1mg finasteride journey

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are crazy. No difference. You just need do chest exercises and cut the carbs if you want to get rid of that look. @bluecyclone can show you what to do. Your BMI might be off as you are starting to taking on a pear shaped body which can lead to metabolic syndrome.
I just feel like all my fat I’m gaining is going to my chest area. Is this typical of finasteride? I weigh 174 and 5’11 height I don’t think I’m that fat tbh.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I just feel like all my fat I’m gaining is going to my chest area. Is this typical of finasteride? I weigh 174 and 5’11 height I don’t think I’m that fat tbh.
What is your body fat percentage?

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any difference? First pic was 3 months ago before finasteride, last two pics are today. Does it look the same? I also cut my finasteride from 1mg 7x to 1mg 3x a week.

Attachments

• 0CABF64B-4989-4C3A-9687-B0C570839353.jpeg
    0CABF64B-4989-4C3A-9687-B0C570839353.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 2A3E4746-5520-4B0A-B5F1-7DCDAF54C7DB.jpeg
    2A3E4746-5520-4B0A-B5F1-7DCDAF54C7DB.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 33A0301A-84A5-428E-BBBD-AB37DBB74726.jpeg
    33A0301A-84A5-428E-BBBD-AB37DBB74726.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 108

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think my hairline is looking a lot worse. Could this be from taking finasteride every other day now instead of ED? How bad does it look? I think it’s looking so much worse!

Attachments

• 4FA4057E-FA58-41C5-BEFA-DA4709CCC194.jpeg
    4FA4057E-FA58-41C5-BEFA-DA4709CCC194.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 86
  • BD55815E-762D-42B3-9EF8-04DA8095D85B.jpeg
    BD55815E-762D-42B3-9EF8-04DA8095D85B.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 59C1AE2D-0DE8-486D-A9B9-0C9F6A4463FB.jpeg
    59C1AE2D-0DE8-486D-A9B9-0C9F6A4463FB.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 98F8C1AD-DF50-442F-8A26-212C3574EBA5.jpeg
    98F8C1AD-DF50-442F-8A26-212C3574EBA5.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 80
  • CC68398B-3972-4585-9EA2-96D2DF8104F4.jpeg
    CC68398B-3972-4585-9EA2-96D2DF8104F4.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 90

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my hairline is looking a lot worse. Could this be from taking finasteride every other day now instead of ED? How bad does it look? I think it’s looking so much worse!
Dude looks don't get you anywhere if you're thinking like a nutjob

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These pics are taken under your sunroof. You do realize that lighting affects the way it looks, right?

Secondly, if you're looking at your hair like this in your car and taking pics then that is definitely BDD. Like I've told you from the beginning, you need to just stick with your regimen and stop checking your hair every few days. Wait a few months before taking pics.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These pics are taken under your sunroof. You do realize that lighting affects the way it looks, right?

Secondly, if you're looking at your hair like this in your car and taking pics then that is definitely BDD. Like I've told you from the beginning, you need to just stick with your regimen and stop checking your hair every few days. Wait a few months before taking pics.
Well isn’t the lighting supposed to reveal the truth since it’s outside and natural light? It’s better then the sh*t lighting In my home. Does my hairline look the same to you Norwoody? Does it look square or rounded?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well isn’t the lighting supposed to reveal the truth since it’s outside and natural light? It’s better then the sh*t lighting In my home. Does my hairline look the same to you Norwoody? Does it look square or rounded?
I've said to you before, and I know Dr House has too, that your hair looks improved since you've been on finasteride.

It's amazing because like others have mentioned, you have good hair compared to most people on this forum. You should be taking your meds just for sake of prevention without hardly even thinking about it, and focus on LIVING YOUR LIFE. If you keep obsessing about it, you might just become like Sonolm and get to the point where you inject one of your nuts with peroxide to give it gangrene so that you can get it castrated in the ER in order to grow more hair. We don't want to see you go down that path, and this is where it starts! Take your med and relax. The stress and constant pulling on your hair is not good for it.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've said to you before, and I know Dr House has too, that your hair looks improved since you've been on finasteride.

It's amazing because like others have mentioned, you have good hair compared to most people on this forum. You should be taking your meds just for sake of prevention without hardly even thinking about it, and focus on LIVING YOUR LIFE. If you keep obsessing about it, you might just become like Sonolm and get to the point where you inject one of your nuts with peroxide to give it gangrene so that you can get it castrated in the ER in order to grow more hair. We don't want to see you go down that path, and this is where it starts! Take your med and relax. The stress and constant pulling on your hair is not good for it.
Hey, I am trying to just live life and move on but my anxiety doesn't help and I also have an obsessive disorder and not to mention ptsd from when I had Telogen Effluvium from Accutane when I was 19 years old, I honestly thought I dodged baldness when my hair regrew years later. I think from now on I will just let the meds to their job and hope I can lock in whatever hair I have now and maybe even regrow. Would it be dumb to consider a hair transplant down the road? Or do you think only to consider it if it gets worse up at the front? I was looking at FUE in S. korea. Also.. I would never stoop that low for hair and give up my sex life lmao I need my balls pls, can't believe someone on here did that...

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would wait on the transplant ideas until you at least try treatments for a year or two. A transplant would be no good if you can't at stabilize and maintain what you have. Keep taking finasteride for at least the better portion of this year, at least in some form if you can, and then re-assess. Hair loss and hair growth are long term processes.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would wait on the transplant ideas until you at least try treatments for a year or two. A transplant would be no good if you can't at stabilize and maintain what you have. Keep taking finasteride for at least the better portion of this year, at least in some form if you can, and then re-assess. Hair loss and hair growth are long term processes.
Ok sounds good I’ll hold off then. I just got sucked into learning about fue it’s pretty cool procedure and clinics in Korea are pretty awesome. Wouldn’t mind reverting my hairline back to full NW1 or 0. Should I be getting more frequent haircuts while on finasteride since hair cycles are all over the place?