"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
What the fucc is this..
This guy looks like..

Summergirls song video first male boy...

One of the craziest lyrics evermade into song...but one of the best song to hear..

Search for song..
Chinese food make me sick...

This song is the shining example of...

You can win anything if you put Heart and confidence in to the work that may be crappy...

I cannot put photo of this same looking person from mobile...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worth reminding, in contrast to what rockinglive writes, that there's no dichotomy between a woman being shallow and a woman caring about looks. Many women, one can argue all, have minimum standards in several independent categories. It's a turnoff to be bald, fat, short... And also to have poor hygiene, to be dim, to be bigoted, to be uncivilized,and so on. As with looks, it depends somewhat on the girl.

Some woman have a rule that they can only be with a man who puts Jesus first. That's their rule. They won't date the ugliest guy from church though.

A woman isn't shallow if she wants a good looking guy, as rockinglove posits. She's shallow if she has no or minimal and crude standards in the other areas.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you have all these advantages. But even then, it was a nightmare, why? Forget about the ladies, think about your identity, and hating what you see in the mirror.

Stop for a second and imagine yourself sporting a slick NW6 instead of your current full head of hair. Are you ready to be "the bald guy"? Because that's all you'll be once you get there.

"jd_uk? Oh the bald guy!"

Those ARE actually the two most important reasons I am taking finasteride. What I hated the most was that I didn't even dare to look in the mirror anymore, it was just too painful. Being a 21 year old, with whispy thin ugly hair. I know I was 21 but looking like 40 (at least that was what I looked like according to myself) was indescribably f*cked up. Also, the minute my male pattern baldness started, I was constantly worried and stressing over how much hair I would have half a year or a year from now etc.

Also, don't forget that over 80% of your fellow students\guys your age, at least have thick head of hair (albeit slightly receded) and most even have a deadstraight hairline. It made me feel inferior.

There is much more to being\going bald than 'only' doing it worse with women than when you did have a full head of hair.

princemt

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just getting started in my research for male pattern baldness with minimizing the side effects. Thought I'd start off my introduction to the community by giving first.

I can tell you the number one factor in attraction for women is confidence, plain and simple. I lift regularly, nice athletic build...5'10" and 180lbs. But I've got nothing on the guys in the gym. There are a lot of ripped dudes there with more muscle and rock hard abs, 7% body fat. I'm more like 12% Body Fat currently. AND they have full heads of hair.

BUT I get more looks in the gym from women and go on waaay more dates than they do. There's only one reason, I have simple, self-assured confidence...I'm completely at peace with how I define myself and know I can handle any situation....and they project insecurity. Their energy screams it. They're so much better looking physically than I am, but they are constantly critical of themselves and others...and it projects in their vibe and how they carry themselves.

Confidence is king when it comes to dating. And I focus on the things I can control. I can be in great shape. I can make others feel good about themselves without being needy in return. I'm happy and have great success in both my personal and professional life with that attitude.

I'm not trying to downplay the impact of male pattern baldness. I want to address it for cosmetic reasons or I wouldn't be here. I'd like to see if it's a variable I can control. But confidence and having other people feel good around you...want to be in your flow...will go father than anything else. Just look around you and see how there are attractive women with less physically attractive men. I see it all the time.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone and offering help from the things I've found success with...while learning from all of you, too. :)

Cheers,
P

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

princemt

Reaction score
Oh and one more thing to consider. I've dated all types of women, including models. And learning the hard way I can tell you that hot shallow women (while fun and ego stroking at first) still make you unhappy to be around. You don't want every hot woman in the world to think you're hot. You'll be much happier with an attractive woman who has depth and happiness with herself. I find those types of women want to be with someone who also has depth and a man who is happy and pleasant to be around.

Initial physical attraction is still important...it gets your foot in the door (so being in shape gives you a better chance than being 400lbs and a couch potato)...but the type of women you can be truly happy with will be more likely to give you shot if you have those other qualities (than hot shallow women who will make your life MORE miserable anyway.)

jd_uk

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just getting started in my research for male pattern baldness with minimizing the side effects. Thought I'd start off my introduction to the community by giving first.

I can tell you the number one factor in attraction for women is confidence, plain and simple. I lift regularly, nice athletic build...5'10" and 180lbs. But I've got nothing on the guys in the gym. There are a lot of ripped dudes there with more muscle and rock hard abs, 7% body fat. I'm more like 12% Body Fat currently. AND they have full heads of hair.

BUT I get more looks in the gym from women and go on waaay more dates than they do. There's only one reason, I have simple, self-assured confidence...I'm completely at peace with how I define myself and know I can handle any situation....and they project insecurity. Their energy screams it. They're so much better looking physically than I am, but they are constantly critical of themselves and others...and it projects in their vibe and how they carry themselves.

Confidence is king when it comes to dating. And I focus on the things I can control. I can be in great shape. I can make others feel good about themselves without being needy in return. I'm happy and have great success in both my personal and professional life with that attitude.

I'm not trying to downplay the impact of male pattern baldness. I want to address it for cosmetic reasons or I wouldn't be here. I'd like to see if it's a variable I can control. But confidence and having other people feel good around you...want to be in your flow...will go father than anything else. Just look around you and see how there are attractive women with less physically attractive men. I see it all the time.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone and offering help from the things I've found success with...while learning from all of you, too. :)

Cheers,
P

It's true...but you're wasting your time on here. These guys have bad, bad BDD and self image issues. The only time hair would be as inportant as they make out would be if you wanted to model for head and shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't seem to know the definition of confidence.

Also, gain 30 kg, shave your head in a NW6 pattern, and then tell me how much your confidence helps you.

Looks are king when it comes to dating. It's all women take into consideration.

A guy shaved his head in a NW6 pattern and put his approaches on youtube but it wasn't real enough for you. Literally everything you keep repeating on this forum has been proved on yet you post it day after day.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true...but you're wasting your time on here. These guys have bad, bad BDD and self image issues. The
only time hair would be as inportant as they make out would be if you wanted to model for head and shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

A guy shaved his head in a NW6 pattern and put his approaches on youtube but it wasn't real enough for you. Literally everything you keep repeating on this forum has been proved on yet you post it day after day.

No,why dont YOU shave your head to horseshoe if it doesnt matter.I bet you are scared to death.You preach water,but you drink wine.

jd_uk

Reaction score
No,why dont YOU shave your head to horseshoe if it doesnt matter.I bet you are scared to death.You preach water,but you drink wine.

Ummm ...let me think. Maybe because my family, friends, work colleagues would think i have gone f*cking mental if one day i turn up with a clearly shaved NW6 when i didn't have it the day before. Honestky i despair how stupid can you people get? There are a million f*cking examples of bald guys everywhere getting success, walking down the streets, dating hot girls, posting vids on youtube even to prove it and yet all you lot can do is cry and tell yourselved and others that bald men are rejects and will never do anything. Way to go lads, way to go.

shookwun

Reaction score
ryan-gosling-300.jpg

c711332c.jpg

Just shave it off bro. It's just hair. Just grow a beard. Be more confident.

Seriously, even a handsome dude as Ryan Gosling (which most of us can't even compare to) looks bad without hair. Yes, we would have a girlfriend but he's life would be different and not in a positive way.

Looks real good, even without hair.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Ummm ...let me think. Maybe because my family, friends, work colleagues would think i have gone
f*cking mental if one day i turn up with a clearly shaved NW6 when i didn't have it the day before. Honestky i despair how stupid can you people get? There are a million f*cking examples of bald guys everywhere getting success, walking down the streets, dating hot girls, posting vids on youtube even to prove it and yet all you lot can do is cry and tell yourselved and others that bald men are rejects and will never do anything. Way to go lads, way to go.

So what?Hair doesnt matter. How do you think people react to other guys when they shave-its big deal in your life but it shouldnt matter to others?

There are not millions of nw3 and higher in 20s and way way less nw4 and higher.

jd_uk

Reaction score
So what?Hair doesnt matter. How do you think people ract to other guys when they shave-its big deal in your life but it shouldnt matter to others?

I already shave my head. Grade 2-3 all over. I will go fully bald, may take a few years. NW6-7, same as my relatives..and probably at the back and sides too as I have DUPA. I CHOOSE not to take finasteride. If i cared enough then maybe i would but like i say, i don't. The only thing that would happen if i shaved a slick NW6 overnight is that my colleagues would think i had lost the plot., hence it being a ludicrous argument to make. It will happen and more and more it's becoming less of an issue for me.

Now tell me how it benefits you remotely to cry on this forum every day about how tough you have it and to write about how bald guys face such apparent discrimination (despite all the examples to the contrary)?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I already shave my head. Grade 2-3 all over. I will go fully bald, may take a few years. NW6-7, same as my relatives..and probably at the back and sides too as I have DUPA. I CHOOSE not to take finasteride. If i cared enough then maybe i would but like i say, i don't. The only thing that would happen if i shaved a slick NW6 overnight is that my colleagues

would think i had lost the plot., hence it being a ludicrous argument to make. It will happen and more and more it's becoming less of an issue for me.

Now tell me how it benefits you remotely to cry on this forum every day about how tough you have it and to write about how bald guys face such apparent discrimination (despite all the examples to

Ok.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

no, but he can use his confidence to tell the full heads to nicely, "go f*ck yourself", when they treat him other wise. I do believe people have an excuse to be a victim of baldness, it's f*cking horrible, endless torture. That being said, I don't believe people have an excuse to allow OTHER douche bags make them feel bad about it.

jd_uk

Reaction score
No argument, as usual.

Says a 'man' who leaves a thread each time his argument has been disproved only to start with the same nonsense on anothe thread. Don't you find it sad that you've acrually become well known on hair loss forums over years and years for saying how bad bald men have it and trying to bring others down. Like...that is your life...

I just can't comprehend it.

- - - Updated - - -

no, but he can use his confidence to tell the full heads to nicely, "go f*ck yourself", when they treat him other wise. I do believe people have an excuse to be a victim of baldness, it's f*cking horrible, endless torture. That being said, I don't believe people have an excuse to allow OTHER douche bags make them feel bad about it.

I can honestly say i've never once felt like another man has looked down on me because of my thinning hair. I shave my hair short, i'm in much better shape than the average guy and to be honest i probably carry myself in a way that lets other guys know that i don't think of any other guy as better than me. If someone wanted to genuinely have a go at me for it (not in a joking way) i'd laugh in their faces. Dealing with hair loss i think can make you stronger paychologically if you work with it. Often i think the most insecure people are those that rely on what they perceive to be their looks.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Often i think the most insecure people are those that rely on what they perceive to be their looks.[/QUOTE]

:bravo: You can rely on ONLY your looks for so long. You see what happens to people that cannot ever let them go. They become whorish looking, wannabe barbie-dolls with lips like a f*cking puffer fish. Balding is shear, horrible torture, and I hate it more than anything. The only good thing, is that I will HOPEFULLY be a much much stronger man one day because of it.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Fred sorry to tell you this, but any man who carries himself like a MAN, portraying confidence in himself and in his environment would never be told "no wonder you dont have a job and dont have hair" within the first 5 seconds of meeting someone, and if it did happen you should have sucker punched him straight in the face.

It makes sense now, fred, you may be a good guy, maybe even good looking but you are very fragile, people see right through that, thats why people poke at your baldness, a man who owns the room and is comfortable with himself is alot less likely to be subject to this kind of hate. Maybe from friends ya they'd throw you a shot here and there, but sorry to tell you, you probably come off as a huge pussy fred, i mean, just on this forum people could see how insecure you are with yourself.