2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys at some point i will start decoflenac and minoxdil with ascobic acid solution....on top of that i will start aminexil shampoo and ketoconazole shampoo. all of these ofcourse once a day .... and yes only do them once inflamation is down. that is two weeks after wounding. and i will wound once a 6 weeks. very heavy.

Wound_healing_phases.jpg

friends lets me explain the ideal baldness reversal protocol that i thought of....this is personal opinion so trolls stay out.

-dermaroll heavy once a week for 14 weeks.
-for 3 days post wounding masage to keep inflamation high and wounds open.
-after the 14 weeks.inject some high concetration PRP in stages all ver galea. increase needle size to 2mm plus roll harder once a 6 weeks.
-after wounding 48 h later add minoxidil 5% small amount once a day.
-add aminexil shampoo once a day if you like too
-after 15 days post wound session add and make a mix topical that includes. EMU OIL.minoxidil 5%.ASCOBIC ACID(THIS HAS TO BE ADDED EACH TIME CAUSE IT LOOSES EFFECTIVENES ONCE OPEN),DECOFLENAC. once a day rub it in.

so at this time when you wash your hair apply nizoral 2% and leave it in 10 min.

i know i believe minoxidil does sh it yes it does. but it should help after months right? yes right.

i know you are curious about ascorbic acid. i believe it will benefit the skin in remodelling and will save the collagen rna from getting inhibited by minoxidil on the long or not so long run.

it is important that agents like decoflenac emu oil and nizoral will be in the game after 15 days post wounding.please dont ask why.

now lets all pray those homos over histogen or replicel save us from the lifetime drama of trying to be a hair profesore.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;xKkb13IU_DE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkb13IU_DE[/video]

Justeone

Reaction score
Good stuff 2young :) i just got some emu oil too . Ill
Mix it with some liquid minoxidil and use it approx 7 days after a heavy wound . Only wounding once every 14-18 days . Ill write later in transit for another week . Typing on my phone is ****

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man i dont know .. first do it like in the study like 14 times. then once a 6 weeks .give at least like 2 weeks -20 days before oils ketos etc; let inflamation do its magic.

[video=youtube;eaTawbEn_d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaTawbEn_d4[/video]

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will cause the mass of the donor hair is getting huge and i look like i have different head shape. i will trim the top (galea thinning) and i will remove mass from the sides and back(donor) and maybe buzz the nape somehow. i will also trim less the sideburns so i will like i have more coverage.

after the hairvut indeed we will have a more clear view. but regarding hairline mass removal trimming etc you should all consider a hairstylist. it improves our male pattern baldness heads a lot.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
get the same haircut as last time so progress can actually be judged please, no optical illusion haircuts :doh:

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i aint gona be winea pig for proof reasons man. despite that the hair i will make hairstyle trim to appear non balding is the sideburns and maybe hairline. crown and midscal will just get trimmed. so your gonna be able to compare still. i am just sayin.

by the way today my hair is even thicker. still no sheding.still improving as i feel it. its like 11 days post session/...

- - - Updated - - -

after switching to rolling wounding once a 12 days i noticed that around 10 day i shed an amount. small but still. this ends after a day or two. general hair situation seems to be anagen all of them. literally even pulling them hardly they some time shed one or so the day. :) i must say donor seems to shed more than norwood. lol

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now i will have a hot shower and i will masage my norwood deeply.hardly and slow.soon is my next session....

[video=youtube;-Bj50j54rIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bj50j54rIc&list=PLVqkvZA1y5ED3Mg_VxQR5f0j-K4WXT7zJ[/video]

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
too scared to risk it friend. if i could be sure it want decline it i would do it.many people sheded to death from it. lol.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great result. I am also using dermaroller, but not 2 mm and definitely not to your extent of bleeding. I am mainly using it in the hairline area, and do see some results already. However, I am also using minoxidil, so that might be a huge factor for my case. Thanks for the post. Please share updates regularly :)

ps: Could you please remove the picture on your signature? It's creeping me out 8O

IDW2BB

Established Member
Reaction score
All I ask is for you to keep doing the same thing over and over for years and keep posting pics. Please don't change your regimen at all. Keep everything the same so that we can see if it works or not.

pablozaur

Reaction score
keep us posted bro with your progress, I'm planning to go same route (no minoxidil) but will be getting same haircut every month to see whether Rolling by itself is sufficient or it really needs something extra (excluding natural stuff like Vit C)

What is your flaking looking like?

After my second roll I was flaking dead skin like crazy after 4th or 5th day post-rolling.. today did my 3rd roll, will see when the flaking appears..

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
flaking skin shedding is part of the process and depends of the amount of injury-skin friction. :) so its a good indicator. i shed skin too.

- - - Updated - - -

ok the amount of improvement is so huge. i took a pic with flash on. close up . as we all know pics with flash make us thinner like 110% baldier. and even with flash on it doesnt look as bad as it was. lol

and keep in mind hair length is bigger and makes things harder .......

- - - Updated - - -

with flash close up.jpg<-----with flash close up lol.

DSC07702.jpg just did it feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

comparison.jpg an other ​COMPARISON. L O L LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

both under same light -place -time of day. first more humidify it rains day and night here now.

Juan1991

Reaction score
flaking skin shedding is part of the process and depends of the amount of injury-skin friction. :) so its a good indicator. i shed skin too.

- - - Updated - - -

ok the amount of improvement is so huge. i took a pic with flash on. close up . as we all know pics with flash make us thinner like 110% baldier. and even with flash on it doesnt look as bad as it was. lol

and keep in mind hair length is bigger and makes things harder .......

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23610<-----with flash close up lol.

View attachment 23611 just did it feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23612 an other ​COMPARISON. L O L LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

both under same light -place -time of day. first more humidify it rains day and night here now.

That's awesome. Congrats!. Hard rolling and bleeding is the key.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thank you Juan.

at this session i noticed hair getting pulled by roller.so i will defenetaly have a haircut soon.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes friend. i am investigating starting it till summer.once a day with ascorbic acid some mins later.plus decoflenac and oil.castor-emu. but till then i will have to calibrate my wounding protocol.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Thats great dude! vertex, top nicely filled.. What about front\temples?? any regrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.