddening which leads me to believe that the Mico increased the absorption of the bimatoprost. I didnt notcie any hair growth from the single application obviously. I discontinued the it right away due to the eye reddening. Any brave souls out there who are willing to give it a try and let me know. If I had health insurance I would have continued the two.

I had the same problem. Except i wasn't using miconazole. My eye lid got puffy and red, and my vision was getting a bit blurred.

arcangel

Reaction score
zephyrprime said:
I would like to get in on the bulk ordering too if possible. Please add me to your private forum!
Same here, count me in on the next group order and please PM me an invite.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
trust and co is a legit supplier! lets start a group order!!! i will buy a gram.

huh? you said on another site that you got dark circles from latisse and quit. Why do you want to buy a gram now?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
israelite said:
trust and co is a legit supplier! lets start a group order!!! i will buy a gram.

huh? you said on another site that you got dark circles from latisse and quit. Why do you want to buy a gram now?
I also said since my steroid cycle came to end my sleeping patterns are very bad. I can sleep 15 hours and still feel like sh*t . If a group buy happens for bim no way I'm missing it

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Buying yet another gram in the next 7 days. Anyone wants to do a group order to reduce the price, now is the time. Current price is between $700 to $820 a gram. I will be able to hopefully get it cheaper but need more support.

Now officially been on Bimatoprost for 10 months.

Ted Stryker

Reaction score
Are you still concurrently using Bimatoprost & Latanoprost? If so, at what strength?

smitysmity said:
Buying yet another gram in the next 7 days. Anyone wants to do a group order to reduce the price, now is the time. Current price is between $700 to $820 a gram. I will be able to hopefully get it cheaper but need more support.

Now officially been on Bimatoprost for 10 months.

T

TravisB

Anyone have idea when Bimatoprost for hairloss will hit the market?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
Anyone have idea when Bimatoprost for hairloss will hit the market?

when it is proven that it works for hair loss.... so never.
High doses of this crap will mess up your face and eyes

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like Im buying without you guys. If you want to buy it, need to follow up. Can't wait for others who aren't going to communicate.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Looks like Im buying without you guys. If you want to buy it, need to follow up. Can't wait for others who aren't going to communicate.
smitty i'm in for a half a gram

Status
Not open for further replies.