2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently been updating myself with all of these new “cures” that are suppose to come soon, but they all look more so like treatments than cures. The only developing treatment that I’d consider a cure would be riken tsuji’s & maybe hairclone (that one’s kinda iffy).

The rest are just treatments and alternatives to what we have right? (Prp, dermarolling, minoxidil, propecia)

Correct me if I’m misinformed please.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where is RCH-01
Replicel to me seems far from a cure. Maybe maintenance with some regrowth at most from the trials I seen. I don’t think there’s been any report or data for complete regrowth during replicel testings either. Replicel looks like a better version & more effective version of prp imo.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel to me seems far from a cure. Maybe maintenance with some regrowth at most from the trials I seen. I don’t think there’s been any report or data for complete regrowth during replicel testings either. Replicel looks like a better version & more effective version of prp imo.

Eventually, transplantation is the only possible cure / approach. Nothing can completely regrow native hair, in the near future. Tsuji is also a form of transplantation.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering the sluggish pace of research in the past 20/30 years, it is realistic not to expect to ever regrow a full head of hair if you are an adult who already experienced significant hair loss and does not want to take the chance of significant side effects. But we almost certainly will see some some new treatments entering the market which will make a difference

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breezula is comparable with the effectiveness of dutasteride. Will probably give 10-20 years of maintenance for about 90% of the population. In the meanwhile new treatments will probably come on the market. If ur still norwood 1/2 i'd use finasteride and minoxodil to maintain what u have now and just wait a couple of years for Breezula. This is my plan.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rather what we need is the improvement in miniaturized hair. Some treatment that improves that miniaturized hair, I guess RCH-01 could do it.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antonella Tosti just posted this on Facebook
49132554_2178164515783754_5199625195383422976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fqpa1-1.jpg

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well with maintenance you can temporarily bombard your body with hormones duta spironolactone fina etc so you get enough hair, then maintain forever with these treatments and get your testosterone back into normal range and hopefully with no permanent side effects, you'll become a feminised man for a few months then back to normal, you can even get into a few steroid cycles later then stop.