2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Cymro27 yes. Legend say that it blocks pgd2.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Like i said, I don't know even if it works, people do not even try this because they trust scientific statistic sh*t (2% of people have side effects on finasteride hahaha) but since it blocks PGD2, logic says that it may be helpful, so I am about to try. In 3-4 months i will see how it is going on.

For me, since I have very small amount of hair loss but rather oryginal thicknes is around 70%, small improvement is great improvement. That's why Finasteride results were great in only 3 weeks. Sad that it killed my dick.

I was thinking to start minoxidil, but idea of putting cream for the rest of your life is bit crazy. But if Seti/Fevi fail(pleace god NO), it seams that it will by my last choice. But like I said, it is like singing contract for the rest of your life, you have no right for any weaknesses otherwise cost will be insane.

And honestly I am tired already. I am waiting for something better already 12 years...

Last edited:

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Like i said, I don't know even if it works, people do not even try this because they trust scientific statistic sh*t (2% of people have side effects on finasteride hahaha) but since it blocks PGD2, logic says that it may be helpful, so I am about to try. In 3-4 months i will see how it is going on.

For me, since I have very small amount of hair loss but rather oryginal thicknes is around 70%, small improvement is great improvement. That's why Finasteride results were great in only 3 weeks. Sad that it killed my dick.

I was thinking to start minoxidil, but idea of putting cream for the rest of your life is bit crazy. But if Seti/Fevi fail(pleace god NO), it seams that it will by my last choice. But like I said, it is like singing contract for the rest of your life, you have no right for any weaknesses otherwise cost will be insane.

Just had a look at some anecdotal stories where they've crushed tablets to make a solution/ suspension. There's actual studies that seem to think it's works as topical too. Are you just going to take it orally?

Last edited:

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Cymro27 Yes, just orally. I will start first 7 days 10mg per day, and then i will add twice a day or 20mg per night.

I read stories that people were take it for long term because allergies(they were not aware of that it may have a impact for hair at all), and after they quit, they noticed shedding and overall hair loss.
We will see. Like i said my main problem is that I have like 70% of hair thicknes, and finasteride fix that easly. I do not struggle much with hair loss, I did not even shed when I was on finasteride, they became right after stronger and thicker.

I have busy life and no time for experiments like that with making magic creams.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks I wonder with one is stronger inhibitor.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it is not as potential as Seti but it is good pre-seti/fevi treatment.

Fix my if I am wrong, we are talking about orally aspire yes?? Topical word on the beginning your post convused me.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about topical castor oil to raise PGE2.

But yeah it could help, hope someone else chimes in with more info about aspirin.
:( I want oral solution.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me my friend, if I would be able to afford it, I would be testing seti since it was out.

I will look into micronideling

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere rhat you CANNOT use minoxidil and asprin together. It lowers minoxidil’s response rate significantly aswell while ur on asprin.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can also drink castor oil but I read it was carcinogenic so it's probably best not do that.

Also you can get PGE2 with Kane and take it orally, @westonci did this if I recall correctly.

And why aren't you interested in microneedling? I strongly advise you to check that out.

Not sure about carcinogenic but like most uncooked beans it'll probably be poisoness.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about carcinogenic but like most uncooked beans it'll probably be poisoness.
Castor Oil’s safe for consumption Im pretty sure. I see people using it as a laxative all the time and products that you’re meant to ingest w castor.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a experimental scale the paper will most likely work.

I haven’t checked the Tuji paper, recently but what I could estimate as a technical and biological- difficulty as it comes to the scale up production/ or a sufficient donor cell line- is the following:

1. The donor cells are not viable or do not proliferate according to the protocol.
2. The msc isolation/amplification is not possible (see reason 1).
3, For me it will be interesting to understand how they want to attach the nylon supporting infundibulum direction into the germ. They’re better solutions already available to control the growth direction.

Upscale of production is a “real b**ch”- excuses for the rudeness-

In general; without SOP or Protocols no real chance to give a informed and correct answer. If you want to do research by yourself you shall check if Riken is the patent holder (what I assume) than try to find the patent publication and look at the details.
They nylon threads is not for direction control. You sure don t know much about hairloss research

Aalex

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi all. I am looking to know if possible there is something coming in the next few years that can help us? Is there anything that will come out that can produce in us 30-40 cm2 more a hairs? if that is come I will be completed. I am talking on about a pill or injection or something that will cause our own growth of new hairs. I do not like implantations. thanks for thoughts and answers. I have many difficult time to understand the science stuff so I ask you my friends.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Received 30 Aug 2011. Painful to see 7 years elapse and no growth on our heads from this advancement.

Info and graphic is on page 3 of article: (e) Longitudinal sections of bioengineered pelage during eruption and growth processes mediated by an inter-epithelial tissue-connecting plastic device (with guide). The counterpart is shown as cyst formation with a bioengineered pelage follicle at 14 days after intracutaneous transplantation (without guide).

The nylon thread is used as a growth guide to the surface, otherwise the cell mass remains cystic.

Last edited:

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Received 30 Aug 2011. Painful to see 7 years elapse and no growth on our heads from this advancement.

Respect.... reading a scientific paper without drawing a own hypothesis, now we’re talking.... super!