"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Bs. Not everything results in marriage.

Besides, even married women cheat especially here in India. They are just very discreet about it.

Some thing is wrong here...

Girl will like boy if she is attracted to is 100% correct...but that do not have any basis to include sex into equation..

It will have many many factors to be included..

If all condition satisfies,then only thing of marriage decision takes place...

Remember... In the end.. It's not how many girls you had one night stand, close relationship..
It will all be waste if you cannot find the marriage material type of women to marry you as a wife...

It's not joke...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Besides, even married women cheat especially here in India. They are just very discreet about it.

I always had the impression that Indian women wouldn't stray and respected marriage. Women are definitely more discreet about it no matter where they are from. They will even lie to themselves when it comes to their infidelity. If they didn't get caught red handed, then it didn't happen.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Getting a girl is to easy...
But even the alpha of alpha failed to find marriage material...

Women's cheating after marriage is true for some women's..
Specially in front of schools when they bring there kids to the school...

But that's not point of me...

Marriage material is the one who will be close to you,will never break trust..etc.

blackg

Reaction score
Remember... In the end.. It's not how many girls you had one night stand, close relationship..
It will all be waste if you cannot find the marriage material type of women to marry you as a wife...

It's not joke...
This is a smart post, Subrahim!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women's cheating after marriage is true for some women's..
Specially in front of schools when they bring there kids to the school...

Classy ladies :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm curious to learn more
about this "marriage material"? How can we be sure
of the integrity beneath any surface layer(s), if the subject hasn't been rigorously tested?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
No...I am not joking..
One young married girl herself told me of this..

One thing I understand is that...
When a married girl do any affair,she will do anything,take any risk..
In India..this women were stole on their face,so their relatives won't be able to identify them..

I am liberal on this view...if any known women cheats I will not care about that,but many times cheating leads to more dangerous things..this I don't like.

This married girls drop their kids on their Honda activa like vehicle,and then go with their guys who might be their drivers,some shop personnel, who is not of their friend circle,social circle...

I will post the pic how girls In India have freedom because of that stole...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160411-140937.png
    Screenshot_20160411-140937.png
    265 KB · Views: 191

I.D WALKER

Reaction score