2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The paper is quite actual and I must read it and think before I can write something valuable. My core believe is Alopecia needs to be treated individually. My professional opinion about FOLLICA is: no comment. With this I don’t mean it’s rubbish. It’s not good to say smth without Data or SOP or a patent scrip. Sorry.

Well, here you have a link to one of the most recent patents
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20180280675.pdf

They are starting Phase 3 trials soon and some of us think its going to be the best therapy available short term. They have funding and good names backing them up.

About the study, one thing that caught the attention is the potential of a compound capable of overexpressing SSH signaling pathway locally.

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give me a moment to think ...
In what cases will it not work?
What other "applications"?
I'm all ears...

In a experimental scale the paper will most likely work.

I haven’t checked the Tuji paper, recently but what I could estimate as a technical and biological- difficulty as it comes to the scale up production/ or a sufficient donor cell line- is the following:

1. The donor cells are not viable or do not proliferate according to the protocol.
2. The msc isolation/amplification is not possible (see reason 1).
3, For me it will be interesting to understand how they want to attach the nylon supporting infundibulum direction into the germ. They’re better solutions already available to control the growth direction.

Upscale of production is a “real b**ch”- excuses for the rudeness-

In general; without SOP or Protocols no real chance to give a informed and correct answer. If you want to do research by yourself you shall check if Riken is the patent holder (what I assume) than try to find the patent publication and look at the details.

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, here you have a link to one of the most recent patents
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20180280675.pdf

They are starting Phase 3 trials soon and some of us think its going to be the best therapy available short term. They have funding and good names backing them up.

About the study, one thing that caught the attention is the potential of a compound capable of overexpressing SSH signaling pathway locally.

Ok, for the injector it’s “just” a PCT. Do you know the difference between a filed PCT, a published PCT and a granted Patent?

In regards of the clinical trails I would wait and observe. Unfortunately in drug development- since the geno tox and tox experiments rely on animal models- everything can happen.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, for the injector it’s “just” a PCT. Do you know the difference between a filed PCT, a published PCT and a granted Patent?

In regards of the clinical trails I would wait and observe. Unfortunately in drug development- since the geno tox and tox experiments rely on animal models- everything can happen.

Its not an injector, you didnt even bother to check the pics...

And they are going for FDA Clearence for the devices described on the patent.

At first they will use it with already approved drugs.

So for now im interested about your insight about wound induced hair follicle neogenesis.

Last edited:

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

And they are going for FDA Clearence for the devices described on the patent.

At first they will use it with already approved drugs.
I only can see the injector in my browser excuses

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
C101C68A-77A0-4F88-88D1-8BE2D509C9D3.png

And they will pursueFDA Clearence for the devices described on the patent (cant be totally sure but there are some clues that lead to conclude that).

At first they will use the skin disruption device with already approved drugs. So for now im interested about your insight about wound induced hair follicle neogenesis.

This is what I see in my browser

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a look at the other illustrations, it has a needle head at the bottom. Very similar to an electric dermapen.

Anyway, what im trying to ask you is: whats your take on wound healing inducing HF neogenesis and what compounds can be added to enhace the effect.

Last edited:

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In what cases will it not work?
What other "applications"?
I'm all ears...

I was of the impression that the success rate would be similar to fue (I.e only very rare cases where it doesn't work).. assuming Tsuji's methods are proven work as predicted and there no problems derived from the cell expansion etc.

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was of the impression that the success rate would be similar to fue (I.e only very rare cases where it doesn't work).. assuming Tsuji's methods are proven work as predicted and there no problems derived from the cell expansion etc.
Well, it’s not that easy- technology wise it’s not a problem in a small scale, but approval (maybe not in Japan)-wise the Tuji model will be a nightmare (you’ve to merge different celltypes, add some artificial plastic device).

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's TSUJI, ffs.
Sorry, pal, but either you have very limited knowledge on the subject or you are just a troll.
Listen, stop bullying me, I checked your chat history and obviously you are the TROLL here. Not even you participate in slandering Colleagues of us - the hair research world is very small....
If it’s TSUJI or TUJI you don’t get the point- Stop harassing people trying to help you..
so either you speak in a civilized manner to me or I’ll log out and let you continue celebrating your own anxiety and self pity. Hope I made myself clear?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, stop bullying me, I checked your chat history and obviously you are the TROLL here. Not even you participate in slandering Colleagues of us - the hair research world is very small....
If it’s TSUJI or TUJI you don’t get the point- Stop harassing people trying to help you..
so either you speak in a civilized manner to me or I’ll log out and let you continue celebrating your own anxiety and self pity. Hope I made myself clear?

Yeah leave the forum, that will REALLY show him.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, stop bullying me, I checked your chat history and

Dude, you are right about that user trolling but if you want to log out and gf out, its OK. You really havent proven to be that valuable yet.

Threatening to leave... LOL

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you are right about that user trolling but if you want to log out and gf out, its OK. You really havent proven to be that valuable yet.

Threatening to leave... LOL

You’re right I shouldn’t have said this.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote few moments after that... I can't find source anymore and that sucks. Some wweks ago it was on quite few pages, but now it seam like info is gone and as far I can see phase 3 is about to end on that time ;/ I don't know what they are playing but I don't like it.

Now I just truly hope that it will be related in 2020 or ever... Setipiprant looks dead to me.
Rich people have hair loss problem out of their hair, because they can get seti from Kane

From today I am about to try cetirizine 20mg every night.

Last edited:

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote few moments after that... I can't find source anymore and that sucks. Some wweks ago it was on quite few pages, but now it seam like info is gone and as far I can see phase 3 is about to end on that time ;/ I don't know what they are playing but I don't like it.

Now I just truly hope that it will be related in 2020 or ever... Setipiprant looks dead to me.
Rich people have hair loss problem out of their hair, because they can get seti from Kane

From today I am about to try cetirizine 20mg every night.

The hayfever antihistamine?