"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive"
"That's true, it's the physical attraction that starts the relationship after all"

This might sound something that Fred says but I couldn't believe it when I heard it from a conversation between two college girls in the subway. I don't care about these sort of things but hearing the brutal truth from strangers really makes you think about it. It's something we all know but from some reason it's seen as controversial.

And hair is an important aspect of a man's attraction. Women can do a lot to make their face more attractive, men don't. Studies show that smiling men are even less attractive, unlike women. Studies also show women find most men unattractive. Balding makes you less attractive so you guys can draw the conclusions yourselves.

Fortunately, this doesn't mean you have to have the hairline of a 15 years old. You just have to look good enough and there are solutions for that. Just don't fall pray to the illusion that hair loss is nothing and it will not have an impact on your life (more even than your relationships with women).

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Behind closed doors, that is always going to be real answer. The only reason why women say otherwise in public is because they're trying to be polite. The same goes for men though (don't kid yourselves guys).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll make a caveat to Fred's comment above, and argue that it doesn't matter:

Fred said:
And every time, every time I bring up these truth, I also get the story on how she knows a short bald butt-ugly guy who's cleaning up with the ladies.

I have no doubt that some of these exceptions are true, unlike Fred who seems to argue that there are no exceptions. However, keep in mind that this disagreement which may look huge, is actually a minor disagreement. Whether ~1% of women do form an exceptional subclass, or 0% as Fred argues, is actually a very minor shift. It doesn't improve your odds in a way that should make you change your life's plans.

You shouldn't plan your life on exceptions. It's great if you win the lottery, but you probably want, so focus on the big picture and the strategies most likely to give you the best outcome.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course reality remains reality, and I was always proven right.

Fred me and you have gone over your own bias many times, and the fact you think you were always right speaks volumes, that you can't think of even one relationship that held up until now which was mis-matched on looks, clearly means that as always, when you see something that doesn't fit your world view, you dismiss it, forget about it, or want to forget about it.

IF you said in your personal experience that these relationships rarely happen, or that you were only sometimes wrong, then your opinion could at least be reliable, but sorry, it isn't. By claiming to be completely absolutely right, you just lose any sort of trust in what you're saying.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
But...

This post is about keeping sucessful relationship..

Or initiation of Relationship...

To keep sucessful relationship..

Both should be happy...
Happiness do not come from looks..

Only nature,behavior, understanding, love,honesty keeps relationship true ..

Physical attraction is only used maximally at the start of Relationship...

If this study was true..I would never seen bald/fatty men with beautiful women's.never..

I am talking about real women..not b****s..

Divorces happened because of fights between couple..

I have seen couple fighting when both male and female partners sexy as hell,still they were moving away day after day...

If couple is not happy,one can even go to kill there better half..
Not because they aren't physically attracted, but because there ego clashes occur..

Relationship ends with Ego clashes,not because of looks..

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
lol it is nice to see Fred is back to his usual self after that painfully depressing thread from the other day

shookwun

Reaction score
Hypergramy

726d164ab6a08189e10f1a5dab7ee6b803123ae14f3ba3f0b2effa2b9d78f7ad_1.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I missing something? You're surprised that people only want relationships with partners they're physically attracted to? What's controversial or surprising about that?

shookwun

Reaction score
Am I missing something? You're surprised that people only want relationships with partners they're physically attracted to? What's controversial or surprising about that?

Nothing.

I think it's just sexual frustration within the incel community that brings these threads into action.

All that repressed sexual energy mixed with anger.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive"
"That's true, it's the physical attraction that starts the relationship after all"

This might sound something that Fred says but I couldn't believe it when I heard it from a conversation between two college girls in the subway. I don't care about these sort of things but hearing the brutal truth from strangers really makes you think about it. It's something we all know but from some reason it's seen as controversial.

And hair is an important aspect of a man's attraction. Women can do a lot to make their face more attractive, men don't. Studies show that smiling men are even less attractive, unlike women. Studies also show women find most men unattractive. Balding makes you less attractive so you guys can draw the conclusions yourselves.

Fortunately, this doesn't mean you have to have the hairline of a 15 years old. You just have to look good enough and there are solutions for that. Just don't fall pray to the illusion that hair loss is nothing and it will not have an impact on your life (more even than your relationships with women).

I totally agree, but this is kind of a black and white statement, that doesn't account for the million variables there truly are. Have you ever seen a man or woman just physically and thought, "yeah, not attractive at all" and then have them exhibit striking confidence, humor and generosity? What happens? They automatically become more attractive. Don't attack me for saying this, I am not trying to be "that dude". I totally understand how important physical features are in a relationship, that's why I am on here. BUT, there have been girls that I have gone on dates with that I initially didn't find attractive at all AND 3 to 4 months later, was crazy about them. This is the truth for me. So, if you're going to say that it's IMPOSSIBLE, please explain this. It has happened to me multiple times. Perhaps I am a complete rarity, but I don't think so. Women CAN be in happy relationships with guys that they initially found to be not too attractive, if the guys attract them through other means.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women CAN be in happy relationships with guys that they initially found to be not too attractive, if the guys attract them through other means.

So can men; I know first hand.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that being said - the less physically attractive you are, bald or not, the harder it is to compensate for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I say we give up on the hair and join websites for dating bald women - pressure alleviated. haha :kaputt:

shookwun

Reaction score

men are most notorious for this actually.

How many times do you hear about women resenting, and being physically repulsed by the man as marriage, and relationships go on. perhaps he's thinning or has put on a bit of safety fat, but a man from my experience is much more forgiving of his partner. Will endure a lot more physical, and emotional changes within the women.

Most men just want to stick their meat in a warm hole, and don't mind going a couple points down the scale.

Most women want a trophy boyfriend that they can flash to their friends like an expensive accessory.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
men are most notorious for this actually.

How many times do you hear about women resenting, and being physically repulsed by the man as marriage, and relationships go on. perhaps he's thinning or has put on a bit of safety fat, but a man from my experience is much more forgiving of his partner. Will endure a lot more physical, and emotional changes within the women.

Most men just want to stick their meat in a warm hole, and don't mind going a couple points down the scale.

Most women want a trophy boyfriend that they can flash to their friends like an expensive accessory.

LOL! Because all those Michael Kors bags, Gucci sunglasses, Chanel purses and Swarovski earrings were NOT enough to go along with their 67 pairs of Louboutin heels!

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score

For some people it actually is a controversial issue. You always hear on a variety of websites and forum how you can improve and to certain things to trick women into liking you. Mix this with the fact that women don't find most males attractive and you get a lot of frustrated dudes not understanding what they're doing wrong.

jd_uk

Reaction score

Went out late yesterday for a walk and passed countless restaurants with bald guys eating dinner/drinking with their girlfriends, some of them very attractive. Thought to myself...what a load of sh*t those guys post on the impact forum.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no successful relationships where the girl is not absolutely crazy on the guy's looks. This is the cornerstone of any relationship.

I don't think you need to be "crazy" about someone's looks in order to have a successful relationship, but, yes, a certain degree of physical attraction is important. In the long run, you're better off being crazy about someone's inner qualities and how he/she treats you.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to be "crazy" about someone's looks in order to have a successful relationship, but, yes, a certain degree of physical attraction is important. In the long run, you're better off being crazy about someone's inner qualities and how he/she treats you.

yep yep Queen Joan, thank you :punk: