"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting video about what really attracts women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

The dude put these keywords in its video description: horse shoe, hairlosstalk, loss, talk, propecia, finasteride, dutasteride, nizoral, minoxidil, finasteride, finas, dutasteride, dutas, nizoral, min. This is how I found it by mistake. It even mentions you Fred lol at https://youtu.be/2V7TcSr9GiM?t=398

It is a funny video, as it is very good in ridiculing the "pick up artist" workshops.
They mention FredTheBelgian's post of August 6th 2013 in which he says that "hair accounts for only 5% of the equation when it comes to attraction."
I don't know if the post was misquoted or taken out of contest.
Me, I think it is 15-20% (I say this because I am almost immediately attracted to women with long, nice-kept hair), but a quantification is indeed difficult.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once heard an American woman talking next to me in a restaurant, I thought I was going to vomit: "Me, me me! My career, and I'm ambitious, and I deserve this and that, and I'll make it!"

I don't want to generalize but that's a big problem with American women now a days. A lot of them think they are princesses and deserve the world to them. Men have basically reduced themselves to doormats. We have TV serials in which boyfriends repeatedly tell women, "I exist to please you". I want to vomit when I hear **** like that. I am not sure if you have watched Breakng Bad, but when Walter Whites wife was unhappy, she just goes and sleeps with her boss. No body said anything and the women received sympathy from viewers. Had the man done the same thing, he would have been called a "pig". Is it any surprising that around 75% of divorces in America are initiated by women? Men initiate only 10% of divorce and rest of them is by mutual consent. Again, I must say that not every American women is like that. I am friends with some very reasonable, intelligent and grounded American women. I wouldn't think twice about dating them.

blackg

Reaction score
I've always wanted to bang an American woman!!
Their accents sound so sexy to me, whether they are from the South, the Mid West, North East, or out California way.. They all do it for me.
Heck I'd even take one from Alaska!!

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always wanted to bang an American woman!!
Their accents sound so sexy to me, whether they are from the South, the Mid West, North East, or out California way.. They all do it for me.
Heck I'd even take one from Alaska!!

There is nothing sexy about their accent. But since I am used to it, my opinion doesn't count. British and East European accent though :notworthyCANT WAIT for my Europe trip this year so that I can taste some more European honey.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I think all sexy women's accent are pleasant to my ears.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha thanks,
and yours Messrs. Pjhair is still very well taken.

blackg

Reaction score
There is nothing sexy about their accent. But since I am used to it, my opinion doesn't count. British and East European accent though :notworthyCANT WAIT for my Europe trip this year so that I can taste some more European honey.
Oh yes there is!! I got talking to a girl from Texas once after a Super Bowl party down here on a stinking hot Australian day.
I still remember her name: Heather.
We were talking about American cars for ages.

Texas, baby!! Texas!

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yes there is!! I got talking to a girl from Texas once after Super Bowl party down here on a stinking hot Australian day.
I still remember her name: Heather.
We were talking about American cars for ages.

Texas, baby!! Texas!

I live in Dallas, Texas. I hate this place! Not a good city to find women. There are other states with a lot better prospects. I will be out of here soon :)

blackg

Reaction score
I live in Dallas, Texas. I hate this place! Not a good city to find women. There are other states with a lot better prospects. I will be out of here soon :)
Ok, mate. You see, I tend to romanticise all things American.
I saw way too many moves as a kid.
I still remain impressionable by the American experience.
It's the only joy I have left.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with Dallas women?

Too many overweight/obese women around. Also, the club scene here sucks. You go to clubs and for each hot women, there would be like hundred guys trying to talk to them. They surround decent looking women like hungry wolves. I have been living here for two years and have pretty much stopped going to clubs. I have lived at some other places but have never seen dating scene as bad as it is in Dallas. In fact, once a while I go clubbing in Oklahoma and most of the times I have pretty good luck there. It's not just the women situation in Dallas that bothers me, the whole city feels broken. Toll roads and construction everywhere makes you not even want to get out of your apartment. I have to tolerate this city for two more months. Counting the days.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I don't know much about Dallas gals,
but I suspect Houston dames still get a thrill when you smear petroleum oil all over them.
Ok, mate. You see, I tend to romanticise all things American.
I saw way too many moves as a kid.
I still remain impressionable by the American experience.
It's the only joy I have left.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't know much about Dallas gals,
but I suspect Houston dames still get a thrill when you smear petroleum oil all over them.
Now, that's uncalled for! Just messing, ID.
And, Houston did once have a football team called the Oilers.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Been there a couple times and I totally agree. Drive North to CO, live in the mountains and forever be happy. :D

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been there a couple times and I totally agree. Drive North to CO, live in the mountains and forever be happy. :D

Colorado is beautiful! But I am moving to Oklahoma City. I have many friends there and usually have a pretty good luck with women. I have moved around a lot and always come back to Oklahoma. Living close to friends is extremely important to me.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive .

A man can't be in a relationship with a woman he doesn't find physically attractive.

It all pretty much goes both ways, it's the unspoken truth. I don't know why we choose to dance around it. Probably cause it's quite heartbreaking to tell people "yeah, you're butt-ugly, no one would want you, you'll just have to resign to a life of being invisible and alone" so we just tell them " yeah, work on your personality, and bla bla bla...". It's BS.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waterbury, nice that you mention that area. Got some cool rock clubs up that way, like the Red Door.
I stay as far away from waterbury as humanly possible lol. Though if theres a decent rock scene maybe me and mthe drummer I Hooked up with should check it out.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Some thing is wrong here...

Girl will like boy if she is attracted to is 100% correct...but that do not have any basis to include sex into equation..

It will have many many factors to be included..

If all condition satisfies,then only thing of marriage decision takes place...

Remember... In the end.. It's not how many girls you had one night stand, close relationship..
It will all be waste if you cannot find the marriage material type of women to marry you as a wife...

It's not joke...

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I stay as far away from waterbury as humanly possible lol. Though if theres a decent rock scene maybe me and mthe drummer I Hooked up with should check it out.

Yeah dude, they occasionally have good rock nights at the Red Door and Shamrock's. City Limits too, but that is a bit more of a dive. I don't live close to there but I've had good nights up that way a handful of times. But I don't live in CT like you do so perhaps there are more of these techno/Jersey Shore type clubs, hence why you may stay away from there.