"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is about them. I remember uncomfortable man telling a story of how a man said something wrong and girl was like: "That was attractive..."

As if everything we do is supposed to cater to women's whims. If someone isn't attractive and tries to interact with them, it offends them.

The laws they've recently made in Brussels to prevent men from approaching women on the street, about what men are we talking about here?

If the men approaching them were tall good-looking NW1's, they wouldn't mind. But here it's short ethnic guys. Daring to talk to women as an ugly guy is already a criminal offense.

How is "approach" legally defined?

Is it related to what happened to Cologne last year?

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Everything is about them.

I've never seen like this but it makes perfect sense. That explains why some women don't give short guys a chance, because they can't parade with them. I understand the argument against baldness as it's entirely aesthetic but longer or shorter bones is such a random thing. Every girl I know over the years always bragged about her new TALL boyfriend. They just tell you, like vegans.

blackg

Reaction score
I've never seen like this but it makes perfect sense. That explains why some women don't give short guys a chance, because they can't parade with them. I understand the argument against baldness as it's entirely aesthetic but longer or shorter bones is such a random thing. Every girl I know over the years always bragged about her new TALL boyfriend. They just tell you, like vegans.
Yes, that's what I've noticed too!!! Most vegans are usually tall.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vegans love to brag they're vegans, to proselytise their religion to the rest of us, to showcase their higher morality by respecting animal life, and to spout about bogus nutritional studies.

deniak

Reaction score
Look, for every bald guy that is forever alone, sexless, ugly, depressed, theres a bald guy with nice girlfriend or bald husband who somehow managed to secure hot wife. Dont know if its moral/illegal according to forum rules, but I can provide photos of such extreme examples (manlets/rather ugly/average income) only from my town / people I know personally. Just look around and you see good examples around you. Those girls SOMEHOW find bald guy attractive. All of you guys crying BALDING=DEATH probably swallowed too much estrogen pills.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is "approach" legally defined?

Is it related to what happened to Cologne last year?

It is like this in Italy as well. It is not related to Cologne. It goes back well before that.

In Italy, new family laws dictate that, in case of divorce, the wife systematically gets the house and the kids and is allowed a monthly check from the husband. This happens (talking about the "de facto" situation: "de jure" is different) even if it is the wife who asks for divorce.

Because of these laws, in latest years, some men (who were nuts in the first place, however) committed violent acts against their wives.

Newspapers and TV (who have in interest in creating mediatic monsters) have started depicting Italian males as "idiotic machos who cannot accept a woman's decisions" even if these irrational men (shoutout to Woody) were the minority. Women have felt more and more entitled to consequently depict themselves as the party that is constantly being stalked by someone and has a right to be freed from male nuisance (if they don't like said males).

This is why you have this paradox: when a woman is interested in a man from the very start, she will forget she is the "endangered party" and respond, or initiate. When a woman is not interested, she will immediately find a language suggesting your interest is a half-crime, as media would be more than happy to report...

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If you are not good looking enough then you have to give value elsewhere; like being fun and engaging. Looks are an advantage. There are no two ways about this. A good looking guy has much more leeway and get away with some ****. Not so much for an ugly balding bloke. You have to put in more effort. The pool of women who will be attracted to you will be lesser. You will meet more rejections.

Still, you can get the job done.

Life isn't fair and people are inherently superficial. Most of them anyway.

Look, for every bald guy that is forever alone, sexless, ugly, depressed, theres a bald guy with nice girlfriend or bald husband who somehow managed to secure hot wife. Dont know if its moral/illegal according to forum rules, but I can provide photos of such extreme examples (manlets/rather ugly/average income) only from my town / people I know personally. Just look around and you see good examples around you. Those girls SOMEHOW find bald guy attractive. All of you guys crying BALDING=DEATH probably swallowed too much estrogen pills.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not superficial for someone to care about looks.

A good-looking person will be more fun to be affectionate with; and they will also be be better treated by the rest of the world; and your kids will have better genes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So a week ago, I had dinner with this top female scientist from an elite US university. She's in her late 30s now, but still thin (slim actually), she has good skin and hair, is 5'7, probably a 7/10 now and was higher when she was younger. Before some of the morons reading this say "ewww, late 30s" keep in mind she was once younger.

She had her baby via in vitro, I think. What she said is "there's no father", which implies in vitro.

She mentioned the dating market. She said it's impossible for women 30+, because men only want women younger than 30 and she's had this confirmed by other women. She said online dating didn't work for her because of the men. She mentioned an awkward date she had where the man was an a**h**.

I didn't talk back to her, didn't feel like it. I just found her story completely ludicrous. It's very obvious what the issues were. Either she was very lazy about looking, or she had very high standards (she does come off as a perfectionist).

I do have a bit of sympathy for women in this regard. If you're a remotely adequate woman, and you sign up for online dating, you get 50 messages/week minimum. It's probably a chore to comb through in a rigorous manner.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 32, male, and single, and I find the scene very difficult. A lot of the good women are taken up, most of the good women are taken up. I'm higher status now but the field is far more difficult to navigate than when i was 25 or 26.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women can freeze their eggs now. it's expensive, but doable.

However, I think most men prefer traditional birth.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate your rational approach and in general I share your values on the matter, though it really depends on where one lives.

In terms of "impressing woman", I think this may be a feature of American movies and TV from the 60s and 70s, that with a car you could get girls.

I remember once reading an article (maybe 10 years ago) on AskMen.com, of a guy who said he got much better treatment from women the instant he upgraded his hatchback to nice wheels, but I'm pretty sure most articles on AskMen.com were made up.

On the other hand, again, a lot of Americans have a pathology about cars, so I can see some American women being like "na ah, he doesn't drive, buh bye".

In the Northeast here a car is a must. It's why most younger girls would date guys a few years older
They had the ability to take them " away".
As for older women they kind of want that same luxury but in a bit of style. I remember when I bought my car new..... Rocking a carolla S lol. Didn't matter the type though so long as it was new spiffy and kept clean. A more luxurious car would usually get you a prissier (not prettier) girl.
one saying I always had that my friends laughed at was "nothing better than hot b**ch in a 1979 Buick whatever! She's not better than you and knows it"
It would lower your need because any car was better than hers. Date a hot Puerto Rican girl, they always drove beat hoopdies or nothing ha.

Sadly I'm still rocking that same car lol. Just got 190k and I keep saying I have to go car shopping but I won't. I take an odd pride in doing my work to it and driving it into the dirt. Plus while I'm living with my girl (still with) what's the point. She loves to pester me about it but sees the money being saved and agrees. I could go buy a car cash (something very nice, not bragging) but then I'd be no better than the 3rd generation Diego's and ghetto blacks guys just buying a car to impress people.

If you're single though and looking to meet women, a car is a must. Did you want to tell a girl to meet you somewhere for a date? In Manhattan you could prob get away with it but no where outside that..... Now enter Bob post show me up to say "I live in Waterbury CT and pick up hot women who drive me around all the time" cough cough bullschit!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't say that! It makes my biological clock tick louder. And I don't even want kids (I think).

Man you and the other girl on here both say they don't want kids. I wish your breed was more prevalent here in the States, ID of prob not put up with so much of my girls crap for so long and moved on a long time ago.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
I work for the media and understand fully well how perceptions are moulded and marketed. What is postulated as being the 'truth' is something that is engineered with great precision. The end objective being to further the consumeristic agenda. Since it is human nature to constantly strive for the things that we do not have. For there is no stronger emotion that 'envy'.

We are led to believe in the illusion of a struggle. Of finite resources. Of a vicarious existence and the promise of a life that we may never quite be able to lead in our lifetimes. Granting us purpose. It is the nature of the human delusion and quest for meaning.

Consequentially, despite our supposed intellegence we are all bigots. Society will label you merely on the basis of what you look like. Irrespective of your potential or capabilities.For human beings harbour a cognitive 'bias'.

Then again there are anomalies that exist. People who overcome these odds. We want to be good looking because things would be much 'easier'.

Most of us place our faith in pharma companies who have their own vested interests to fulfill. It would be more viable for them to seek out a long term treatment rather than a cure. If there was ever a magic bullet for hair loss then be assured that Big Pharma would ensure that it would never ever be found.

It's not superficial for someone to care about looks.

A good-looking person will be more fun to be affectionate with; and they will also be be better treated by the rest of the world; and your kids will have better genes.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Man you and the other girl on here both say they don't want kids.

Well, I would probably have wanted kids had it not been for hair loss. I don't want to pass on this curse to my children. Also, I'm so mentally damaged from hair loss and other things I'm in no place to take care of children and give all my love to them. I think when you have kids you have to put them first. And I'm simply not in a position to do so. Had I been a normal and healthy 23 year old woman I'd probably want kids more than anything. But it is what it is, and it's just not in the cards for me to have kids I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I have no illusions about this even as a man. Once you get too old, it's just too late.

I'm thinking about having children before my 30's. It takes 2.8 years on average before couples decide to have children.

There's not as much time as people seem to think there is. They think "Oh I'll put my career first, I'll travel, I want my freedom! And then a family! When I'm ready"

It doesn't work. Partners you will "click" with are rare, it takes a lot of time before a couples can decide to have children, and women's fertility declines fast from her mid-20's.

I know I sound pessimistic, but people should stop being so narcissistic, especially women. You can't bend life to your desire as much as you think you can.

I once heard an American woman talking next to me in a restaurant, I thought I was going to vomit: "Me, me me! My career, and I'm ambitious, and I deserve this and that, and I'll make it!"

I understand where you're coming from, it's just scary to me that ageing is happening as we speak. I know I'm still young but soon I'll be in my mid 20's, and from there it's all downhill I know. The only comfort I get is that everyone will grow old - it doesn't just happen to me. The girls who are now 17 and in their absolute prime will grow old one day too - if they're lucky. I wish I could be 17-20 forever but we simply do not have a choice but to grow old - unless we die young.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She should have dated a good man when she was younger. If women arrive to their 30's without children and they're still single, it's over.

I mean for finding a guy who has his sh*t together, is good-looking and ready to invest in her. They had their chance. I have no sympathy for these women.

I have no sympathy for people who have problems that they brought upon themselves. Especially after suffering from male pattern baldness.

And it's always the men's fault, right? Thousands of suitable men out there and they were all assholes who only wanted younger women! Please.

It is not that simple for some people. You should learn to have more sympathy for more people. To pretend you now every one's internal struggle, that they are all the same and can be summed up with one sentence is arrogant man. You're not God. You need to acknowledge the truth that you don't know what people are going through, and that you can't project everything within your self onto them. My first girlfriend was the greatest woman I ever met. She is now a beautiful, sweet, loyal veterinarian. I never understood her social anxiety, because I am not like that. It was so crippling that it prevented her from ever finding a good man. I was a f*cking loser to throw her away, but I was young. Whenever I tell people about her, no one understands. She is 35 now...

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nonsense, excuses. I could have been considered like someone with social anxiety, and in many aspects, I still am.

At the age of 13, I just stopped talking to people, I was afraid, I wouldn't say anything. Girls would approach me and I would rudely tell them to go away.

Never attended one single party when I was in high school. No wonder I was virgin until the age of 21.

But I fought this "social anxiety", I took steps, I forced myself to be social even when I was on my way to become a NW5 in my early 20's. And then I forced myself to go on dates, even though I wanted to die inside.

It paid off. "Her social anxiety prevented her from finding a good man" my ***. Unless she has a real medical condition and she becomes paralyzed while taking to men, it was probably manageable.

It's just a personality trait, for me, it comes from being extremely sensitive, I feel everything very strongly, so I'm always afraid other people are going to hurt me emotionally.

Social anxiety as a girl is a walk in the park when it comes to dating. Go to social anxiety forums and you'll have the girls complaining about their relationships problems, and the guys complaining about being forever alone.

It was to the point that she would freeze up and literally start shaking around anyone, male or female. I am not asking you to accept excuses, rather have sympathy for each individual case. Yes, some people throw their life away where they could have prevented that. For some people, it's just way too hard. I am glad you have overcome your weakness, you sound like a good dude. For my friends brother who killed himself because he had PTSD, I don't know.. would you have the same argument? If you transferred those same weaknesses to some one else, they may have survived. Theoretically, he could have over come them, but I still have sympathy for him. In short - I do believe certain people deserve a sympathetic ear, while others don't. The problem becomes determining who they are. Some people suffer horrible with life in ways that others can't understand. Others break down in tears when simple, little, fixable bullsh*t happens to them. In most cases, those that are suffering horribly tend to not talk about it, or don't want to project this on other people, because people do think their own burdens are heavier.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
In the Northeast here a car is a must. It's why most younger girls would date guys a few years older
They had the ability to take them " away".
As for older women they kind of want that same luxury but in a bit of style. I remember when I bought my car new..... Rocking a carolla S lol. Didn't matter the type though so long as it was new spiffy and kept clean. A more luxurious car would usually get you a prissier (not prettier) girl.
one saying I always had that my friends laughed at was "nothing better than hot b**ch in a 1979 Buick whatever! She's not better than you and knows it"
It would lower your need because any car was better than hers. Date a hot Puerto Rican girl, they always drove beat hoopdies or nothing ha.

Sadly I'm still rocking that same car lol. Just got 190k and I keep saying I have to go car shopping but I won't. I take an odd pride in doing my work to it and driving it into the dirt. Plus while I'm living with my girl (still with) what's the point. She loves to pester me about it but sees the money being saved and agrees. I could go buy a car cash (something very nice, not bragging) but then I'd be no better than the 3rd generation Diego's and ghetto blacks guys just buying a car to impress people.

If you're single though and looking to meet women, a car is a must. Did you want to tell a girl to meet you somewhere for a date? In Manhattan you could prob get away with it but no where outside that..... Now enter Bob post show me up to say "I live in Waterbury CT and pick up hot women who drive me around all the time" cough cough bullschit!

- - - Updated - - -

Man you and the other girl on here both say they don't want kids. I wish your breed was more prevalent here in the States, ID of prob not put up with so much of my girls crap for so long and moved on a long time ago.

Waterbury, nice that you mention that area. Got some cool rock clubs up that way, like the Red Door.