All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be, but as I'm not a chemist, I don't intend to mix my own formulas. I also anticipate the price will drop after release.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not certain that the cost comparison with Latisse is accurate, given generic Minoxidil's relatively inexpensive availability.

My guess is a price target of $50 per month for something that demonstrates better efficacy that 5% Minoxidil, on the assumption of such.

keith

Reaction score
I was in on the original group order for this. Could someone pm me the address of the private forum for this. thanks.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new here.

I have been trying Bimotoprost for the past 4weeks now. I buy the eye drops called Softprost and in India it costs me 215Rs or 4.50$. Softprost costs half that of Lumigan and in India this is the cheaper alternative.

The results so far is not terrific but however the hair seems to have gotten thicker visibly but no new hair counts still. I suspect i need a bigger does but if i use to much then i would run out of it soon. Currently one eye drop bottle lasts me 1week or so and that itself is very expensive. I have 5 or 6 bottles littered around my room now. :)

I am currently considering calling up the Pharma factory and talking with them about this. I hope they will consider and give me a bigger bottle or a better discount.

I really think it is some what better than Mino simply because it has no side effects so far. Mino causes premature ageing for sure and if i stop Mino my skin some what recovers.

However i am not sure what this Lantonoprost is, does it have a better effect than Bimo?

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPlzzComeBack,

Can you tell me more about the SoftProst and who makes it and where you get it from?

I am based out of India as well.

whymelord

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im interested in the private forum if I could be added??

Im wondering, having used minoxidil for 10 years, and quit once to the tune of a horrible shed, can you safely transition "minoxidil hairs" over to bimatoprost hairs? Or will another shed necessarily ensue and you then need to start over so to speak?

I also already have brown irises, do they change color at all if they are already brown, ie. darken?

And do people think this is a stand alone treatment? In other words, does one quit finasteride on this stuff?

thank you

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPlzzComeBack said:
Hi guys, i am new here.

I have been trying Bimotoprost for the past 4weeks now. I buy the eye drops called Softprost and in India it costs me 215Rs or 4.50$. Softprost costs half that of Lumigan and in India this is the cheaper alternative.

The results so far is not terrific but however the hair seems to have gotten thicker visibly but no new hair counts still. I suspect i need a bigger does but if i use to much then i would run out of it soon. Currently one eye drop bottle lasts me 1week or so and that itself is very expensive. I have 5 or 6 bottles littered around my room now. :)

I am currently considering calling up the Pharma factory and talking with them about this. I hope they will consider and give me a bigger bottle or a better discount.

I really think it is some what better than Mino simply because it has no side effects so far. Mino causes premature ageing for sure and if i stop Mino my skin some what recovers.

However i am not sure what this Lantonoprost is, does it have a better effect than Bimo?

Gave me uncontrollable eye shaking/spasms/twitching and scared the hell out of me. As I type, my left eye is still jerking spasmodically.

This in two days of use.

Seems to be a problem with others as well.
http://www.realself.com/review/-las-veg ... ng-latisse
http://www.realself.com/review/lexingto ... e-problems

B'prost seems to be fairly powerful and does have scary side effects, claims of it being safe apart.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you sur it's per gram? Or per 100mg? 1 gram usually costs around $1500! Or is the minimum order 25kg??

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Left eye still spasming....wow, this stuff IS powerful. Sad I cant apparently use it. :dunno: :(

what

Established Member
Reaction score
Started using 0.03% bimatoprost about a month ago. I haven't noticed any affects on my hair. However, i have been having pain/soreness in my left eye, as well as slightly blurred vision. Also, noticed that my upper eyelid appears red and puffy - feels irritated. At first i thought i was coming down with a sty, but, it's been a couple weeks now and nothing has developed so, i think it's drug related. I didn't expect to have any eye effects because i was putting it on my scalp, not anywhere near the eye. I guess this is a pretty powerful drug.

Seems i can't take any drug without getting side effects. male pattern baldness suks donkey dik. What a terrible curse. When the hell will they get a treatment out that doesn't F up my body???

eprparadox

Reaction score
yes, $220/gram. However, it is China and there are no guarantees. I am looking into the mass spec facility at the place I work to see if I can quickly ascertain the quality of this product.

montrose

Reaction score
eprparadox said:
yes, $220/gram. However, it is China and there are no guarantees. I am looking into the mass spec facility at the place I work to see if I can quickly ascertain the quality of this product.

I believe you have to buy 25kg to even get that price/gram.

Beast80

Reaction score
I'm wondering, has anyone who has tried lumigan on their scalp. Did you get any type of mood / depression disturbance while using it. I don't know why, but when I use this stuff, I seem to really bottom out and I just feel horrible all day. I don't know if this could be real or just a big coincidence.

Anybody face any systemic problems?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been combining Latanoprost + Bimatoprost + Minoxidil + AHK-CU all together since Mid October. No major results.

Will keep you updated if I do see results.

Status
Not open for further replies.